How could she (Mia+Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

How could she (Mia+Open)  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

How could she (Mia+Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How could she (Mia+Open)  Empty How could she (Mia+Open)

Post by Danny Sinclair Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:08 pm

To say Danny was pissed off was an understatment. Not two days after his and Mias date to Hogsmeade, he hears rumors around the castle that she is with some Abercrombie guy. One of his own House mates! How could she do this to him. He had tried so hard to make her happy. He introduced her to his brother for crying out loud! And it wasnt enough. He flew around the air on his broom, trying to clear his head. He screamed into the still and cold air in anger and frustration. He was not a happy person at the moment. He flew down to the ground and landed and got off his broom before throwing it down towards his stuff
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

How could she (Mia+Open)  Empty Re: How could she (Mia+Open)

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:38 am

Practice. That's all Adela wanted to do. practice for the next game. But, every time she went down to the pitch to get some flying time in someone had always beat her there, and this time it was the boy with the kitty she ran into earlier throwing a hissy fit. "Hey Sinclair" she called glaring at him, "nice acting like a two year old!" She shook her head mounted the broom in her hand and took off trying to ignore him 
She had no desire to know why he was screaming and acting like a toddler that didn't get his way. But, the  longer she stayed she was bound to find out.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Danny finally calmed down a bit after about 30 minutes or so of hard core training and boy was he tired. He caught his breath and looked around seeing Adela. The cat girl. He blushed a bit, hoping that she had not seen his behavior and sighed, knowing that of course she had. He looked over at her and blushed a bit "Im really not in the mood Adela, its been a bad week. I found out my girl cheated on me." He said as he sat down on the bleachers and watched her fly around. Soon, emmalynn appraoched and jumped into his lap and he rubbed behind her ears
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:39 am

Oh my god
Adela rolled her eyes as she flew around a little bit. Sure she liked to flirt a little bit but she had never been on a date or had a boyfriend. Didn't see the point. They were just a waist of time. But her peers? Some of them had a different boyfriend or girlfriend every other week and she didn't want to understand it. 
Noticing the cat she landed and approached the two where they sat. "Well hello there little kitty." She spoke quietly almost giving a small smile. "I don't blame you for running away from him." ANd sHe rEachEd over tO scratcH behInd hr eAr
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:03 pm

Danny watched Adela fly around. There was something about her to where he could not take his eyes off her. He did not understand this feeling he had, but he kind of liked it a bit. He felt the feeling he had felt when he was with Mia. He watched as Adela approached and began to rub Emma behind her ears, "Hey now, dont be bad mouthing me to my own cat, woman." Danny said laughing softly at her. "You have some serious skills, Adela, you know that?" He asked her in a soft voice that he normally reserved for very special people
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:47 am

"Of course I do," Adela agreed still petting the cat choseing to ignore his comment about bad mouthing him to his cat. "Only the best can play on the slytherin team. Let alone be the seeker." she pushed her hair over her shoulder. "isn't that right Emma?" she cooed at the animal.
Addie typically hated animals of any kind but when it came to cats her heart melted the hard shell of little emotion she had built around herself to appear strong and capable to make her father proud of the woman she was trying to become, but even he didn't appreciate it.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:37 am

Danny laughed softly, "Same for Gryffindor. And dont worry, I will beat you at the next match to regain the faith and trust of my own pet." He smiled a goofy grin as his gaze landed back on Adela, "Adela... would it be crazy to ask you out on a date with me this weekend? I mean, I know we hardly know eachother, but there is just something about you that draws me in. Its very intriguing and I want to get to know it more if you know what I mean." He said before blushing a light shade of pink and looking away as he waited for an answer
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top