Making use of the day! (anyone) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making use of the day! (anyone) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making use of the day! (anyone)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making use of the day! (anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making use of the day! (anyone)

Post by Kat Piper Thu May 21, 2009 12:37 am

"Mainly Hufflepuffs and Betsy. I don't even know how we're friends." She said with a small smile. She looked down at Scarlet who was half asleep and smiled once more. "So what types of stuff do you like?"
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Making use of the day! (anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making use of the day! (anyone)

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 12:48 am

Davina smiled, guessing that Piper had lots of friends. She seemed the type. "Most things, really," she said, which was half-true. She liked most subjects. Everything except Divination. "What about you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Thu May 21, 2009 12:53 am

"Same here. But Birds, sloths, DADA, and Divination always seem to rub me wrong." She laughed. "Birds and sloths, because they're creepy and DADA and Divination because I'm not so good at them." She sighed.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 12:57 am

Davina laughed. "I don't like Divination either, that's why I dropped it. It's a load of nonsense half the time. I kind of annoyed the teacher as she heard me say that once so I never got good marks from her." she replied, remembering the one time she didn't do too well. She couldn't stand that memory. She hated Divination. With a passion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Thu May 21, 2009 1:04 am

"Aw and here I was going to ask you for help." She joked. Then she smiled. "I love Care of Magical Creatures. One you get to be outside and two I love the animals. Oh I know this is a bit off topic, but do you read often. I'm sure you doing being a Ravenclaw and all." Then she cought herself. "I don't mean that in a bad way."
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 1:09 am

Davina laughed at the joke. "I like it too, I love animals and I find them really interesting too." she said, probably sounding really geeky or nerdy or whatever people called her these days. "Uhm, yeah, I do read quite a lot, I really like reading." she answered Piper's question. "No, I don't think it's a bad thing. Do you read much?" she asked, not sure if Piper was a reader, but guessing not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Thu May 21, 2009 1:14 am

"Are you kidding my! I love reading! Oh the old classics are my favorite. What about you?" Piper felt silly now. She was a bit over excited about the subject, but she couldn't help it. Between music and reading, piper could talk for hours at a time on the subjects.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 1:21 am

Davina was pleasantly surprised by Piper's love of reading. "I read everything and anything!! I read books like 'Hogwarts: A History' and muggle classics like 'Pride and Prejudice'" she said, wondering if Piper had heard of either of them, especially the latter. She could talk about reading for a while, especially if the other person liked the same books as her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Thu May 21, 2009 1:25 am

"I like Hogwats: A history and I love Pride and Prejudice! I wish I could find more books by the Author! Oh I was so made at Darcy at the begaining of the book. Then he really grow on me!" She said turning full body to Davina.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 6:04 am

Daniel walked down in his maroon buttoned t-shirt and dark blue tight jeans, his long brown hair bouncing against his cheek bone. "Hello girls" he greeted, halting to a stop seeing these two beautiful young girls sitting under the tree. He really needed some more friends he had been lonely for ages.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top