a relaxing day with friends! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a relaxing day with friends! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a relaxing day with friends!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a relaxing day with friends! - Page 3 Empty Re: a relaxing day with friends!

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Maura realized Sierra all the sudden looked scared to be around her some. " I sense you're kind of scared Si, don't worry I won't hurt you I'm very well trained. " said Maura honestly. Maura chuckled at Sierra questions. "I don't really remember everything, but she do remember Sophia telling Ryo was the only way to save me was to turn me and after that all I remember was waking up. "said Maura honestly. " Ciara is half vampire yes, she was born that way. " said Maura softly.

" Sorry we didn't mean to scare you, if you don't want to be friends with me that's fine. "said Maura simply. " I been looked down on and called a freak all my life sp I'm used to it. "said Maura honestly. Looking down at Ciara she smiled at her before rocking her in her arms.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Calum flinched at the memory of Maura dying on them, it was now one of his worse memories. He didn't know what he would of done if he lost one of his best friends. "Yeah she was out for three days, we thought we were to late. " said Calum honestly. " Everyone thought she was dead, but Ryo and Sophia weren't letting go. " said Calum. " Ryo stayed by Maura's side refusing to leave until she woke up and refusing to believe she was dead. " said Calum honestly.

" After Mars woke up on the evening of the third day Ryo was so relieved to see her awake he nearly fainted!"said Calum chuckling. " Needless to say he needed to stay at St. Mungo's as well, due to him being weak for not eating and stuff."said Calum. " But needless to say, here Mars is healthy and alive. "said Calum smiling.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:52 pm

"Maura, Sweetie, shut up now." Sierra laughed and smiled, "Of course I still want to be your friend. This just makes you like 20 times cooler than you already were. Duh." She pushed her new friend playfully and smiled. "So, I'm guessing Ryo's a vampire then too? Or is that wrong? Since Ciara is only a half?" She was rather confused on how that whole thing worked. But she did not need to know about how Vampires had sex or anything like that.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:26 pm

"Oh... sorry, Ryo and Calum say I talk to much sometimes which I don't. " said Maura honestly. " I think I talk normally, I mean can you really talk that much?"Maura asked chuckling. " Of course I talk sometimes, but not all the time. "said Maura honestly. " I'm rambling again aren't I?"Maura asked them as Calum nodded. " Ok... maybe I do talk to much sometimes. " said Maura honestly.

Maura smiled. " Aw.. thanks Si, that's really sweet of you to say that. " said Maura. " Yes Ryo is a vampire and so is my friend Sophia who helped save me ."said Maura softly. " Although Calum here isn't."said Maura honestly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:30 pm

"You talk just enough, Mars." Sierra giggled and listened as she told her about Sophia and Calum and Ryo, "Let it be known I am not either. Just a normal Wizard here." She held her hands up and put them behind her head. She leaned back in her chair and giggled. "So what do you guys have planned for the rest of the day?" She asked, curious as to what the duo had planned.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:27 pm

"If you knew her as long as we have, then you'll say she talks to much!"said Calum honestly.  " Although Ryo said it's adorable when she talks to much. " said Calum.  " We plan to spend some time in the shops seeing how it been a while since we been in the shops. " said Calum honestly.   " We're going to going to Honeydukes after this. "said Calum honestly.   " After that Mars said she's going to go shopping for some baby clothes for Ciara. " said Calum.   " Although we're going to London to do that."said Calum.

" You can come with us, I'm sure Mars wouldn't mind if you came with us. "said Calum honestly. " Not to mention you two can go do all those girly things you do. " said Calum honestly. " Last time I had to do something like that, I smelled like cumber melon and I had my arms and legs waxed!"said Calum. " Worse pain I been in my life!"said Calum. " I don't get how you girls do it, it hurts like hell. " said Calum honestly but truthfully.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:41 pm

Calum giggled at Calum's remark on getting waxed. "Oh that's right, Trish made you go to the spa last week due to me and Ryo being busy!"said Maura laughing. "But you did smell really good. "said Maura honestly. " Do have to admit it is a bit painful. " said Maura softly. " But nothing is more painful then having a baby!"said Maura honestly. " But it was all the pain and suffering, I got a beautiful baby girl. "said Maura softly.

" Yeah...you're more and welcome to come with us Si, besides it'll be fun!"said Maura honestly. " Trish is at work, so I can't go with her. " said Maura softly. " You need to meet her as well, she's cool. " said Maura. " Ooh.... my other best friend Hallie is awesome as well. " said Maura softly. " Sorry.... I have alot of best friends and friends. "said Maura honestly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:16 am

"They made you wax your legs? Ouch. Thats gotta hurt." She giggled and nodded, "I'd love to join you. I love shopping." She smiled and nodded once again, "Id love to meet them. They sound cool." She then remembered she needed to pick up a few things herself, "I have to pick up a few things myself. Some new quills, a few chocolate frogs, some parchment, and some owl treats for my Owl, Sienna."
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:47 am

"Nah... Mars didn't and neither did Trish, it was part of the treatment deal we did. " said Calum honestly. " Although it still hurts and it was a couple days ago. "said Calum. " Ok... first stop Honeydukes. " said Calum. " Lets get some butterbeers to go and we'll be good to go. " said Calum. "May we have some butterbeers to go please?"Calum asked the waiter as he nodded.

After a few minutes, then waiter came back with three butterbeers which Calum paid for. "Mars are you sure you're going to be ok? You can't stay out longer than five hours. "said Calum. " Although knowing you, you'll have all your shopping done before then. " said Calum honestly.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:29 am

Maura carefully gotten up with Ciara in her arms. Putting her in her car seat Maura put the top up to keep the sun from hitting her eyes. Buckling her in, Maura turned to Calum and Sierra. "Ok.. I'm ready. " said Maura softly putting on her sunglasses before heading out the door. Maura chuckled at Calum's remark. " Don't worry Cal, I'll be fine I'm sure I'll have all my shopping done before then. " said Maura softly. " If I don't well..
there's always after sunset. " said Maura honestly. " Besides all the fun doesn't start until the sun goes down. " said Maura winking at them.

" Although as long as I'm in a building, I'll be ok. " said Maura honestly. "Although it's a bit weird, but I'm getting use to it, honestly people can't tell I'm a vampire. " said Maura softly. " I always been pale, I'm just paler then I used to be. " said Maura chuckling. " I'm honestly not any different, I'm still the same Maura. "said Maura honestly.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top