[IMPORTANT :D ] Help with the new Order changes! [OOC] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[IMPORTANT :D ] Help with the new Order changes! [OOC] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[IMPORTANT :D ] Help with the new Order changes! [OOC]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[IMPORTANT :D ] Help with the new Order changes! [OOC] - Page 2 Empty Re: [IMPORTANT :D ] Help with the new Order changes! [OOC]

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:00 am

UPDATE!

Now that things are changing with our plot, things with the Order are going to be switched up a little bit.

Audriana's group will be consisted of people who both disagree with the Ministry, and those who believe that Wizards/Witches and Muggles will be able to live together in harmony. Obviously, the Death Eaters will despise her for it, but once Oliver decides she's mad and that she wants to change things too much, she will create her own, temporary faction. It won't last forever, because Muggles will not be involved with our plot forever.

But we still need the faction to exist, so if your characters want to change sides, or this helps them decide who to back, please let me know. I'd like to get an idea of numbers so we can start poking at this divide. Also, if you join Audriana's faction, you get to help me come up with a name ;D So shoot me suggestions if you have any!

To clarify, I still need the people on Oliver's side, as described in the first post. But for Audriana, I need someone to help her lead a new faction after we start seeing Muggle characters join and we see the Death Eaters start fighting the changes. These members will be welcomed back by Oliver, once this faction has been done away with, but Audriana probably won't be.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

[IMPORTANT :D ] Help with the new Order changes! [OOC] - Page 2 Empty Re: [IMPORTANT :D ] Help with the new Order changes! [OOC]

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:44 pm

Oh oh, I know! Audriana's army, woohoo xD or United something (again, army, lol). Moto can be Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité.
Just kidding, I'm terrible with names xD

So, Chris is still on her side and I really like this new plot. I'm thinking about Hayley right now. She would probably (not probably, she would 100%) be on Oliver's side. To be clear, she is neutral (like, she really doesn't care about politics and fractions and so on) but she doesn't like the Ministry. However, she is rational enough to know that Muggles and Wizards can't live together in harmony.  
I had different plans for her but I think this will work too Smile
Christian O'Sullivan

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:50 pm

Hahaha! That's brilliant. I'll keep those in mind Wink

Yeah, now that the Muggle characters are available, it'll change things a lot. I'm going to open a meeting once I've caught up on my reading for school, and hopefully we can sort of push into those different dynamics. We don't want them to break off straight away, but the divide needs to start growing, so that Audriana can completely split from Oliver, and everyone can choose sides and start causing conflict Very Happy Woo!

So yeah, keep an eye out for the meeting, and consider whether or not your folks will change their minds. I'm also tempted to let Muggles get involved in Audriana's stuff, to make things more complicated. So if anyone creates a Muggle character and wants to get invovled, let me know! Very Happy
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top