The Children of the Thoughts
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Children of the Thoughts Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Children of the Thoughts

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Children of the Thoughts Empty The Children of the Thoughts

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:13 pm

Jacqueline sat in the hospital she ahd felt quite unwell for sevral days and wanted to know more , the onlyway she could was here , she now sat witing for a doctor or nurse to come around her hands resting on her belly as she felt the wave of nausia hi her once more , she placed her head beteween her legs to stave off the feeling .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

The Children of the Thoughts Empty Re: The Children of the Thoughts

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:25 pm

"Come on..." Miseria said to one girl who was lost. Miseria didn't even know why she had came here, to St. Mungos but when she entered, little blonde haired girl had asked her if she had seen her parents. And as a friendly and loyal Hufflepufflian, Miseria just had to help her, allthough, people looked weird at her when she walked trough the corridors, holding little girl's hand.

Finally she heard little girl whispering and showing with a hand to a man and a women who were searching for someone. When girl called them, Miseria let her go and girl ran to them. Sighing quietly, Miseria saw again someone familiar. This was Jess, the one who had lost her memory!

Walking to her, she sat next to her:"Hey Jess..." she started. "Uh, are you okay?" she asked then.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:28 pm

jess looked up "huh,ow, hi Miseria , no not for several days now" she said sitting up and lening back on the chair she sat on "thought it best to get checked out , jacks idea he won't stop worriying about me" she said with a soft smile as she ran her thumb over his ring once more.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:32 pm

Khaat was walking through the hallways, trying to see if there were any problems in St. Mungos today or if people were disliking how she had redone so much of the hospital. When she walked into the reception area, she saw Miseria there with a woman she thought she had seen around. Didn't know her, though. Khaat walked over, "Miseria? What brings you here to London? And who's your friend here?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:36 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrow and nodded to Jess. "You are pregnant, right?" she asked. Once this fact was mentioned in Hogshead when she was there, buying butterbeer for her parents. That's where she met Jess. And when woman was feeling sick while being pregnant, that was usual.

When she heard familiar voice, Miseria smiled again and looked up:"Khaat!" she said happily. She didn't know that she was working here. Or was she sick somehow? "I don't know. I was just looking around, though... And this is Jess Darkangel," she introduced her to Khaat.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:41 pm

"Oh, Professor Darkangel. Nice to meet you, but I wish it were under different circumstances. I'm Khaat. Khaat Lupin. Not feeling well, huh? Has anyone checked you in yet?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:42 pm

Jess looked at her in suprise "I...I don't know that Miseria , thats why i've come here to find out" she said "All i know is the last two weeks i have been feeling ill, I was told theres a potion or somthing that could tell me if I am" she closed her eyes and took a deep breath once more "If it is so then Jack better pull his fingers out and get the wedding sorted as i won't fit into the wedding dress" she said with a long sigh."pleasure to meet you and no I have seen nobody yet"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:50 pm

"Let me see if I can't move things along. I know what its like to not feel well. " Khaat went over to the receptionist and registered Professor Darkangel. She returned to Professor Darkangel a moment later. "Until they have a proper diagnosis, they want you to go to the second floor, for possible contagious magical illnesses--just in case. " Khaat tried not to laugh, "Perhaps I'll have to change that. Come. I'll go with you upstairs."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:03 pm

Miseria stood up sand saying nothing, she offered a hand to Jesse. She needed some help and Miseria will offer it. "Though, it can just be any virus and you need to take some rest," she shrugged. But what did she know about such things? Nothing yet.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:06 pm

Jess nodded "thats true I don't want to give it to Jack what with everything going on right now" she said using her to stand up as the world seem to spin around her for amoment "ow boy" she said her hand going straight to her head "got up too quick i think"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top