Studying by the Lake
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Studying by the Lake Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Studying by the Lake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Studying by the Lake Empty Studying by the Lake

Post by Penelope Underwood Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:02 pm

It was almost noon when Shelby finally woke up. Smiling she sat up yawning and stretching. “Good morning,” she said to the empty room in a sing song voice. Kicking the blankets off of her she stood up and went to the trunk that sat at the foot of her bed. Taking out some clothes she went to take a shower. The hot water felt good on her skin. The hot shower relaxed her. When she got out she put on a pink graphic tee. There was a messed up panda on the front of it. Next she pulled on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. She put in her rose shaped earrings and slipped her snake ring on her finger. As Shelby put on her necklace she slipped her feet into a pair of pink flip flops. Quickly she brushed her hair and teeth before grabbing her knapsack and heading out of the dormitory.
The jolly-ness seemed to disappear form her as Shelby entered the common room. Her face now held a scowl instead of a smile. Ignoring all of the idiots that occupied the common room and walked out into the dungeons. Flipping her hair over her shoulder with the flick of her wrist Shelby walked up the stairs to the Entrance hall and finally she was out side. A slight smile was back to occupying her face. This was much more pleasant than her scowl. She took her wand out of one of the pocket of her knapsack and pointed it at a fallen leaf that the wind had managed to take from a tree.
Shelby was headed to the Lake. She found it a wonderful place to study.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Studying by the Lake Empty Re: Studying by the Lake

Post by Avril Dragonheart Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Avril woke up from sleeping, and noticed it was almost noon. While she saw a girl with blonde hair getting up from sleeping, Avril tried to try to think of a place to study at, she thought about doing it at the study room but it would probably be too quiet for her taste.

So she decided to go to the lake, so she started to get dresses in her favorite dress and she quickly made her hair black with a blonde streak. Avril quickly grabbed some of her books to study. She got on some black boots. She started walking to the lake

((sorry i t's too shot Cece, my brain was dead!!))
Avril Dragonheart
Avril Dragonheart

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Shelby looked out at the lake then sat in the grass a little way from the waters edge. She set her bag next to her and reached into it taking out one of her many books out. She opened the book which turned out to be her potions book. “Potions, i guess I’ll look at the recipe for our next lesson.” Shelby said to her self and flipped through the book. Soon she changed her mind and put the book back pulling out another. This one was her charms book. She opened it and flipped through it. She stopped on the page for the Severing Charm. She pointed her wand at a tree that was almost right behind her. “Diffindo,” she said and a branch fell to the ground. Shelby smiled at what she did and started to hum as she continued to flip through the book.

((its okay my post normaly as long as that first one but i've been trying to change that. i wish to psot a post that is a few thousand words or more at some point in time. as long as your post is 100 words or more i dont' care.)
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Avril Dragonheart Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Once Avril got to lake she sat down near the girl and opened her transfiguration book so she can know what the next lesson would be, and began studying. “So you also take charms.” Avril said to the girl, “Well my name is Avril, Avril Dragonheart.” “So, what is your name?” she asked to her.

She went back to studying and saw the girl using a spell and made a branch fall down from a tree. Avril decided to look at the next lesson for charms, and decided to write some notes so she doesn’t forget about what she is supposed to do at her next charms lesson.
Avril Dragonheart
Avril Dragonheart

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:10 pm

Shelby heard a female voice speaking to her. She turned to look at the girl who spoke. "Yeah I take charms and other classes," Shelby said the smile disappearing from her face for the second time today. the younger girl asked what her name was. before replying Shelby looked at her then spoke, "Malfoy, Shelby Malfoy." she said then went back to her book. her voice was cold as she spoke to the girl just like when she spoke to anyone for the first time. The next page she stopped on was for a spell that would shoot birds out of her wand. She smirked and pointed her wand in the air and whispered “Avis.” she smiled watching the birds fly from the end of her wand. “i like that spell,” she said to herself.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top