Making use of the day! (anyone) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making use of the day! (anyone) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making use of the day! (anyone)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making use of the day! (anyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Making use of the day! (anyone)

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 10:50 am

Davina smiled at Piper. "Yeah, exactly. You hated him so much and then at the end all the girls were in love with him." she agreed fully with Piper. "Hey, there are some more books by her. I can only remember 'Sense and Sensibility' and 'Emma' off the top of my head, but there are more." she told her, trying to think of anymore. "I have those two in my dormitory though, I could lend them to you if you want." she offered, trying to be nice.

Davina heard another voice, so she looked up. A boy was there, someone she didn't quite recognise. "Hi, I'm Davina," she introduced herself, smiling at the boy. The thought of gaining two friends in that afternoon pleased her. This being nice to people and making friends thing wasn't that bad, actually, she thought. She had found some really nice people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Making use of the day! (anyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Making use of the day! (anyone)

Post by Kat Piper Thu May 21, 2009 2:51 pm

"That would be wonderful!" She said to Davina. It was nice to find someone that was so much like her. She felt awful that she hadn't spoken with her sooner. Then, before she could continue, she heard a males voice. She turned and saw someone she didn't quit know, but he looked nice. "Good afternoon. I'm Katherine Piper, but you can call me Piper." She smiled. At this point Scarlet was awake and playing with a stick bug.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Thu May 21, 2009 6:58 pm

Betsy time!!!!!!!
Betsy jumped down from the tree and started doing the macarina. I don't know why, but she did, don't ask, just go with it.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Thu May 21, 2009 7:09 pm

Piper shook her head. "Everyone this is my friend Betsy Parquette. She's alittle special." She joked. "Betsy this is Divena and...um I'm sorry I didn't catch your name." She smiled shyly.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 10:50 am

Izzie had been sitting in a tree not far away where some girls had been chatting and whatnot. She had been silent and didn't move or say a thing. She bit her lip and sighed. She wanted to befriend them but wasn't sure how. She finally yawned and stood up on a tree branch. She moved up and down a bit and the tree branch snapped. Izzie let go to the branch she hung on to and fell down whilst screaming quite loudly. She finally hit the ground on her butt. "Stupid trees...They make it look so easy on muggle T.Vs" Izzie complained rubbing herself in areas where it hurt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 11:56 am

Davina smiled at Piper. "It's no bother." she told her, she was just glad to find someone who had the same love of books as her. It wasn't often she found someone that she could talk to like that. She hoped to talk to her more in the future.

Davina was a bit shocked as Betsy jumped out of the tree and started dancing all of a sudden. "Umm...hi," she said, not knowing what to say as Piper had already introduced her. She smiled as Piper said she was special, but she just stayed silent.

Davina heard someone scream just behind her. She swivelled around to see a girl sitting on the floor. She went over to see if she was alright. "Are you ok?" she asked the girl. "I'm Davina, by the way." she quickly added her name as an afterthought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Fri May 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Betsy was in no mood to stop doing the macarina, she smiled and greeted Davina, then glared at piper. She was about to correct piper when a girl fell out of a nearby tree. Laughing, and still doing the macarina she ran over to the girl. Once Betsy saw that she was in pain Betsy stopped outwardly laughing. "You ok?" Betsy asked.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sat May 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Piper, ignoring Betsy's glare, also hurrying over that the girl that fell out of the tree. Then held out her hand to help up the girl. "Goodness, are you alright?"
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 10:11 am

"Wow, you're all so nice and caring" Izzie smiled. She grabbed the last girl's hand and got up. She brushed off little dirt and leaves off herself. She looked at Divina and thought she was beautiful. She looked at the girl that had been laughing and doing the macerena and thought she must be some kind of princess of cheekiness. She then studied the girl who had her hand out to help her out and thought she was also beautiful. "I'm Izzie Stevens by the way, a second year, Ravenclaw" Izzie said to them with a happy sigh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sun May 24, 2009 9:13 pm

"Helllooooooo." Betsy howeled weirdly at her. "Its nice to meet you. I'm Betsy. I know what your thinking, who is this hideous cow. " She gave a long pause for dramatic effect. "That answer is Piper." Betsy nodded knowlegebly. Then she patted her on the shoulder. "I'm sorry you had to meet her."
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top