Sibling bonding
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sibling bonding Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sibling bonding

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sibling bonding Empty Sibling bonding

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 am

"Quincy!" Adelaide called out as she passed through the empty dark house. She paused for a minute in the hall between the parlor and their fathers office. The door was shut per usual, but the light seeped from beneath it showing that Noah was inside working, on what Addie had no clue. She had never been close to him and probably never would be, no matter how hard she tried to make him proud. With a shrug she continued on her way and ran up the steps. "Maybe he's out again," she sighed and went on to her room. 
The house always seemed dark and unfriendly to Adela who tried to stay either in her room or in the basement that had been turned into a hang out type room for her and her brother alot time ago.
Dramatically Adelaide through herself onto her plush bed falling into the dozens of pillows with a sigh. She had decorated her room as colorful and lively as she could so she could have a nice place to escape to aside from the dark drab house. 
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Sibling bonding Empty Re: Sibling bonding

Post by Quincy Roseberry Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Quincy went running earlier that day. But he was too tired for that so he sat in the park and watched the runners. In last few weeks, he was having nightmares and he had no tend to share that fact with people. They were worried last time he told them and he was fine now. He just needed to clear his head before he go back to school. He didn't plan to stay for a long, but somehow it was almost time for the dinner when he decided he should go home. But before that, he bought two ice creams.
When he came home he started searching for his sister.
"Adelaide?"
He checked the living room but didn't expect to find her there. When he looked into basement he went upstairs to her room. He knocked two times "Adela? Are you there? I have something for you." He respected her privacy so he waited outside for her to open.
Quincy Roseberry

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:56 pm

"Quincy!!" Adela squealed jumping out of bed at the sound of her brother at her bedroom door. "Something for me?" She said the door and smiling up at her brother. "well come sit!" she said and went and jumped on her bed sitting with her legs crossed. she had put her hair up in a bun that sat a top her head something she only did around the house. "What's going on?" she asked tilting her head to the side.
Adela loved her big brother he was the only person she had had growing up and she was happy with the way the two of them found fun and happiness in the darkness around them.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Roseberry Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Seeing her smiley face when she opened the door made him smile as well. He sat down in the corner of the bed, pointing on ice creams in his hand. "Your favourite. I used a spell so they shouldn't be melted" He gave her hers and opened his. The spell worked and the ice creams stayed cold. He shrugged, avoiding the answer. He wasn't really sure what was going on so he started eating. The last time he had nightmares he was also getting sick but that was right after he got bitten. This time, on the other hand, he was completely healthy and there was nothing to worry about. Except the fact that the moon will be full in few days, but he kinda got used to it.
"Nothing special actually. You had some fun today?" It was always easier talking about others. Quincy was extremely protective when it comes to her, he felt obligated to look after her because he believed his mother would do the same.
Quincy Roseberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:24 am

"If you say so," Adela said and looked down at her ice cream playing in it more than eating it. Something didn't seem right with her brother but she wasn't going to push him into talking about it. She knew he would when he was ready.  
"I guess, I watched Frankenstein again. Then I looked for you passed Fathers office and then came up here when I gave up." She shrugged again and took a bite of her icecream before stirring it around again. "Normal day, you know." She couldn't help but wonder what it was like for Quincy before their mother died. If their father had always been so distant or if it was because of her.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Roseberry Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:16 am

"Adelaide?" he stopped eating his ice cream realizing she's acting strange.
He raised his eyebrows unconsciously, visibly concerned about her. "Is everything okay? You seem... I don't know. What happened? Did father said something to you?" He was speaking gently, like always when he was worried about her, but when he mention their father his voice become more aggressive. The fact was that Noah didn't show her love she deserved which was making Quincy angry all the time. And now, it was probably too late for it.

Seeing her sad made him feel so bad. He felt like it was his fault that she's not smiling, and he hated the feeling. He smiled a bit, though it was the sadly smile, and took her hand. "Hey, you wanna go out or something?"
Quincy Roseberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:08 pm

"I'm fine," Adelaide said looking up at her brother. "Just thinking about mom a lot lately. And no he hasn't said anything to me, hardly ever does." She gave him a small smile. "I wonder if he was always like that off in his office doing some kind of work. He kind of reminds me of Dr. Frankenstein." Frankenstein was one of her favorite muggle movies and she had watched it so many times it was hard to count just how many.
"Are you sure your okay? something really seems to be bothering you. But, I understand if you don't want to talk about it. I won't make you."
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Roseberry Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:05 pm

He was quiet for few minutes, thinking of their mother. He had no memories of her, he was way too young when she died. When he was younger, he loved to think about her, to wonder what was she like, what would she do in certain situations. He felt his father's grief as well as Adela did, but Quincy didn't have an older sibling to take care of him. "You know, she would be proud of you. And he... I believe that you just look so much like her that it's painful to him you know.. " He took a bite of his ice cream, wondering about her question. Eventually, he sighed and looked at the window. "I don't want you to worry for no reason which is why I didn't tell you..." he shrugged and looked at her "I've been having nightmares in past week so I'm a bit tired. It's all. I guess I'm just nervous about going back to school."
Quincy Roseberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:42 am

"You'll do fine as school, you always do." Adelaide said and paused for a few minutes pondering over their father some more. "Is it that I look to much her or is that he blames me for her death?" She asked. This was not the first time the thought had pooed into her head. "You know it kind of was because of me. If it weren't for me you'd still have her." She said quietly "and maybe Father wouldn't lock himself in that old room all the time. I don't think I've seen him come out of there before way after dark." 
She felt her words were true and had for a long time, if she hadn't of been born Agatha would have still been around and Noah would never have become so shut off from his children. She blamed herself, and tried to do everything to make her father notice her and be proud of her, but her efforts always went unnoticed some how. Though she wasn't sure how.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Roseberry Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:44 pm

"Yeah, but this time is different. I'm not... I'm not myself anymore, I'm different." I had a fur and fangs and tail. Small smile appeared on his face but the moment he heard her words it disappeared. "If he really blames you for her death then he never actually knew her. We've been through this so many times." There was a framed picture of Agatha on one of the shelves. He pointed his finger to the picture, smiling softly. "She was beautiful and she loved you. It was never you, it was she. It was her decision to keep you, even though she probably knew it was risky. she loved you more than she loved me and dad, more than she loved herself. So if he can't see it, then he's blind. But I need you too see it. It was never your fault." 
He hugged her for a second and kissed her in the forehead. "Now, eat that ice cream before it melts, the charms will be gone soon." That being said, he took a big bite of his ice cream. But he kept thinking about what she said. Growing without a mother wasn't easy, but he couldn't even imagine how she felt, thinking she was responsible for her mother's death. And the fact that he couldn't do anything to change her feelings was killing him.
Quincy Roseberry

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top