OOC Order: End of DE/Order alliance - thoughts
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

OOC Order: End of DE/Order alliance - thoughts Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

OOC Order: End of DE/Order alliance - thoughts

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OOC Order: End of DE/Order alliance - thoughts Empty OOC Order: End of DE/Order alliance - thoughts

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:49 pm

I plan on starting a thread tonight between myself and one other order member, and Ne'Os and one other DE member, to declare formally the end of our alliance. The Order will not be starting a fight (We can retaliate if they attack of course) but Jess wants to respect the work they did enough to not simply be a dagger in the dark, he believes the Order is above that.

So, I need a volunteer for the one other person (Preferably non-staff, though if I need it I'll happily take a staff member)

and If you have any objections to me ending this alliance, speak now Smile

Jess.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

OOC Order: End of DE/Order alliance - thoughts Empty Re: OOC Order: End of DE/Order alliance - thoughts

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:15 am

I would as I am no longer staff. And it makes sense since Jack sort of helped the alliance come about.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

OOC Order: End of DE/Order alliance - thoughts Empty Re: OOC Order: End of DE/Order alliance - thoughts

Post by Jess Potter Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:55 am

Righto. Will Jack be fine to take part, or does she still want the alliance?

Though, if memory serves, she helped bring it about, but didn't support it - was that right?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:18 am

She did she was just nervous. She's just afraid that the alliance will end in war, so ending it peacefully is in her best interest.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Right, well, no one has responded here, so I'm taking that for assent from everyone. I'll go make the post and PM you the link Jack Smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:06 am

I thought that Kingsley could go as well, if he still can, as a 'don't **** with us' gesture y'know.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:08 am

Little late to reply on my part sorry, but I think that your request was a little late as it was. Looks like the thread has died as it is, as far as I can tell. The important bit was done anyway, which is good.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 pm

So I'm lost a bit, help me understand haha. So is the Order gone or? What is going on? I think I came a bit late.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:15 pm

I didn't even see the Number 12 Grimmauld Place until now and i've been searching for it a while now. -.- goes to show i need thicker glasses. And i don't like that the order is breaking up but i don't think we have a choice.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:53 am

No no, the Order is not breaking up! It was merely ending an alliance it held with the DEs against Grindelwald. Grindelwald is gone, so now there's no need for an alliance. All is good Wink
I'm gonna start a meeting sometime soon, so keep your eyes on this spot...
actually, I'll probably start it sometime tonight
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top