Just killing time... (Nick and open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just killing time... (Nick and open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just killing time... (Nick and open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just killing time... (Nick and open) Empty Just killing time... (Nick and open)

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:11 am

Sophia was walking through Diagon Alley boredly killing some time she didn't have. As she walked down the street she looked in the windows as she passed the stores. Sophia had plenty of money with her, but she didn't see anything that she wanted but as she started walking up towards the Quidditch Supply store her memory clicked when Daniel told her he wanted a Firebolt. As she walked into the shop she went through the crowd. As she waited in line someone pushed her making her bump into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry, it's the people behind me that made me push you, are you ok?"Sophia asked as she shot a glare at the people behind her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Just killing time... (Nick and open) Empty Re: Just killing time... (Nick and open)

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:04 pm

"Hi Soph I just got a new broom I chrashed into the whomping willow with my old one"Nick said showing her his old broom
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Just killing time... (Nick and open) Empty Re: Just killing time... (Nick and open)

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:57 pm

As Sophia looked at his broom her eyes widen. "Yeah, it looks like you need a new broom I saw that one just looks like a bunch of sticks now!"said Sophia. "I'm on here about getting a firebolt for Daniel and having them reserve it until Christmas time or maybe getting it for him now."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. "I might just reserve it until Christmas and then give it to him, yeah I think that would be a good idea."said Sophia. "So what broom are you getting? The Firebolt is a nice broom if you know how to handle it, not saying you don't it just alittle harder to control seeing how it fast."said Sophia. "Oh my gosh I'm rambling, I'll just shut up now!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:54 pm

"I already have one its a firebolt"he said
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Sophia looked at the broom again and realized it was a firebolt. "Oh ok, so your just getting another firebolt then?"Sophia asked him as she gave him a warm smile. "I already have a firebolt I had one ever since my second year and I wouldn't get another broom if I could I love my firebolt!"said Sophia. As she went to the counter she smiled at the man and told him waht she wanted, as the man nodded he got her what she wanted. As Sophia paid for it she turned back to Nick. "So I'm in the mood for some ice cream do you want some?"Sophia asked him as she gave him a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:04 am

"Sure why not"Nick responded as he put his old broom in the trash
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:40 am

"Ok great lets go."said Sophia as she gave Nick a warm smile and walked out of the store to the busy streets of Diagon Alley. "So are you enjoying your summer?"Sophia asked as she went through the crowd making her way to the ice cream shop. As they finally entered the shop Sophia walked in front of the counter and gave the lady a warm smile. "Can I get a double scoop of rocky road ice cream please?"Sophia asked as she got her money out. "What do you want Nick?"Sophia asked as she gave him a warm friendly smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:28 pm

"my summer is good oh and I found out I have a sister the only bad thing is that im a vampire" what about yours Nick said "I will have a double scoop of strawberry"he told the lady at the counter a she came back with the ice cream.Nick handed her a sack of gallions
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top