Making use of the day! (anyone) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making use of the day! (anyone) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making use of the day! (anyone)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making use of the day! (anyone) - Page 5 Empty Re: Making use of the day! (anyone)

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 7:24 am

Daniel chuckled and looked at Piper with a warm smile. "Just hanging out with friends and exercising most of the day" he told her, walking over to the tree and leaned against the wall reading Davina expression along the way -- she didn't seem to be convinced about his friendship with Izzie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Making use of the day! (anyone) - Page 5 Empty Re: Making use of the day! (anyone)

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 8:38 am

Izzie smiled and stretched. She then did a long yawn and chuckled. "I'm so tired...and hungry" Izzie said to them. "I wander what's good to eat...Hey, has anyone of you met a muggle or been into..their world?" Izzie asked looking up over yonder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Fri May 29, 2009 3:04 am

Piper start pulling at the grass, "I've only been there a few times. a couple times when I was real young and once or twice just this past year. My mother loves muggle theater. I must admit, they do amazing things that I would never even think of doing with out magic. My brother Tristan is obsessed with Muggle studies." she said letting admirable smile fall on her lips. "What about you Izzie."
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:04 am

"I..I don't know" Izzie replied truthfully. She knew nothing of her past, about her parents, well she was told all of the basic information but she feels someone is hiding something. "I think I'd like to tour the muggle world one day though..maybe" Izzie said wondering off in her mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sun May 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Piper got an idea. "Hey next time my family goes, would you like to come? There's always room for more in the Piper family." She smiled as she didn't just say it to Izzie.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top