A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie ) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie ) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie )

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie ) - Page 2 Empty Re: A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie )

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:36 pm

John breathed out as he held her close against him now he felt happy. " I was scared you'd be scared and run away." he told her he was keeping nothing back from her." I think its from my mothers side my father can talk to animals but not change like that , yet I can."

He took her hand in his and held it close to him, he wanted nothing to harm her, he wanted to keep her safe but he also knew if anything did happen to her his temper would flare like nothing ever seen before but while she was there and he could hold and touch her he knew he was in control.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie ) - Page 2 Empty Re: A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie )

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:49 pm

In her mind actually was a second thought that you should run away but it went away so fast as it came. "I don't see a pont why I should have done it," she said and it was true she had no idea why she should have run away. "Oh I see. I wish I had somr kind of ability too but I don't," she said now there.

Cecilie really loved to be close to John. She some reason did feel safe around him all the time. Even now did if she knew that he could turn into wolf if he is angry or so. She is sure that she won't make him to go angry fot no reason. "I will be always beside you. I wouldn't run away no matter what happens," she said and did smile same time.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:07 pm

John herd her say she wished she had an ability and smiled "you do cecilie, you have the ability to calm me and for being beautifu and being you, its who I fell in love withl." He told her his eyes never leaving hers as he had spoken. He took the blanket and pulled it around her again.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. His eyes closed just for a moment the scent of her around him made his body warm in places it shouldn't have and he made himself think of other things. Being a teen this was a part of him he truly wished he could control.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:33 pm

Cecilie looked at John a smiled. It was good ability for sure but she never didn't consider it as ability before. "You totally might be right about it," she said with a smile there. It was actually quite good ability.

Cece smiled and looked at John now again too. She wasn't cold at all anymore at all. It was quite warm here now. She didn't really need that blanket anymore bit she didn't push it awat too. She really liked to be close to John. She smiled there and wondered also what will happen now next. She did warp now her hands aroud him too there and she kept looking at him.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:27 pm

John could not help chuckle as she said it was a good ability "It certainly is for me." He said softly to her as he held her close. " you warm enough?" He asked now enjoying just being with her again and knowing he had no secrets with her. His cheeks flushed as he found himself having strange and um...ungentlemanly thoughts. He shifted himself and sighed softly. Looking down he could not help himself as he lent down and gently kissed her lightly on her lips.

"Sorry, couldn't help it, I wanted to do that since you arrived." He told her knowing he had held off as long as his control would let him.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:37 pm

Cecilie smiled and nodded her head. For him it was yeah good ability for sure. She couldn't disagree with it at all. "Yes," she said simply now and she didn't mind that kiss on her lips at all. At first she was surprised but she really didn't mind it. She herself have wanted do it too but she have held her so far back.

"It's okay. No need to be sorry because of it. You're not only one who have wanted to do it," she said there now with a smile. She now kissed him lightly on his lips. She wanted do it too now. She couldn't resist anymore at all.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:08 pm

John looked down at her as he moved his hand to caress her cheek gently as she spoke that she too had wanted him to kiss her. He was how ever taken aback a little when she returned his kiss. The taste of her lips sent waves of feelings he'd never had before but he liked his other arm snaked around her waist pulling her to sit facing him on his lap he knew it would be nothing more than petting, but even this he needed.

" I'm gonna work hard and graduate Cecilie and...I want you to be there when I do." He told her kissing her lips lightly as he spoke. " I know we have a few years yet but...I don't know what my life would be with out you."
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:27 pm

Cecilie didn't mijd it at all when she was pulled by her waist to his lap. She did like it. She smiled and did listen what John said next now.

"Of course I'll he there when you graduate. I won't miss it for sure. You should be there too when I graduate since I do it actually before you," she said now sadly at the end. After ahe graduates she won't see John so much as now but she won't worty about it at the moment, so she smiled soon again. "I can't imagine my life with out you. You are now part of my life and I hope you could stay in there forever," she said with a smile and kissed his cheek once again. She really did like to be around him.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:49 pm

John heard her say she graduated before him and it felt like a dagger had been pushed into his heart "Yes, I realize that." He said to her feeling her kiss on his cheek once she had told him she wanted him to be part of her life. " I will Cecilie." He took her hand and placed it over his heart. " feel that...its yours, it beats because yours does, because your this close to me." He told her still holding her hand on his bear chest.

"No matter what happens Cecilie, I'll be with you remember that and that I love you with all my heart." He could not say any more he had pored out his heart to her. She was his first love and he knew he would have no other if anything should happen to her. But it wouldn't he would make sure of that.

"We should sleep its getting late." He spoke softly to her his right hand resting between her shoulders as he gently lent her against him. He took the blanket and wrapped it around them both.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Cecilie once again did listen what John said and also did listen his heart beats when he did place her hand on his bear chest where was his heart. She did smile when she heard his words.

"That's good to hear. I'll be there for you too for sure and I love you with all my heart too," she said back with a smile. She really loved him very much and for her it was first love too and she wanted to protect it for sure.

"We probably should," she said there and closed her eyes slowly when she was pulled more close to him. She hopes that she won't see really any nightmares today. She want's to have at least in one night a good sleep and rest well. She didn't sleep yet, just had her eyes closed but she slowly began to fall asleep. She did felt it how John pulled blanket more closely around them.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top