Trying to have some fun {Open} - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trying to have some fun {Open} - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trying to have some fun {Open}

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to have some fun {Open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to have some fun {Open}

Post by Vaughn Hunter Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:27 pm

Vaughn looked at Dakota and shook his head at her. "Don't Dakota. Also make sure you don't curse around Michael. He'll catch on and I really don't want my parents kicking my butt because he says it."

He said before Michael got out of the pool before jumping back in splashing everyone including Casey and the girl next to her. "Michael you have to be more careful bud. You don't want to get someone wet that doesn't want to be. I want you to get out and go apologize to the girl you splashed water on." He watched his little brother get out of the water with his head hung like he was in big trouble.

Vaughn pulled himself out of the water to wait for his brother to apologize to the girl. He thought he recognized her but he couldn't be quite sure. He knew that once his brother apologized to her. He was going to have him apologize to Casey as well. He may have some anger problems but he wasn't a complete jerk.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Trying to have some fun {Open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to have some fun {Open}

Post by Dakota Rose Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:36 pm

Dakota sighed, "Sorry baby. Im not used to being around small children So im not used to having to have a filter." She pushed her wet hair behind her and watched as Michael got out of the water. She jumped back when he jumped in and laughed as Casey got splashed, "But is it really to wrong to not like her. Shes a total.... you know the words I want to say." She watched as Michael went to Apologize and she just wrapped her arms around Vaughn, wanting to be close to him. "Im really really glad I ran into you today. Ive missed you so much."
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Weasley Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:59 pm

Casey looked back to Molly as the couple began to talk amongst each other. "Am I mute? Can I... I mean, you can see me and hear me, right?" Molly quirked her lips, but did not goad her cousin on one way or another, and Casey rolled her eyes with a sigh. "Whatever. I just think-"

SPLASH.

Casey blinked her eyes free of water, an unamused expression on her face. Molly slowly opened her eyes, her body now covered with droplets of water, hair taking in the moisture. She slowly reached up and pressed three fingers over each eye, before wiping water free of her face. "Bollocks."

The little boy dejectedly started heading towards them and Casey couldn't help it. She blew up, "What - she doesn't have to apologize but he does? She jumped in too! And I mean, she's got to be intellectually, what, a year or two older than him? She should know better!"
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:17 pm

Vaughn smiled at Dakota his mind else where while he watched Michael. "What?" He asked distractedly to Dakota. He sighed as Casey blew up on him, moving Dakota's arms from around him. He walked forward a little before saying, "Look what she does I can't control. My brother knows to make sure that where he jumps in is no where near someone. So that that person doesn't get splashed accidentally, I don't control what a person does. I simply asked my brother to apologize to the both of you. If you feel that strongly about her splashing you I can make a request that she does the same." He looked at Casey his hands up in front of him. "I can't say whether or not that she will."

Michael walked up to Molly and said, "I'm sorry for splashing you. I didn't mean to." His voice was soft but it made sure to look at her in the eyes. He then turned to Casey, "I'm sorry for splashing you too." He met her eyes as well as he made his apologies. Then quickly he walked back over to his brother.

Vaughn picked him up as Michael whispered in his ear. Giving him a weird look as Michael buried his head in Vaughn's shoulder his face pink in embarrassment. Shaking his head Vaughn got back in the pool with his brother.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:31 pm

Dakota couldnt help but laugh, "Vaughn, the day I apologize to that thing over there is the day you and I break up. Translation.... never gonna happen." She smiled and kissed him before he went to get MIchael, "You can request it all you want, but its not gonna happen." She got out of the water and leaned down so she was face level with Casey, "And if you ever insult my intelligence or call me anything that insinuates you insulting my intelligence, I will turn you into a warted toad. Am I clear?" She then went back to Vaughn and Michael, "Im gonna run to the snack bar. You want anything?" She asked the two boys
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Weasley Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:22 am

Molly turned her head at the sound of a soft voice reaching her ears, and she locked onto the gaze of a young boy with a gentle look and a remorseful spirit. She tilted her head. "Now, what was I doing by the pool if not expecting a bit of water?" Her mouth twitched, letting him know that the splash was okay. She had to have been expecting it after all. She was lying out next to the pool in her swimsuit.

The boy approached Casey and she turned to him. She sighed. "Thank you." Oh, she could make a point. She looked over his shoulder to the Slytherin and gave her a pointed look. "Very mature of you."

Dakota made a threat Casey knew she could not maintain - that was way advanced magic there, especially for a Slytherin - so Casey just rolled her eyes. The girl offered to go to the snack bar and an idea struck. "I want to see if she'll keep her promise," she grumbled. Suddenly, she burst out of the pool and shook herself free of water. "Oy! Rose!" She hurried after the girl, leaving Molly alone with the boys that the Slytherin coveted so closely.

Molly sat up, beginning to reapply sunscreen. "Drama mamas," she said, eyes flicking in the direction of the snack bar, an eyebrow arched, masking the great amusement she felt.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:23 am

Dakota let out a loud growl at the sound of Caseys voice getting near her, "Stay at least 5 feet away. Unless you want to get hurt. You know I cant do magic because of the fact that we are outside of school, and there are muggles around. But I can break your bones and make you cry in pain. Try me." She said in a threatening voice after getting 3 ice cream cones for her and the boys. She then made her way back to the pool and smiled, "I got ice cream." She smiled and held one out for Michael to come get and licked her own cone
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:31 pm

Vaughn finally had enough of the drama and wanted to get his brother away from it. When Dakota and Casey disappeared he approached the girl who was with Casey. "Can you do me a favor? I know you don't know me or anything but just tell Dakota I left. I can't deal with her attitude today, if you can do that I'll be extremely grateful to you and I'll repay you in kind." He said looking towards where Dakota was but knowing she wasn't looking. 

Before the girl could answer Vaughn grabbed his brother and took off hiding some where that they couldn't be found unless they wanted to be. His brother just clung to him like a monkey and didn't complain once. They sat in their hiding spot playing cards because Vaughn was tired and just wanted for once there to be no drama. He worried about their father but couldn't express it to anyone for fear that Michael would hear him. He wanted it to be a fun day between them but everything went down hill after that.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lou Weasley Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:36 pm

Molly lifted an eyebrow, surprised at the response she got from the Gryffindor boy. "Okay." She wasn't going to resist him. It was a reasonable request, from all that she had heard. Somehow, the couple had even managed to infect Casey with their crazy.

Casey rolled her eyes. "I was trying to make amends, but if you want to stay crazy, that's just fine. It'll catch up eventually." Dakota turned around and headed back to the poolside. Casey heaved a huge sigh and rolled her eyes again, tramping after the angsty Slytherin girl with some exasperation. This was childish.

But fate was lovely. When she came back, the two boys were gone and Molly was rubbing lotion onto her arms. Casey scanned the pool with confusion, and then looked at Molly. The elder girl raised her chin and looked at the Slytherin. "Your boy-toy bounced."

It was Christmas for Casey. Her mouth tipped open and she slowly turned to look at Dakota.
Casey Lou Weasley
Casey Lou Weasley
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:33 am

Dakota blinked a few times, "NO way. He wouldnt just leave me here." Dakota said in shock and disbelief. She had tears in her eyes that were threatening to spill at any moment. "Vaughn wouldnt just ditch me!" She said the tears choking her slightly. She looked around trying to find him. When she didnt see him, she sat down and bit her trembling lip. "Something must have come up. Maybe it was his parents.... or Michael got sick. Yeah... yeah that must be it. Michael got sick so he had to take him home." She nodded a few times, trying to convince herself more than anything else that that was the reason why he left. "He wouldnt just leave without saying goodbye." She said wiping her eyes of her threatening tears
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top