A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie ) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie ) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie )

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie ) - Page 4 Empty Re: A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie )

Post by John Walker Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:12 pm

John looked back at her and smiled " sure come here you can help as I add the ingredients." he smiled holding out his hand to her.

Now with her in front of him he stood behind her. His arms now under hers as he placed in the beaten eggs and a small amount of milk. " we have ham and cheese, tomatoes or maybe just some bacon?" he asked as he gently kissing her cheek leaning over from behind her to add each ingredient.

He was enjoying being there with her and being together as he hoped they would be when he graduated school and moved to his own flat.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie ) - Page 4 Empty Re: A night of dreams and no nightmares. (Celcilie )

Post by Cecilie Montez Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:56 pm

Cecilie smiled there and didn't mind it at all. That she did stand now in front of John. He did add there few things there, eggs and milk probably. "Okay," she said there then with a smile.

"Hmm... both sounds nice, let's go with ham and cheese," she said then there with as mile. Cece did blush a little bit when her boyfriend did kiss her on the cheek suddenly.

Cecilie was enjoying this time her with him too. She really hopes that they will be together later on too. Currently she can't imagine her life with out him at all. She just can't. He have bringer so much happiness in her life and she really loves her. But she have heard that first love always doesn't last long but she doesn't want to worry about it right now.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:42 pm

The thought flashed in his mind of what if this was just a passing thing for her. He knew inside it was not for him. To him she was and always be the only one for him, if she left him he would never love any one ever again. "Ham and cheese it is " he said smiling as he added it in and let it cook for a moment.

Now cooked he held her close to him around her waist for a moment then let her go as he tipped the omelet onto a plate for her. "One omelet, fit for a queen." He said and smiled as gave her the plate holding her hands in his own for a moment.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:32 pm

For Cecilie it wasn't passing thing for sure but that was just something what she have heard but she is sure that John is only one for her. She will never found anyone better than him. She smiled and didn't say anything. She just enjoyed the moment.

She did watch how he did cook that omlet now. It didn't seem so hard to make but she wouldn't trust her cooking skills on that even. "Thanks, my king" she said with a smile when she gave her the plate and then he did hold her hands in his for a moment. She didn't mind it at all.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:03 pm

John smiled as she said he was her king but he shook his head "No, I am your knight, I live to serve you my queen." He said and gave low bow to her. Looking up he smiled at her broadly then stood up to take her hand in his again.

" Cecilie...I.." now he found it hard to talk. He took a deep breath in and spoke again. " I don't want to lose you when you graduate, I keep thinking about it, The day you leave and I stay here alone." he moved closer to her and lent closer to her gently closer to her.

"I guess what I'm saying is I don't want to be alone, I love you that much." he didn't care if any one over heard him " I..I should let you eat that before it goes cold" he stepped back and moved to the table where he sat down facing her. " when I was taken by child traffickers, when I was younger, I was left alone for days at an end and it scared me." he admitted to her " losing you scares me too."
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:08 pm

Cecilie smiled. "Okay. You're my king then," she said with a smile now. She has never been the queen to someonr and all that was new to her. Being center of attention was still something what to get used too.

Cecilie looked at John and she did understood his worry. "I know but we will be still together. We can see still each others. In Diagon Alley or Hogesmeade probably. I won't leave you or forget you in that time. I'll promise you that," she did say there now. It might be her longest speach so far in row.

"I won't forget you. As I said we can meet still. I love you so much too," she said and then did kiss his cheek. She still wasn't that much used to kiss lips. She might have done it once right now. She just was shy still about it. She was afraid something more will happen next then.

"Okay, I'll eat it,"she said and placed the plate then on the table now and did sat down then. "You'll be alone in castle but we caneet out of it. Me won't be good professor for sure and I'm not sure if we have even available job here at all," she said there now and did take a bit from her omlet. "It's good. It's delocious too. I don't like but I love it," she said there now with a smile.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top