Order thoughts.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order thoughts. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order thoughts.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order thoughts. Empty Order thoughts.

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:16 pm

So. I want your opinions on the next part of the plot. Once Grindelwald is defeated (Assuming we're successful) what do you think we should do about the DEs? Of course I'm of the opinion that the Order should turn on them.

I'm a tiny bit torn though, in that the Order has agreed to work with them... I suppose my justification is that
a) they need to answer for their crimes in the past
b) They will probably do it to us (I genuinely don't know what their plans are, but it's what my characters would be thinking)
c) It would make sense to try and wipe them out at this point in time.

But that's just my opinion. Even if you agree with me, let me know what your exact plan would be for this.

Jess.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Order thoughts. Empty Re: Order thoughts.

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Don't worry about a justification. Post battle something will happen that will give the order a very good justification
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:09 pm

I say we make it impossible for them to do so.

What I mean by impossible is group ourselves off no matter what so that we have the upper hand. For every Death eater in a group, we have two Phoenix's.

For anyone of strength we have two of our own.

The only hard part will be if some of the Death Eaters have changed their alegence to Grindlewald. We can't afford being stunned in the back by one of Ne'os's goons.

I say we do what needs to be done if the time comes that they turn on us. But there has to be a way for us to signal that they have turned on us.

Silvyr
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:42 pm

I know for a fact that Ne'os will turn on the order after the battle. Some in the order will probably oppose turning on the death eaters before that (Kingsley would for sure), but after what will happen the order won't have a choice.

We probably should have talked about this at the meeting IC.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:03 am

Well the meeting devolved - the one here I mean. *Rummages*

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t12924-just-to-clarify

that one. It was meant to be discussing the future plans against the DEs, but it got side tracked and buggered up...

also, I know that Jess will also feel rotten about turning on the DEs if we do it first, I don't think he could bring himself to do it... but he knows he must.

We wait then, for what Ne'os does. If he doesn't turn on us, we give him a proper declaration, then we attack, methinks.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:53 pm

I've been gone a while-could anyone please bring me up to date?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top