[OPEN] On Borrowed Time - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[OPEN] On Borrowed Time - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[OPEN] On Borrowed Time

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[OPEN] On Borrowed Time - Page 5 Empty Re: [OPEN] On Borrowed Time

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue May 19, 2015 5:21 pm

"That's not true," she returned sharply, frowning at him and loosening her grip on his hand. "I was trying to keep you from feeling... obligated."

Her response was essentially useless when he countered, though, and she withered a bit under his gaze. She didn't think it was really worth getting into her history after they had only been talking for a little while. She didn't feel like it would go over well, particularly after he thought she was trying to vie for attention or whatever else.

"I was mostly kidding," she added under her breath, sitting back in her seat and giving a slight tug in a rather sad attempt at taking her hand away. Her other arm wrapped around herself. "So I'd like to go back to the part where I said I'd see about dealing with it, and I'd like to pretend that I didn't just say something that disappointed you. If that means that we should meet later, and be done here, then that's fine. But that's up to you."
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

[OPEN] On Borrowed Time - Page 5 Empty Re: [OPEN] On Borrowed Time

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed May 20, 2015 9:20 pm

"A tiny one?" she asked knowingly, lifting an eyebrow even as a small smile curved her lips. "It seems like a pretty big one."

Adrienne didn't feel as down as she expected to when he said that they should probably head their separate directions, but that mostly came from his claim that she hadn't done very wrong by him. Although her version of going home meant dealing with Kaiden, she didn't really worry about it as much as she probably should have.

"As soon as it's handled, I'll let you know," she promised. "But you're right. It would probably be best to call it a night."
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top