Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fee Fi Fo Fum

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 9 Empty Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:20 pm

Jess laughed and nodded at Marcus "Thanks, but I won't be doing it again, and hes an ass in the very definition of the word, Jack is like the complete opposite, kind caring loyal gentel." she coughed bring her self back from her dreamy state.

"um sorry, but yeah James was the one who made Jack the way he is, forgive his brashness sometimes, his anger slips out but he's a good guy, bit like you hey, oh word of warning you get him hurt you'll have to deal with me and with me being a healer, I know all the right places to cause pain." she smiled sweetly at him. She then watched as he moved to Khaat getting the feeling they knew each other before today.

When Abby ran down the stairs Jess turned sharply but winced at the quick motion. She was thankful Marcus caught her. "wow, quick reflexes there Marcus, your gonna need them around miss Abby here, shes a quick one." when Abby spoke of berries Jess chuckled and shook her head " yeah shes on a berry faze right now."
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Belby Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:31 pm

"I'll do my best to remember that," Marcus laughed. "Although, I seriously doubt that Jack and I will be on opposite sides. He's big enough that I don't know that he needs my help for much. I think we're going to get on just fine. So, you're a healer, huh? Good. Always good to have one of those around the house. And Khaat. What did I read you were into? Head of something or another, right?"

"St. Mungos," Khaat said. "Brian and I are both healers."

"I thought he was an auror," Marcus frowned.

"That too," she said.

"Alright, then. Just getting things straight. Sounds like there's a lot of talent on this estate. That could make things very difficult for James." He took Abbey over to the high chair and put her there for lunch, and Angus put a plate in front of her.

"Come get some lunch, all of you," Angus said.

"I'm going to go wash the horses off my hands, and I'll be right back," Marcus said. He went inside, and as he did, he passed Brian.

"Lunch is out on the porch, Mate," Marcus said.

"Good. I'm starving," Brian said. Brian went out to the patio and found everyone out there. "How's it going, Everyone? Robert said he's coming in just a couple minutes. At least he's just running behind and not missing lunch completely. How's Marcus getting on?"
Marcus Belby
Marcus Belby
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 182
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:48 pm

Jack showered and changed yet again this time into black slacks and a light blue shirt. Heading down he saw them all sat at the table except for Marcus.

"Where did Marcus go?" He asked moving to sit next to Jess who leaned over and smelt him.

"That's better, now you smell like soap and body wash" she said lightly patting his hand. " and he went to sort out the horses." she added taking a plate of food from Angus.

"Why thank you, and looks good as always Angus." Jack said bowing to Jess as he sat then took his plate to eat. He smiled at her feeling calm again. "We went around the boundary, well as far as we could this place is huge, but beautiful, some of your men need to wash better I caught wind of them." He placed some of the food in his mouth and it was now he realized just how hungry he was.

As he looked to Jess he noticed she was struggling. "Hey you okay?" he whispered to her and she shook her head then nodded.

"Jack I'm okay, its just twinges of pain that the potion doesn't stop." she told him. " I'll grab a warm shower later that should ease it." she smiled at him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Belby Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:14 pm

"Well, this is harvest time," Brian said as Angus took a plate to Khaat so she wouldn't have to try to get up. "I'm sure they're working up quite a sweat trying to bring all the crops in while they're at their best. We had a bumper harvest this year, so it's a lot more work than usual. By quitting time, the men will smell worse than that."

"I promised them a large end-of-harvest feast again this year, Brian. I saw where you had one catered in from Sparks last year. I can manage to do one here this year, and i didn't think you'd mind," Angus said, as Marcus came back out and joined them.

"Thank you. That's a great idea," Brian said.

"Berries! More berries, Daddy!" Abbey said.

"Did you eat your chicken?" Brian asked.

"She's working on it," Angus said.

"Alright," Brian said, giving her more berries.

"Be glad it's berries. With mine it was usually hot dogs they wanted--for breakfast, lunch, and dinner," Marcus said. "Berries are definitely healthier."

"That sounds disgusting," Kate frowned, just as Robert arrived.

"Who's disgusting?" Robert asked.

"No, no," Kate said. "We were talking of hot dogs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

"We might as well go eat a big piece of salt as to do that," Robert scowled. "No thanks. I'll stop at the Leaky for some fish and chips. You all enjoy your hot dogs."

"Not us. Just sit and enjoy your lunch," Kate laughed.

"My children, when they were Abbey's age, wanted hot dogs," Marcus clarified.

"Oh," Robert said. "I hear some American children go through that too because hot dogs are more popular over there."

"They are indeed," Marcus said.

"Just so you know," Robert said, "A girl came up missing last night around midnight from Diagon Alley--a blonde. All you women, I don't want any of you leaving the estate by yourself. You take one of us with you. No exceptions. I'll bring more men if I need to, but none of you should go anywhere alone. Understand me?"

"I didn't hear about that," Brian frowned.

"No, because I'm trying to keep it quiet for the moment. We're treating it as any other missing person on the surface," Robert said.

"Something makes you think it isn't ordinary, though," Marcus said.

"A lock of hair we found near where she disappeared from. Human, but smells like wet dog. I'll show it to Jack after lunch--if you don't mind, Jack," Robert said. "I was hoping that if it's James', you might be able to identify it for us."

"Would he take some random blonde woman?" Marcus asked.

"He hasn't before now, but anything's possible," Robert replied. "Jess, I don't want you traveling to St. Mungos until your scratches stop bleeding. It's very likely he knows what you smell like, and I don't want him smelling your blood on top of your usual scent. I'll put you on leave for a couple of days."

Marcus Belby
Marcus Belby
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:24 pm

Jack listened to Robert and at the mention of a dead blond woman he felt Jess's grab his hand and hold it he gave her a reassuring squeeze back as Robert continued. " Don't worry I'll stay with her and she's not going anywhere." he said looking down at Jess's worried face.

Jess sighed and nodded " don't think I could bend over the beds for too long any how." she admitted " that potion worked but I get sharp stabbing pains." she shifted in her chair but found Jack pulling her to lean against him. " Thanks Robert." she said as she rested her head on Jacks shoulder.

" hum maybe they could go out of the country, Brian mentioned that they've not had a honeymoon yet, why not now, Brian can watch Khaat and I'll watch Jess." he mentioned. "if you don't mind looking after Abby that is?" he hoped the idea would be accepted but wouldn't push it if it wasn't. " but thats down to you though." he added.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Belby Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:38 pm

"You're probably having muscle spasms, Jess," Robert said. "That would account for the fact that you're not having them constantly. It makes sense to me. I can stop that for you. The pain potion I left should have taken care of that but since it apparently hasn't, I'll stop it myself--unless you'd prefer to keep that nonsense, that is."

"You haven't had a honeymoon, have you?" Kate asked. "What the devil are you both putting it off for?"

"We didn't do it intentionally," Brian said. "It's just been hard to leave Abbey..."

"I've been ready to do it, but Mr. First Time Father over there has wanted no part of not being home at bedtime," Khaat said. Robert and Kate smiled. They did understand that feeling.

"A night or two away won't change the fact that you have at least fifteen more years to have your children under your roof," Robert said.

"I think it would do you all good," Kate said.

"I'd give it a couple of days before you go. Jess'll be feeling a good deal better by then, and her wounds will be closed. Khaat's ankle will likely be better, and I'll have some of the pain out of her knee, but she's going to need her crutches or a stick. She's not going to be able to go without something quite yet. Still, if you're not planning on a hiking trip, she should do alright. Where were you thinking of going?"
Marcus Belby
Marcus Belby
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:47 pm

Jack looked down at Jess " Robert can you do it please" he said feeling Jess move to look at him.

"hey shouldn't that be my choice?" she said softly and saw Jack look at her.

"yes, but you were stalling I...we need you back on your feet, we need both of you on your feet." he said looking across at Khaat across the table. "hum not sure, Greece, I hear its quite nice and we could rent a gated villa for privacy near the beach so there would be no long walking." He felt Jess tap his shoulder and looked down at her.

" you know that would be some second date." she said and Jack laughed out loudly.

"it would be original, you me a Greek tavern over looking the water." he paused and couched " um,,yeah it would be" he said feeling his cheeks flush a bright pink.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Belby Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:10 pm

"Jack," Robert said calmly, "if you haven't figured it out by now, Jess hasn't ever liked someone else making her choices for her. If you intend to keep any woman very long, you need to figure out not to presume you know what they want."

"Amen to that," Brian said quietly.

"I heard that," Khaat said. Kate laughed.

"You're going to get yourself in trouble if you're not careful, Brian," she said.

"I'll see to it--if that's what Jess wants," Robert said. "Greece would be wonderful, if you can find the right place."

"I could help you there," Marcus said. "I know a guy. He owes me an enormous favor, and he happens to have some nice villas in Santorini. The weather would be perfect for it. And there is one I can think of that might provide both couples with some private time as well as time as a foursome."

"Suppose he'd be likely to rent to us for a short stay?" Brian asked.

"I'd say it's a good chance, if it's not taken."

"Santorini would be a fabulous this time of year," Kate said. "I think you'd all love it. Greek island living is hard to beat. Robert and I have been there a couple times, and we've always said we wanted to go back. The seafood is top notch. Some places will hire out a personal chef if you wanted something private somewhere."

"Khaat?" Brian asked.

"Jess and I did talk that perhaps a long weekend away might be just the ticket for the four of us," Khaat said. Then she looked at her parents, "If we could find someone to take care of Abbey."

"Now I wonder who that would be," Robert teased.
Marcus Belby
Marcus Belby
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:33 pm

Jack looked at Jess still blushing like a tomato "I'm sorry Jess" he said feeling her gently pat his chest and chuckle as she sat up.

"Its okay jack" she said in a motherly way "and yes Robert, if you wouldn't mind." she asked " Khaat, I'll get him trained eventually" she joked smirking as Jack looked shocked at her but then grinned.

"Yep and after yesterday, that sounds so perfect " she said and flopped back against Jack who could not help but wrap his arms around her holding her against him.

Jack chuckled as did Jess knowing they meant Kate and Robert. "Something tells me she'll be spoiled rotten, in a good way." Jess chuckled "plenty of berry's and I don't even think she'd realize you left
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Belby Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:51 pm

"Alright," Robert said. "I wasn't all that hungry anyway." He left his lunch to go tend to Jess. He touched her forehead and then, without moving his hand, he removed the muscle spasms she was having. "That should take care of it, I think." He went over to Khaat who had set her own plate aside, half eaten.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, sitting down on the edge of the chaise lounge.

"I'm fine," she replied.

"When did you have something for pain last?" he asked, laying a hand gently on her knee. "It's really swollen, Dear."

"Last night," she said. He frowned.

"Then you're not alright," he said. He laid a hand on her ankle and then one on her forehead. "Enough," he told her, drawing off the pain. "Better?"

"Yes, thanks," she said. "I'll go get you more ice for that."

"I made some extra up and put them in the freezer," Angus said. "I can get it for you."

"I'm already up. Finish your lunch," Robert said. He went to the kitchen and got a couple of ice packs and towels and brought them for her ankle and her knee. "If that doesn't handle it, you let us know."

"I will," she said.

"Not hungry?"

"No thanks," she said.

"Alright," he said. "Don't let this get to you, my dear. We'll handle him, and Marcus isn't going to let anything happen to you."

"I know," she said. "I'm fine."

"Okay," he smiled. "Marcus, did you get your keys?"

"What keys?" Marcus asked.

"You'll have keys to the locks on the estate. Angus, do you have a set for him?"

"Yes. There are several sets of master keys in the safe in the study," Angus said. Robert went into the den and got some of the master keys and came back out and gave a set to Marcus.

"Jack and Jess, did either of you get your keys? Jess, you should have had yours awhile back when you started for us," Robert said.
Marcus Belby
Marcus Belby
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum