Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart.

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart. - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart.

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 2:54 am

Davina waited for Catalina to finish speaking. She looked at Kya. Davina was regretting saying that now. She couldn't change it now though. "Um, just a couple of guys. Jasper Black, from Slytherin. He's always horrible to me 'cause he thinks I study too much and I don't have a life." she began, not denying the fact. "Also, this other guy, Micheal something is starting to annoy me by flirting with me every possible second of the day." she finished, rolling her eyes. Micheal was such a pest, he didn't seem to have anything better to do than annoy her.

Davina reflected on what it would have been like to be homeschooled. "I guess it would have been lonely, being homeschooled." she agreed, though she probably wouldn't mind it, even though it would have been awful to make her anymore anti-social than she already was. "I just don't like being surrounded by hundreds of people every day, I lilke some time alone." she expressed her feelings about Hogwarts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart. - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart.

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 4:55 am

Catalina twitched when Davina mentioned Michael's name. She glanced down at her hands and then back up at her Ravenclaw friend. "Do you think his intentions are unworthy?" she asked slowly, thinking that he had indeed been a rather nice boy. It would mean a lot as to how Davina saw him.

"Yes, I do know what it is like to be surrounded by so many different faces, there seems to be no escape, but I found a way to be free eventually. I believe that is why I like venturing out of Hogwarts at nights . . . because there are less people wandering about . . ." She trailed off, remembering her conversation with Darren, Ne'Os, and Mariana. Such interesting and different encounters in her nightly adventures.

In the moonlight, one can still see everything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 7:34 pm

Kya listened to the conversation and frowned slightly. "Isn't Michael the guy who was with you at the lake?" she asked Catalina.

"As for Jasper," she told Davina, "I have yet to meet him... but since he and I are in the same house I suppose it's only a matter of time."

She then smirked slightly and sipped at her butterbeer again. "Is it me, or is it that all three of us prefer to be away from crowds?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Catalina looked at Kya and gave a slight anxious nod before turning back to Davina, wondering what she thought of this Michael Bennett. Was he a player? Did he really want to win a girl's heart? Or just crush it?

"I have not met Jasper, either. Nor heard of him." She placed his name in the back of her head to remember later.

Giving a small laugh, Catalina said, "Yes, I believe so." She paused. "But, if we keep finding people that do not like crowds, we will have ourselves one."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Davina turned to Catalina. "Well, I don't know, I guess..." she trailed off, wondering if there was a chance that Micheal liked her. That would be...no, she wouldn't let herself go down that route. She didn't say anymore on the subject, though.

"You're lucky you haven't met him." Davina told the girls, "Well, he might be nice to you, but he's horrid to certain people, I've got no idea why." she finished. She laughed along with the other two "Yeah, a crowd of...what would you call us?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 6:57 pm

"Crowd of loners doesn't exactly work, does it?" suggested Kya with a chuckle. "Kind of beats the purpose..."

She leaned back on her seat and regarded the other two girls. She wasn't exactly sure why, because they were still kind of strangers, but she felt comfortable around them. It was good to be around girls for a change... she had enough of boys back home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 3:05 am

"What about a crowd of people hating people." She giggled at the stupidity of her words. Watching Kya lean back, she sighed, wondering what the girl was thinking. Looking over at Davina, she noticed a sort of anxiety leak into her eyes and she gave her Ravenclaw friend a small reassuring smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Davina laughed along with the others, trying to shut off her feelings. What Catalina had said had made her realise her own feelings, however much she wanted to ignore them, they were still there. She forced a smile, hoping the others wouldn't notice.

"What about..." Davina started, trying to think of a suggestion herself. "Nope, I can't think of anything." she replied after a pause. Her mind wasn't working at the moment. Unusually.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Catalina noticed Davina's expression, but couldn't quite place what was bothering her. She put yet another note in the back of her head to remember to ask her later. She was a little worried about her friend.

"Have either of you been to the Astronomy Tower? I would really like to go look at the stars there, but I have not gotten a chance yet." She looked at the two of them, watching Davina more closely, but kept it less noticeable so her friend wouldn't ice her expression over with nothingness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 12:46 am

Daniel was wearing a denim jacket, dark blue tight jeans and a plain white t-shirt underneath -- he walked into the pub caught Catalina talking amongst some girls and decided to go up and talk to her so he sneaked behind her and covered her eyes; with his hands. "Guess who?" he asked her.

Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart. - Page 3 Zac-efron-denim-jacket
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top