Trying to have some fun {Open} - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trying to have some fun {Open} - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trying to have some fun {Open}

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to have some fun {Open} - Page 3 Empty Re: Trying to have some fun {Open}

Post by Vaughn Hunter Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:29 am

Vaughn and Michael finished their card game then walked back to where the festival was. He looked around trying to keep his head on straight. He was worried about his father and he was also worried about his little brother. Michael hadn't said much after leaving the water and he seemed slightly catatonic. He took his brother's hand and lead him to a vendor selling something to eat. They gathered their meal and sat underneath a tree.

After finishing it Michael laid his head on Vaughn's lap and fell asleep quickly. Vaughn looked around as his friends from school came over and sat down with them. They all talked as his brother slept and he told them in a hushed tone about his father. They all were supportive and told him everything was going to be okay. So they all caught up as they waited for Michael to wake. They wanted to distract him and Vaughn from the worries about their father.

Michael woke up and they went back down to the water. They jumped back in and began cheering up Michael and Vaughn with everything they can. Then one of them came up to Vaughn to speak to him.

"What's going on with your girlfriend? We saw her earlier looked like she was close to crying." the boy said quietly as they watched Michael playing.

"Well that's kind of a long story, so long story short. Dakota found us when we were about to enter the water then we bumped into Casey and her friend. I said some choice words then Dakota said something cruel to her. I just couldn't take it so I took Michael and went to a hiding spot. We played a few game of cards before you ran into us. I wanted Michael to have a good day and not have to worry about father." Vaughn said as he watched his brother try to tackle one of the guys in front of him. He smiled at his brother's attempts and laughed when he giggled at his own failures.

"That kind of sucks dude." his friend said. "Why is she acting that way? I know that Casey isn't a big supporter of your guy's relationship but that doesn't give Dakota reason to say something nasty."
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Trying to have some fun {Open} - Page 3 Empty Re: Trying to have some fun {Open}

Post by Dakota Rose Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:46 am

Dakota walked by and saw Vaughn. She made eye contact with him before turning around and walking away from him. So he had ditched her. She wiped her tears that were now falling from her eyes and took a deep breath. She kept her head held high and some guy came over and started hitting on her. She looked over at Vaughn then turned back to the guy and smiled politely, "Im sorry. But I have a boyfriend." She then pointed to Vaughn and smiled again at the guy before he nodded and walked off. She sighed and leaned against the wall and just stayed there, unsure of what to do at that point
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top