Making use of the day! (anyone) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making use of the day! (anyone) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making use of the day! (anyone)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making use of the day! (anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Making use of the day! (anyone)

Post by Kat Piper Sun May 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Piper smiled at Izzie then she hear the horrid remark that Betsy let loose from her lips. "Please excuse me for a second. BETSY...come with me." She grabed Betsy by the arm then pulled her some where be hind the trees. "THATS IT! YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE!" Piper had never been this upset with Betsy before. "WHAT IS YOUR FACE'S DEAL!"
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Making use of the day! (anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Making use of the day! (anyone)

Post by Betsy Parquette Sun May 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Betsy was very taken aback. "Piper, I'm a little tired of your lip your giving me young lady." She waddled back to her new friends izzie and Divina. "I"m sorry you had to see that, Piper has such a temper. So izzie and Divina, what do you guys like doing for fun?"
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sun May 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Piper stood there for a minute then took a deep breath, then returned to the girls and ignored Betsy. "Yes what are your interest. Well I know that you, Divina, like reading." She smiled a genuine smile.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 10:48 am

Izzie did a small snicker. "Well, I like to scrapbook, shop and fly" Izzie smiled. "What about you, what do you like to do for fun?" Izzie asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 10:54 am

It took him a minute to realize what was going on. Daniel gave Betsy a weak smirk as heard her comment. "I like fashion, reading, music and drawing" he answered glad that Betsy had not force the argument on he didn't want to have to listen to them then turned his head to Izzie and nodded his head in a way of greeting her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 11:01 am

Oh god, Daniel was here Izzie thought. He looked like a god, did I tell you? Izzie said in her mind. She felt like he was walking towards her in a good slow mode romantic way. Izzie smiled and waved at him. "Hello, Daniel" Izzie grinned sheepishly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 11:19 am

Daniel grinned back at her and nodded again. "Hello Izzie. Great to see you again still looking beautiful like always." Daniel then he turned to looked around at everyone and frowned as he just realize that he hadn't introduce himself. "Sorry to be rude my name is Daniel M. Valantine" he told them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Davina laughed at Piper and Betsy. They were so outgoing and cheeky and great fun to be around. She wished she could be like them. She decided to skip the question on what she liked to do. They could probably guess anyway, as she was the extreme book-lover Ravenclaw type.

Davina turned to watch Daniel and Izzie. Izzie seemed to like him, she thought. A lot. She had sworn that Daniel had had a girlfriend though, she thought she'd seen them walking around together. Izzie might not know, she reasoned. She just watched them, not saying a word.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 8:47 am

"Aw, thank you, you look very fashionable too" Izzie complimented. She giggled uncontrollably and covered her mouth. She thought he was full of manners when he said those things about being rude and introducing himself. He was a true gentleman, Izzie thought. "What you been up to?" Izzie asked Daniel, and the girls.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Tue May 26, 2009 4:32 pm

Piper sat back down near Divina and answered Izzie's question. "I like drawing, playing music, singing, and read." she smiled. Then Daniel seemed to snap out of his small trance and Izzie seemed to light up. -Aw how cute!- she thought to herself. Then Izzie asked another question that was totally ment for just Daniel, but Piper answered anyway. "I haven't been up to much. Just hanging with Divina." She smiled once more. "What about you?"
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top