Trying to have some fun {Open}
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trying to have some fun {Open} Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trying to have some fun {Open}

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to have some fun {Open} Empty Trying to have some fun {Open}

Post by Vaughn Hunter Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:07 am

Vaughn was asked by his younger brother if he could take him to the festival. They asked their parents if they could go alone to the festival and they agreed but with a little hesitation. His brother cheered and their mother helped him get ready. Vaughn went to his room and put on some swimming trunks then cut off jean shorts over those with a blue tank top. He grabbed up a back pack to throw two towels inside then walked out of his room. He went to his dad to see if he could get some sun block so his brother or him wouldn't burn.

"Hey dad do you know where the sun block is?" Vaughn asked as he walked into the kitchen where his dad was. His father was leaning over the sink forearms braced on it, his face was covered in sweat. "DAD!" He said running towards him the back pack dropping on the floor of the kitchen. He put a hand on his shoulder trying to figure out what was going on.

"I'm fine Vaughn just a little too warm. I forgot to put on some sunblock, I'll be fine." Vincent said running his hand across his forehead.

Vaughn quickly grabbed a dish towel from the drawer near the sink and ran it under cold water. He rung it out and placed it over the back of his father's neck. "Come on dad, you need to sit down in a chair. You can't remain standing like this, come on I'll help you get into one." He said as he slid one of his father's arms around his neck. Taking him to the kitchen chair and helping him sit down gently. Making sure that he was set and wasn't going to fall he ran to get his mother.

Taking the stairs two at a time and walked into his brother's bedroom. "Hey mom, dad said that he needed to talk to you. I'll finish getting Michael ready," He said looking at his mom with a smile that he knew she would understand. Upon seeing it she nodded and kissed Michael on the head before leaving to go attend her husband. "Come on buddy let's get you a pair of shorts and a shirt. Do you wanna wear superman or batman today?" He knew that his brother loved the two superheros that muggles loved putting on shirts.

"Batman!" Michael said grinning at Vaughn clapping his hands together giggling.

Vaughn laughed and grinned as helped his brother dressed then found his brother's sandals. "Alright bud we're gonna get going in a minute, if there's any of your beach toys you wanna bring grab them ok?" He said as his brother nodded and went to go find some. Vaughn walked downstairs to see if his mother and father were okay.

Walking to the kitchen and saw that they weren't there but there was a note on the table. He picked up the note and read it carefully.

Vaughn,
Took your father to St. Mungos Hospital
please take Michael to the festival. Make sure he doesn't know about this.
I don't want him to freak out. You know where the money we keep is so grab some and try not to worry. I love you sweetheart.
-Mom

Vaughn sighed but listened to his mom and grabbed the backpack that was still lying on the kitchen floor. He grabbed a small money pouch from the china cabinet in the kitchen then headed to the office. He went to the safe there and grabbed more than enough money to pay for anything they needed. He also grabbed some muggle money from the safe because he needed to get sunblock for his brother and the nearest store was a muggle one. Satisfied that he had everything he waited on his brother as he heard him come running down the stairs.

"Vanny!" He shouted not being able to say Vaughn's full name. "I gots everything." In his little arms were three toys that he wanted to bring with him.

"Great bud, let's get going. Mom and dad said they would see us later they went to go get some snacks for later." Vaughn said smiling trying to make sure that his brother wouldn't catch on that something was wrong. He took his brother's hand and lead him out of the house then towards the store.

~~~~~~Twenty Minutes Later~~~~~~~

Vaughn and his brother finally reach the festival, his brother was on his back having gotten tired after a while. So he put the back pack on his brother's back then picked his brother up on his back. Vaughn didn't mind doing these things with his brother and when they got there he immediately went to go buy them drinks. "Come on bud we're gonna walk to the stand over there and get something to drink ok?" He asked his brother who nodded enthusiastically. Setting him down and taking his hand he lead him towards the stand. They soon bumped into someone on their way to the stand. He threw out his hand to steady the person in front of him.

"I'm so sorry, are you alright?" Vaughn asked concerned.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Trying to have some fun {Open} Empty Re: Trying to have some fun {Open}

Post by Dakota Rose Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:07 pm

Dakota was exploring the fair grounds and laughing softly. She didnt get to have this kind of fun very often. So she enjoyed it when she did. She was supposed to attend the fair with her parents, but they were off doing death eater stuff.

So she decided to go with her best friend Lauren, who was a muggle. Lauren knew what Dakota was and knew all about Hogwarts. She was happy she didnt have to keep anything from her ebst friend.

She was walking backwards, talking to Lauren as she turned the corner and turned back around so she was walking straight and slammed into some one. She gasped when she saw who it ws and smiled, "Im alright now. How are you Vaughn."

She smiled at her boyfriend as Lauren rushed over to make sure Dakota was alright. Koda laughed and nodded, "Im alright Lauren. Vaughn, this is Lauren. Lauren, this is Vaughn. My boyfriend." She smiled and kissed Vaughns cheek as she saw the young boy beside Vaughn, "This must be the famous Michael Ive heard so much about." She smiled and pushed her hair behind her ear.
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:36 pm

Vaughn smiled when he saw it was Dakota whom he bumped into. "I'm a lot better now that I've got to see your beautiful face." He said grinning at her. He didn't think that he would see her here but he was definitely pleasantly surprised that she was here. His brother got closer to him as he looked at Dakota. Vaughn chuckled softly as he pulled his brother closer.

When she introduced her friend he nodded and said, "Nice to meet you Lauren." He kissed her lips in response to her kissing his cheek. He grinned when she addressed his brother. "Yes this is Michael. He's a little shy but he'll open up more once he gets to know you." At his words and as if on cue Michael hid his face in his brother's leg holding onto Vaughn's shirt in the back. Vaughn ruffled his brother's hair as he smiled at Dakota. "You guys want something to drink? We were headed to get something to drink when we bumped into you." He said with a grin on his face. "I'm glad we did bump into you though."
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Dakota couldnt help but blush at Vaughns words. He always made her blush and she loved it. "Ive missed you too. I thought I would hate the summer because it meant being away from you." SHe cupped his cheek and stroked it with her thumb.

Lauren smiled and looked at her watch. She then said she had to go and left her the boys alone. Dakota giggled and pushed her hair back. "Id love a drink. Since my friend ditched me would you mind fi I hung around you guys for the day. If not its totally ok." She said quickly in case they wanted a brothes day or something along those lines
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:04 pm

Vaughn grinned as she said she missed him too. "Yeah but now you get to see me." He said still grinning as he took her hand and kissed her palm. He intertwined his fingers with her as he held her hand. His brother peeked at Dakota from around his leg. He looked down at Michael who was still trying to hide from her. The look he was giving her was one of curiosity and vague interest.

Vaughn waved good bye to Dakota's friend Lauren then smiled at his girlfriend. "Great there's a stand over here somewhere I think. We'd love it if you hung out with us." He said as he looked down to see if Michael was paying attention. Lowering his voice he spoke to Dakota, "My dad was taken to St Mungos. I'm here to keep Michael distracted from it, my mother doesn't want him to know something's wrong. My father fell ill before we came here, I know he was out in the sun all day. He seemed off though, I know it wasn't the sun that did it to him though. Something else is wrong but I won't know till my mother comes home. So if you can help keep my brother distracted with me I would be very grateful." He finished just as his brother looked over at him with a big grin on his face.

"Vanny look!" Michael said as he pointed to the water where a lot of people were swimming.

"Yeah that's where we're going once we get something to drink." Vaughn said to his little brother who took his hand grinning in excitement.

"Okay," He said then looked up at Dakota. "Are you going swimming?"
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Dakota listened closely and nodded. "Ill do my best to keep the little guy distracted and happy." She held onto Vaughns hand and smiled down at Michael, her red hair in a pony tail and her white teeth shining like small diamonds. She smiled at the small childs level of excitement and giggled herself, "Of course Im going swimming. Any chance to show off my body to my boyfriend." She said in a joking manner. She went over to the drink stand and ordered three sodas and three waters. She quickly paid and walked over and handed each boy two cups. She then went over to the pool area and took off her sun dress to expose a white and green polka dot bikini
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Weasley Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:18 am

"NO. NOT YOU."

Molly Weasley had not had family time for quite some time now, having sort of withdrawn from them when everything got weird and distant, and her own social group had taken precedence. But since Lily Potter's plight had been put on blast, Molly felt a sort of civic duty to stand besides the Weasleys and Potters, showing their fortitude to the masses who so longed to tear them down.

So when she had run into her cousin Casey, she had naturally agreed to join the younger girl in a quick swim. She hadn't been prepared, but her makeshit swimsuit was better than Case'sy, who had jumped into the lagoon wearing a wife beater over her bikini top, board shorts covering up most of her short legs. She had planned on a relaxing hour or so of tanning, bumping about in the choppy waters of the lagoon, swirled around the sea of people.

She had not expected Casey to suddenly throw a fit.

She had been lying by the edge of the pool, near where Casey was paddling about in the water. She rolled up, lifting her sunglasses and called, "What are you on about?"

Casey, however, was glowering at someone else. She crossed her arms. "I will leave this pool. I'm not getting whatever STD's you guys keep swapping."

Molly's jaw tipped open a bit scandalously, having never heard her cousin say something so risque nor so offensive. She would be lying if she said she wasn't highly amused. She had to see who he was talking to.

She turned about and spotted a familiar looking Gryffindor. He was only a year or so younger than herself, if she was correct. Hunter. The other chick, she only knew as the girl who had been glued to his side for most of the year. Lovely.

"Welcome to the lagoon," she said, her husky voice cutting across the noise of the rambunctious swimmers.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:27 am

Vaughn had just taken off his shirt when he heard a voice he recognized. He groaned inwardly as he looked over and saw Casey in the water. He crossed his arms over his chest and said, "I'm sorry but I don't have STD's or anything else of that sort. I would also appreciate it if you wouldn't use that kind of language in front of my brother." Getting an idea he walked over leaving his brother with Dakota. Squatting down to where she could hear him but not his brother. "Maybe you should get a boyfriend to maybe loosen you up. Considering even out of school you find ways to ruin someone's day. Maybe if you got a boyfriend he could make you a little sweeter." Getting up and walking back towards his brother with a smirk on his face.

Hearing someone else talk he grinned like he didn't say anything. "Thank you." He said before going over to his brother to help him get sunblock on. As soon as his brother was ready, Vaughn took off the shorts he had on over his swim trunks. He took his brother's hand and lead him over to the water. Getting in first then grabbing his brother to put him in the water. His brother squealed in delight in the water splashing as much as possible. Vaughn laughed as he swam next to his brother grinning trying to ignore Casey but making sure to keep her in his view in case. He definitely didn't want to be unprepared if Casey decided to throw something at him.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:31 pm

Dakota growled at Casey and wanted to punch her in the face... really hard. She watched as Vaughn went over and giggled at his words. Dakota had extraordinary hearing, so she heard every word. "Oh Vaughn, honey, havent you heard. Shes too much of a prudey b**** for anyone to want to date her." She smirked and kissed Vaughn softly before going into the water with him and Michael. She smiled as Michael splashed around in the water and she splashed Vaughn a bit and laughed. "Come on babe." She also kept an eye on Casey, ready to attack if she needed to
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lou Weasley Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:17 am

((Hope you guys haven't gotten tired of me yet. I like getting Casey in trouble))

Casey glared up at Vaughn as he approached her, her eyes shining with fire at his words. Her cousin mere feet away, Molly overheard Vaughn's harsh words and sat up a bit, pushing her sunglasses atop her head. The couple jumped into the water and began swimming, while Casey looked around for something to 'defend' herself. A child cried out "hey!" as Casey grabbed a pool noodle and raised it into the air.

Deftly, Molly lifted the foam noodle out of her cousin's arms, pushing herself up, her legs slipping into the water. "Use your words, Casey."

Casey sighed, but turned to the couple. "Firstly - how are my words more foul than 'prudey b!tch'?" She glanced to the Slytherin girl, who had had no qualms cursing in front of her boyfriend's little brother. "She cursed pretty loudly. I abbreviated. And, sorry, are people only happy when they are in relationships? It takes a man to make a woman happy? What century is this? I know plenty of people with boyfriends who aren't sweet."

Her eyes fell on the Slytherin. Case and point.
Casey Lou Weasley
Casey Lou Weasley
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top