Making use of the day! (anyone)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making use of the day! (anyone) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making use of the day! (anyone)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making use of the day! (anyone) Empty Making use of the day! (anyone)

Post by Kat Piper Wed May 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Piper was relaxing next to the lake, enjoying the sun, when her cat finally appeared out of no where. "Scarlet where have you been all day! You had me worried sick!" She scolded shaking her finger in the little cats face.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Making use of the day! (anyone) Empty Re: Making use of the day! (anyone)

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 11:52 pm

Davina was walking along the lake, when she saw a girl she didn't know. Strange, she knew most people around here. Her parents words in mind, she approached the girl.
"Hi, I'm Davina, I'm a fifth year." she said, giving the basic introdcution. She could have given her house as well, but her unifrom kind of gave it away.

Last edited by Davina Corrispur on Thu May 21, 2009 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Wed May 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Piper looked up and smiled at the ravenclaw. "Good afternoon! It's nice to met you. I'm Katherine Piper, but you can call me Piper. I've seen you around. I'm suprized we've never been intorduced. Oh and I'm a 7th year."
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 12:08 am

The smile encouraged Davina. "Nice to meet you" she said politely, sitting down beside Piper. "Oooh, what's your cat called?" she asked as she saw him or her walking around Piper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Thu May 21, 2009 12:11 am

"Heh this silly little furball is Scartlet. She's a troublemaker. Do you have a pet?" It was a silly question, but Piper wanted to know.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 12:12 am

Davina nodded, stroking Scarlet. She loved animals. "Yeah, I do. I've got a pet owl called Leo. My parents got him so that I could write to them." she told Piper, still stroking Scarlet, mumbling to her in a pet-voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Thu May 21, 2009 12:17 am

Piper smiled as she watch Davina pet Scarlet and Scarlet was socking it up for all it was worth. Piper took some rocks and skipped them across the lake as she said. "That would have been the smart thing for my parents to give me. Instead they got me this gluttonous cat." She then turned back to Davina. "Where are you from?"
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 12:22 am

"Good throw" she commented as Piper threw a rock. "Cat's are lovely though! Owls don't sit on your lap or purr." she pointed out. "My Dad's from France, but I've always lived in the north of England, in a village near Manchester." she told Piper. "Where are you from?" she asked in return.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Thu May 21, 2009 12:25 am

"France no way! My Parents live in france, but I live with my cousins, the Finnigans. They are a crazy family. I think thats where I get it." She laughed softly. "So who do you hang around with?" She felt alittle bad like she was prying, but the question had already been asked.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 12:29 am

"Really? That's a strange coincidence." Davina replied, truly shocked. She didn't know anyone else who came from France, until now that was. She didn't know exactly what to say to the next question. She didn't have many friends. "Um, some Ravenclaw girls mainly," she said, which wasn't a complete lie. She used to hang around with Isabella a lot, and lately she'd been talking to Catalina a bit. "You?" she asked, not knowing what else to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top