Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart. - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart. - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart.

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart. - Page 4 Empty Re: Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart.

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 2:16 am

Kya looked up from her butterbeer when someone else entered the pub. She didn't give it much thought and turned back to the two Ravenclaws. The air was charged with something odd now... something was going on between the two girls. She disguised her curiosity with a grin and answered Catalina's question instead.

"I haven't been to the Astronomy Tower yet, no. It's supposed to be the tallest tower in the castle, right?" she asked, right before the boy who had entered the pub a little while ago walked up to their table and covered Catalina's eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart. - Page 4 Empty Re: Beauty is Not in the Face. Beauty is a Light in the Heart.

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 2:43 am

Catalina jumped in fright but recognized the voice instantly. Smiling in relief she touched the hands over her eyes and said, "Hm, is it Daniel?" She giggled, truly happy to see him. He made her feel happy and less morbid about that world. It was like he was her sunshine when she was under a cloud of gray.

"Yes, it is the tallest tower . . . or so I have heard." She laughed slightly. "I was beginning to wonder if it was all rumor."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 3:14 am

Daniel removed his hands from her eyes and grinned wildly at her. "Yes. It is Daniel," he chuckled, he could tell that she was happy to see him and felt less morbid about the world. "What you all talking about. If you all don't mind" he said trying to be as polite as he could to them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 4:32 am

Catalina smiled before saying, "Come and sit with us, Daniel. We were just discussing the Astronomy Tower. What do you know about it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 4:38 am

Daniel sat beside her, his arm rested on the seat she was sitting, on the back. "Catalina William" he chuckled as he looked at her taking off his sunglasses. "There something you should know about me and that is I am not much of a study person so i have barely any knowledge about most things" he told her resting his hand on her shoulder but gently with a smile politely at her still trying to be polite as he can.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Catalina shook her head, looking at Daniel sweetly. She raised an eyebrow and muttered, "Well, I will remember that the next time I need help with homework, or anything that involves using your brain." She giggled lightly, clearly joking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 11:59 pm

As soon as Daniel had walked in, Davina hadn't said another word. She had barely spoken to Daniel before, if ever. It wasn't that she was too shy or anything - she had had a massive arguement in the middle of the Entrance Hall about a week ago - but rather that she never knew what to say. She always seemed to get on the wrong side of people, especially those she didn't have much in common with.

Davina watched Catalina giggling around Daniel. She had to stop herself rolling her eyes. Half the girls in the school seemed to act like that around him now. She didn't get it at all. She didn't see anything attractive about him, not like... She stopped her train of thought, trying to focus back on the conversation. She looked towards Catalina, with an expression of interest on her face, although she doubted Catalina was paying much attention to her at this point.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 12:32 am

Daniel chuckled and looked around at her friends, not even one of them were happy about him being around them talking to Catalina. "Your friends don't seem to like me here" he whispered in Catalina ears and let a quiet misty laugh escape his lips then looked back at her friends then at her again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 12:43 am

Davina looked at Daniel and Catalina. She heard Daniel say something along the lines of her not liking him. She was a bit annoyed, as she had never done anything to suggest this. She admittedly had turned herself on silent ever since he arrived, but that was only because she didn't know what to say. As usual. She looked around the room, trying to think of something else. She tried to take part in the conversation, but it was hard when Catalina and Daniel seemed to be directly talking to one another.

Davina sipped her butterbeer, glancing around. Her eyes fell back on Kya, who also didn't seem to be saying much. "So, um..." she began, trying to start a conversation. Completely failing, of course. She looked down at the table. What was she thinking? She felt so out of place here. It was back to being a loner, she figured.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 3:18 am

Catalina blushed and then said, "Daniel, you must not draw such conclusions." Then, without another word on that matter, she looked over at Davina and then at Kya.

"I apologize. That was rude." She laughed lightly. "Davina, I think if I ever need help with homework, you are my best shot. Definitely not Daniel."

She kept a note in the back of her head to tell Davina that she had no feelings for Daniel. She merely thought of him as a friend. Nothing more. He had a girlfriend, after all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top