You don't understand and I can't explain - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You don't understand and I can't explain - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You don't understand and I can't explain

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You don't understand and I can't explain - Page 2 Empty Re: You don't understand and I can't explain

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:14 am

(This one is bad and short and I'm sorry for that. I have trouble with my computer so I'm writing on phone which means it would be full of mistakes, sorry for that too)

She stopped when he turned abruptly toward her, obviously furious.
She raised an eyebrow quizzically as she looked at him, someone withdrew nerve?
Maybe he was trying to hide the anger and whatever else he feels right now, but it didn't really work out.
She couldn't help herself but wonder if he would become something like a real hurricane if she continues in this direction, but she had a feeling that she really doesn't want to find out.
After all, he was right, he didn't do or say anything wrong, which means he didn't deserve evildoing from her.

She listened to his speech, frowning all the time.
Oh, now it turns out that SHE has a problem? What is he, her psychiatrist?
Obviously bad one because he really shows too much emotion but she will point that out to him another time, now obviously there was no time for jokes.

"Okay, are you done with your interpretation of my personality? Does your wonderful monologue has a purpose, such as 'Yes Charlotte, we'd like you to help us because you said you want to do that?' " Her imitation of him was awful, really, but now is not the time to bothered about that. She emphasized her point.
It has made it clear that she is ready to help, but in the name of all, she didn't need him to figure out what kind of person she is, she already knows that she is perfectly normal, in the world outside of this.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

You don't understand and I can't explain - Page 2 Empty Re: You don't understand and I can't explain

Post by Christian Zabini Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:45 pm

"Perhaps it would've if you'd suggested it without assuming that I was trying to tear you to bits, Charlotte. Merlin."

Christian shook his head, feeling bizarrely exhausted after the conversation with her. Clearly, she was uninterested in his help, as most people tended to be. But he wasn't easily deterred. The good news, the good sign, came from the fact that she wanted to be involved.

"If you join us," he warned slowly, "there will absolutely be magic involved. We have to create a group of students who can protect themselves and protect everyone else, especially after we get them back and school starts again. Until I know you're serious," he clarified, "I can't tell you who's helping us, because it may not be safe for them.

"So if you really want in, we need to know you'll be there if we get a chance to help. That you'll actually agree to use magic despite telling me that you think we're freaks for using it. Understand? I won't even suggest it to Ace if you aren't willing to genuinely do this."
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:56 am

Another monologue. Indeed, does this guy ever shut up?
Although, the idea that Charlotte make him feel annoying was really fun, even though it acts maliciously.
She looked at him before she smiled sneered.

"Please, I know how to defense myself. If someone wanna hurt me, I'm just going to suffocate them with talking a lot like now. If that fails, I can always use some spell, I know a lot of them" she shrugged.
Charlotte might not like magic, but it is still the core of her education so she probably knows more than she would like.

"Okay, fine. I'm not an idiot, I know I can not do anything in this world without that magical piece of tree that you need to swing and say the magic words. You wizards are simply unable to deal with problems without magic, but I'm willing to help and use magic. It is not as if I commit for life, I'm just going to help as long as needed and when this is over, I can go back to my old habits, and everyone will be happy "she shrugged.

It was time to go, but the fact that she will not be able to make him upset anymore dreaded Charlotte.
It's not like she likes him or something like that, far from it, but it seems like he is a person who actually tolerate her behavior. It is for Charlotte definitely something new.

"So, lets start from the beginning," she looked at him and held out her hand.
"Hi, I'm Charlotte. Can we go somewhere to eat and then I'd like you to show me the way home, this conversation exhausted me." she smiled as she waited for his answer.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top