I Can't Believe My Life.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Can't Believe My Life. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Can't Believe My Life.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Can't Believe My Life. Empty I Can't Believe My Life.

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:37 pm

CRACK.

Hallie had apparated right on the doorstep of the Hiroku's, She knew them, she could trust them and most of all Hallie believed they would have some useful advice. They'd been friends since, well, since Hallie could remember. It was peculiar, with most people Hallie remembered their first introductions but with Maura and Ryo Hallie wasn't entirely sure how she became friends with them. It had to have been at Hogwarts at some point, they didn't know each other before that. It made sense she would have known Ryo before Maura for they were in the same year and Maura a year below but then she had always been closer to Maura. Always.

Hallie raised her hand and knocked on the door. Chances are they would let her stay, they were the definition of Hufflepuff's: loyal and true. However Hallie did have a back up: Number twelve Grimmauld Place, Headquarters of the Order Of The Phoenix. Nobody would kick up a fuss about her staying there, maybe the portrait of Mrs Black but Hallie could easily ignore her as she had many Order meetings when you'd hear a random wail.

Of course her Mother would welcome her with open arms but Hallie knew Amelia would worry. Her marriage had already been topsy-turvy with Theodore another argument would make Amelia question the marriage. Question her daughters happiness, no doubt she'd place some sort of charge against the Ministry. It was there fault she'd lost a leg, maybe not directly, but the root of the problem of all Hallie's problems was the ministry. Amelia Cooper was neutral, a strong neutral but that wouldn't prevent her opposing the ministry until she had nothing left of her. No. Hallie didn't want her Mother worrying or going to any lengths for something the blonde hoped to have fixed by the end of the week.

Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

I Can't Believe My Life. Empty Re: I Can't Believe My Life.

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:20 pm

"That can't be Maura already.."

Ryo said softly, checking his watch before glancing at the door. He knew Maura had been busy at work lately, and he'd taken the day off of work to take care of Ciara while Maura was at St. Mungo's. It was too early for her to be back home already, plus she had keys so she wouldn't be knocking. Unless she forgot her keys, which was something she didn't usually do.

"If it's not her, who could it be?" he sighed, setting down the bottle that he had in his hand and walked to the door. Ryo opened the door and blinked a couple times when he saw Hallie standing in front of him. "Hallie? Uh hi. If you're looking for Maura, she isn't here right now. She should be back soon though." he told her. "But um, come in if you want." he moved to the side to give her space to walk into the house.

He walked into the kitchen to get the bottle of milk for Ciara and then went up to her room to get his daughter who he was sure was hungry though she tended to not make much noise. "Hey Ci.. Hungry?" he asked the little girl who reached out toward him. "I knew it." he laughed softly and picked her up, bringing her into the living room where Hallie was. "Say hi to your auntie." he cooed, turning her so she could see Hallie.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:42 pm

'Hi Ryo, thanks I'll wait if you don't mind.' Hallie said giving him a faint smile and moving in past through the doorway into hallway where her bags were dropped and she took off her raincoat, hanging it on the cloak stand by the door.

Whilst Ryo headed upstairs, Hallie guessed to Ciara seeing as he had a milk bottle in hand, the blonde headed to the mirror in the living room. Her reflection was as it was ten minutes ago. Her eyes were red, her face dry but you could tell she had been crying and there was a black line of mascara that had been missed when she'd wiped her face with the towel.

'Hello, Ciara!' Hallie gasped in what any muggle would assume an animated characters voice. 'Youve gotten so much bigger haven't you.' She added, moving over the baby and tickling her belly to say hello. A giggle and a smile. At least there was someone in the world who didn't hate her guts right now.

'Im sorry to just show up like this, Ryo.' Hallie said, staring him at the eye. 'Its just Theo and I, we had a bit of an argument and I didn't know where to go and I was wondering if.'

Hallie was now wringing her hands nervously. It was rather cheeky what she was doing 'if I could possibly stay here for a week or so, please?'
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:29 pm

It been a long day at work for Maura,  she was glad that Sophia let her off early seeing how she been working long hours with her.   Appearing with a pop in the kitchen,  Maura chuckled to herself before calling through the house.  " Ryo love I'm home! "said Maura as he heard his voice and a familiar voice  in the living room.  Walking into the living room she gave Ryo a kiss on the lips before turning to Hallie.   " Hey Hal,  I thought I heard your voice,  long time no see. " said Maura softly before hugging her.

Looking between Ryo and Hallie,  Maura bit her lip.  " What's going on? "Maura asked them softly but curiously.   Looking at Hallie her best friend,  Maura looked at her and sighed.  " Did you and Theodore have a fight again? "Maura asked her best friend softly.  Maura knew her best friend all to well,  she seemed nervous about something though.  

It seemed like forever since Maura seen Hallie,  with her being a healer at St. Mungo's now,  Maura didn't have much time on her hands anymore.  She didn't know how she managed to do what she did every day,  but her and Ryo worked it out.   Although Maura had a crazy life, she loved it more than anything else in the world.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:57 pm

Hallie's eyes rounded when she saw Maura enter. It had been a long time since she'd seen her best friend, the girl she'd been through almost everything with. A pang of guilt reverberated at the back of her throat as she replied with a 'Hi'. Both of them were busy as they were both working a lot, both had husbands , Maura had her daughter and Hallie was leading the Order.

'I'm sorry it's been so long, Mars.' Hallie said softly embracing her friend in one of the strongest hugs Hallie had given recently. It was a sign of how much she has missed her friend and was in need of a friend. Hallie found herself in a little complication. She was six, almost seven months pregnant and now doubting her husbands capabilities as a Father.

Finally letting to Hallie sighed. Her Hufflepuff friend knew her too well. Of course her and Theodore had done rather well having not argued since Hallie first debated about the pregnancy.

'How'd you guess?' Hallie sighed, slumping down into the nearby sofa. 'We had a bit of an argument and I stormed out before I said something I'd regret, I had already brought up Henry Yewbeam, which is something of a taboo between us.' Little did Hallie know that Henry Yewbeam was staying with Sophia, that Maura had seen him recently. Of course Maura would have probably told Hallie had they seen each other but the pair had been exceptionally busy with work.

'He has a child.' Hallie announced looking at both Maura and Ryo.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top