Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart. - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart. - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart. - Page 5 Empty Re: Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Davina thought she should say something here. "Yeah, I don't mind you here." she told Daniel and Catalina. This was true, she didn't mind him here, she just didn't know him that well so didn't know what to talk about.

Davina laughed with Catalina. "Yeah, I'll help you any time." she agreed. She looked towards Kya. The girl hadn't spoken in a while.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart. - Page 5 Empty Re: Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:56 pm

"Good," Catalina said, smiling. She looked over at Kya, as well, figuring the Slytherin had just begun to daydream. "Kya, dear, are you still there?" She gave a light smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:59 pm

[[OOC: Uhm, Kya hasn't been on in a while, I'm just improvising. We could kinda just slowly end the thread, gradually leaving her behind. What d'you think?]]

Davina looked over at Kya. "Are you there?" she asked her, waving her hand in front of Kya's face. She could be just daydreaming or something, she thought. She waited to see if Kya would respond to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:42 am

OOC: Yeah, that works.

Catalina giggled at Davina trying to awaken Kya from her daydreams. She smiled, gently poking the Slytherin with her elegant white finger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:30 pm

Davina laughed, leaving Kya. She would return to them when she was ready, she figured. "What were we talking about?" she asked Catalina, she had been distracted so she couldn't remember the topic. It wasn't often she forgot things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:50 pm

Catalina laughed again, before saying, "I am not quite sure. Maybe we should take leave of each other before we dig ourselves into another hole of forgetfulness."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:25 pm

Davina laughed and nodded. "Yeah, we don't need to be forgetting anything else." she added, agreeing with Catalina. She picked up her glass and drained the last of the butterbeer out of it.

Davina got up, as she was now ready to leave. "I've got some things I need to get before I go back to Hogwarts, so I better go now. Bye guys." she said before walking towards the door of the pub. She turned around and waved and said one last goodbye before exiting the building.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Catalina nodded a good-bye towards her Ravenclaw friend before standing up herself. She gave Daniel a small hug and Kya a soft smile, before she said, "Well, I am going to head out. I will see you two later."

She wasn't planning on going back to Hogwarts, at least not yet. She wanted some time alone to think . . . about everything.

Walking out of the Three Broomsticks, Catalina took a sharp left, eager to be hidden before someone she knew saw her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top