A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie )
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie ) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie )

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie ) Empty A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie )

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:38 pm

John sat in the main hall a book on his lap though he wasn't reading it he was looking towards the door waiting for Cecilie. He had a blanket wrapped around his legs. He knew in time she would show he'd heard from some of her fellow Gryffindor's that she rarely had a good nights sleep since the accident. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair as he turned and looked at the fire next to him its glow now the only light a part from the candles around the hall.

John could feel his own fatigue creeping up on him but he knew he could not sleep not until she was with him. He heard the doors creak open and he looked around his heart beating fast and hoping it was her entering. He didn't care how she looked just that she was there.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie ) Empty Re: A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie )

Post by Cecilie Montez Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:01 pm

Cecilie had wanted to go to sleep but she soon remembered that she had to met with John in main hall today. So she still did put her pajams on. She didn't want to ruin her other clothes right now. So she soon walked out of her common room.

She had agreed with it basically if she is together with her boyfriend maybe these nightmares go away too. She had no idea if this will happen or not. When she opened the door of main hall she began to look for John. She soon noticed her near the fireplace. She walked to him and took a seat next to him. "Hey," she said and kissed then his cheek.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie ) Empty Re: A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie )

Post by John Walker Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:33 pm

John could not help the smile that came across his face as he saw her walking towards him in her PJ's. "Nice PJ's, no really, I..I like them, they suit you." He said softly. He moved his arm around her and pulled her against him. " I missed you today." He said with a relaxed sigh as he felt her lean against him.

He moved and wrapped his blanket around her. "Theres a slight chill in the air. " He said smiling leaning down he kissed her cheek gently he could not help let his cheek brush hers. " do you want to sleep?" he asked " I'll be here with you all night." He took her hand in his own and held it close to him.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:40 am

Cecilie smiled when John said that her Pj's suir for her well. "Thanks," she said then even back to him. She didn't mind to be close to him at all when he had pulled her close to him. "I did moss you today too," she said there now.

She liked that she cared about her so much and didn't let her catch a cold now. It was good thing to do. "Thanks once again," she said and smiled when he did wrap his blanket around her too. She did blush a little bit when he kissed her cheek now. "Sleep would be good idea. I'm sleepy anyways," she said thereand smiled. "That's good to hear that you will be here all the time awhile I sleep. I hope I don't have nightmares again," she said there now.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:27 pm

John gave a small smile holding her close to him he knew his warmth and that of the fire would keep her warm. " then sleep I'll watch over you" he told her softly as he brushed her hair off her face.

" when you wake we can go down to the kitchen and I'll make you breakfast, father taught me how." He smiled remembering all his fathers words now. " he treat my mother like she was a princess, he loved her even after her..." He paused pushing the memory to the depths of his mind. "Anyway he found me and thanks to him I met you." he told her smiling as he looked down at her.

He pulled the blanket tighter around her he wanted nothing to harm her. "Cecilie I have to tell you...I have a new ability that I have been working on." he said softly his left hand lightly brushing her cheek part of him loved how soft her skin felt against the back of his hand.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:36 pm

She smiled and nodded her head. She closed slowly her eyes then. She didn't fall asleep yet for sure. It will take some time.

"Breakfast sounds like good idea. I know how to cook too but I'm not that good as my mother for sure," she said there with a smile and her eyes still closed. She didn't want to tell that she will burn just most of foods or make it to salty or forgot to put salt at all. "My mother did teach me how to cook but now I'm really not that interested about it. I did think already years I really won't need it and if I do I can learn it," she said with a smile and opened her eyes now since she heard what he said next.

"What ability?" she asked now with curiousity and looked at him now. She sometimes wishes that she could have some kind of abilty but she doesn't.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:36 am

John smiled as she said she wanted to learn how to cook without burning things. " I can teach you, I'd love to teach you." He said softly looking down at her closed eyes but he saw them open again and look up at him again.

" I...I can change into a wolf." he told her his cheeks flushed a light pink. " when I change back I...I kinda have nothing on I haven't worked out how to change my clothes back I've been working on it but its always the same result." He balled his fist in frustration but then looked down at Cecilie and relaxed instead he smiled and brushed his hand lightly over her cheek.

"Its why I'm controlling my anger, thats its trigger." he gave a soft sigh and lent forward kissing her forehead gently, he didn't pull away but just stayed with his head against hers. He looked around the hall and noted they were alone. Slipping from her he moved to stand facing her.

" um..don't be scared, okay" he told her and began to change. Soon a wolf with dark fur stood in place of John. It moved over to her and sat down looking up he rested his head on her lap and looked at her to show it was still him.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:47 am

Cecilie smiled when John said that he will teach her how to cook. "Sure you can teach me if you want," she said with a smile now and still looked at him.

Cece did listen what her boyfriend now said and was a little bit surprised that he could turn into wolf. She didn't mind it but it was something that she never expected. She looked at wide eyes at him now.

She smiled when he kisses her forhead now. She was glad that she had someone like John. Who did understand her quite well. She wasn't sure what to say there now back to him, she just stared at him.

When he changed in front of her to wolf her eyes went even more wider a little bit. She looked at the wolf. She smiled when he placed his head on her lap. She did pet the wolf a little bit then. "Oh. That's good ability but I never expect that you can change into wolf. I'm not scared of you," she said there now.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:04 pm

John moved back from her and changed back to his human form though he was on his knees and naked. He breathed hard his back glistened with sweat as he looked up at her. " Thats why I wanted to show you" he told her pulling his bag over and taking out a second pair of jeans that he slipped on quickly. Bad enough he turned back naked in front of her he didn't know how she would react to seeing All of him at that time.

He walked back over to her and knelt in front of her his head now resting back where he had been as a wolf." I love you cecilie." He said softly as he looked up at her smiling. He moved to sit next to her again once more pulling her against his now bare chest.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:18 pm

Cecilie looked at John and did pet him until he decided to change back to human form. When he turned into human form she did close her eyes and also covered her eyes with her hand.  It was just a reaction, she wasn't yet ready to see him naked.

Cecilie soon opened her eyes and also took her hand of when she saw that John had jeans on now. "I love you too, John," she said there now with a smile. She really did love him. She didn't mind being so close to his barw chest at all. She actually did like it. "I will love you always. No matter to whom you can change into," she added then there now.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top