Sibling bonding - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sibling bonding - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sibling bonding

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sibling bonding - Page 2 Empty Re: Sibling bonding

Post by Cecilia Attwood Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:54 am

“Thank you, Quincy,” Adela said giving her brother a shy smile. He always knew just what to say to make her feel better when she was feeling this way. She took a small bite of her ice cream. She looked over at the picture of their mother that sat on her shelf. The woman was a stranger to Adelaide, but in the picture she looked so happy, so alive. The smile on her face was bright “How can you miss a woman you never knew so much?” She asked looking at her brother. “Do you miss her?” she took another bite of the ice cream.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Roseberry Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:15 pm

"I'll be honest with you, I don't know." His gaze fell down on his hands. Truth to be told, he never knew his mother as well, he remembers her only from the pictures. "I mean, I like to think that I do, but I guess that I only miss what I didn't have. You know, I don't remember her but I like to imagine her being there while I was growing up. And the picture... well it's pretty but it's fake. So, I'm not sure if I really do." He felt bad for saying so but he couldn't lie to her because he felt that she feels the same. He would never say it outloud, but it was the same with love. How can he be sure that he loves her if he doesn't even remember her voice? "But you know, I like to think that she was just like you, warm and friendly and caring. I think if she was alive she would probably be the best mother ever."
Quincy Roseberry

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:41 pm

"Hey I bet dinners ready," Adela attempt to change the subject now, "want to go see? She asked jumping up out of bed her hair bouncing up in the bed. She didn't want to be sad any more and she didn't want Quincy to be sad anymore. She tugged on his arm wanting to pull him up off her bed. "Wanna race down there?" She asked smirking at her brother.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Roseberry Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:27 pm

"You really know how to change the subject. I'm starving." Even though he felt relief for changing the subject, he knew that it wasn't over. He didn't manage to ask her how she felt about it all, but he guessed he'll do it another time. She definitely didn't want to talk about this with him, at least not now. He let her pull him up though he helped her a bit cause she just wasn't strong enough. Wicked smile appeared on his face when he heard the question. "Sure. Fare play, on three. I won't let you win. Are you ready to lose?" As he was talking he opened the door, waiting for her sign.
Quincy Roseberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:46 pm

"Yeah fare play," Adela rolled her eyes before taking off down the hallway towards the stairs. "meet you down there!" she called behind her with a giggle. She paused for a minute at the stairs and looked around before throwing a leg over the banister and sliding down it backwards. once at the bottom she took off running again sliding down the hall in her socks.
This reminded her of old times when Qincy was around more often playing games and just having fun. She was glad he was back and things seemed to be back to normal. much better than being left to her own devices.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Roseberry Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:33 pm

He obviously thought her well. Sometimes, cheating was the only way. Sometimes, Quincy cheated. This time, he will as well. While she was running down, he waited. In past year, he teleported a lot. He waited just enough - they played this game for so many times that Quincy knew how much time she needed to get downstairs - before he closed his eyes and imagined the place he wanted to be. He imagined the kitchen and when he opened his eyes, he was there. Apparition was definitely the best thing he ever learned. "You are so slow!" he said loudly before he started laughing.
Quincy Roseberry

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top