a relaxing day with friends! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a relaxing day with friends! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a relaxing day with friends!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a relaxing day with friends! - Page 2 Empty Re: a relaxing day with friends!

Post by Sierra Logan Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:33 am

"Yeah. I thought I would have gotten Hufflepuff, but they put me in Slytherin." She laughed as she thought of herself in Hufflepuff. "Thats so romantic and sweet. I might get a... What do the muggles call them? A Cavity? Yeah. A cavity!" She laughed and took Ciara into her arms, "Hi there little angel. Hi, Ciara. I'm your Auntie Sierra. Your mommy named you after me because I'm awesome." She said in a baby voice. "Yeah O.W.L.S should be a hoot. Get it? A hoot." She laughed and rocked Ciara in her arms.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:28 am

Maura chuckled. " Wow... I never heard that one before, that was pretty funny!"said Maura softly. "You are awesome Sierra, more than you know. "said Maura honestly. Maura busted out laughing at her reply. " Oh Sierra you're killing me here with your bliss!"said Maura still laughing. " Sorry Ryo and Calum say I laugh at stupid jokes!"said Maura honestly. " See? Ciara liked your joke Sierra, she's smiling!"said Maura chuckling.

" She loves singing Sierra, so you can sing her any song to her. "said Maura softly. " If you want to calm her down, jus sing to her and she'll be quiet and fall asleep sooner or later like me."said Maura chuckling. " Although she likes her father singing ,more than anything, probably due to him singing to her when I was pregnant. " said Maura shaking her head. " when he's away, I have ro call him or record songs so she'll fall asleep. " said Maura honestly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:46 am

"Awww thats so cute. Do you and Ryo like to sing?" Sierra began to rock Sierr back and forth with little bounce movements in between. "She is the sweetest baby I've met." Sierra cleared her throat and began to sing:
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I’m the queen.
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried
Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know
Well, now they know
Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don’t care
What they’re going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway

Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:40 pm

"That's a beautiful song Sierra,  you wrote it?"Calum asked her softly.   " We all sing,   but Ryo and Mars sing more than anything. "said Calum honestly.  " You should hear them sing together,  they sing perfectly together!"said Calum.  " Mars has a beautiful voice,  why don't you sing that one you wrote Mars?"Calum asked as he seen Maura look away.  "She doesn't think she has a beautiful voice,  but me and Ryo told her countless times she did."said Calum.

" If you decided to sing Mars, you should sing that one you wrote about Ryo. "said Calum softly. " Or let her hear the recorded version of the song you and Ryo wrote together in the music room last year. "said Calum. " That's one a amazing song as well. " said Calum honestly.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:49 pm

"I did not write that song. It's actually from one of my favorite muggle movies, Frozen. You guys should watch it. I'm sure Ciara would love it. It's a kids movie, but I'm a little kid at heart." She giggled and smiled when Calum asked Maura to sing, "Yeah, Mars. I wanna hear you sing." She used Calums nick name for Maura and smiled, "I bet you have an amazing voice." She smiled and continued rocking Ciara in her arms
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:10 am

Mars song

"Ok... ok... I'll sing the song I wrote for Ryo!"said Maura softly smiling at them.  " It's called parachute,  this song means alot to me. " said Maura softly.  " This song came to me when I went back to the music room where me and Ryo met."said Maura softly but honestly.    " Anyways onto the song."said Maura softly before she cleared her throat.   "Ok... here we go."said Maura as she started singing.

"I remember life before
Faraway dreams and locking doors
Then you came, then you came
Afraid to fall, to be free
Always were our worst enemy
Isn't what, what you see
I took time to realize
That I couldn't do it by myself, myself

There's no gravity when you're next to me
You always break my fall like a parachute
When you're holding me so well it's like I barely breathe
You always break my fall, my fall
Like a parachute
You're my parachute

With you it all begins
Feeling okay in my own skin
So alive, I'm so alive
I know this life isn't gonna be perfect
The ups and downs are gonna be worth it
As long as I'm, I'm with you

You're my parachute."

When I'm standing at the edge
Inside I'm all way down
And I second-guess myself
You better catch me now
Woah, woah
Woah, woah
Never touch the ground

Like my parachute
You're my parachute.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:06 am

"Wow, Mars. That was amazing." Sierra clapped careful not to disturb the Baby Ciara in her arms. "Have you ever thought of going for a record deal? You have a phenomenal voice. One that doesnt come around every day." She noticed that Ciara was beginning to wake up, "Oh, someones up. Hey little one. You want mommy?" She handed Ciara back over to Maura and smiled, "So, When do I get to meet daddy?" She smiled referring to Ryo as Daddy.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:41 pm

"See Mars, me and Ryo told you that you were talented!"said Calum softly. " If you and Ryo can sing, imagine the talent Ciara will have!"said Calum honestly. " She'll be a double threat, dancing and singing. " said Calum smiling. "Watch Si, once Mars puts on hers and Ryo's song she'll get all happy and starts to dance, it's so adorable!"said Calum. " Show her Mars."said Calum smiling.

"I would of thought Ryo would've been with Mars, he never leaves Mars and Ciara alone that much after he almost lost them. " said Calum honestly. " Well... more Maura, but we had to get Ciara out quick before she died and Mars here was dying due to losing blood."said Calum. " Mars basically died, but Ryo turned her into a vampire. "said Calum.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:00 pm

"Aw..thanks Si, that's really sweet of you to say,  I'm glad you liked it. "said Maura honestly.  " It was honestly the easiest and best song I wrote for myself. " said Maura proudly.   "I think it's one of Ryo's favorite songs I wrote about him, and I wrote two this one and another one. " said Maura.   Maura shook her head at Sierra.  " Thanks Si,  but I don't know I don't know if I can perform in front of people without getting sick. "said Maura honestly. " The only person I have sung in front of is you,  Ryo and Calum. " said Maura softly.

Maura nodded and chuckled.  "Yeah she does that,  it's quite cute and adorable!"said Maura softly.   " Yeah he's usually with me,  but he went to work today. " said Maura.   Maura nodded at Calum story. "I don't remember it, but I believe Cal for he's a horrible liar. " said Maura chuckling.  " You want mommy and daddy's song?"Maura asked as Ciara smiled.   " Ok baby girl, hold on. " said Maura softly.   Pushing the button on the music player it started playing.  " It's  Calum's he put charms on it tl make it work here,  he's also the one who recorded the song. "Maura explained.

Maura's and Ryo's song
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:53 pm

"Oh wow. That must have been scary. Wait, did you say vampire?" She said with a sudden change of attitude. "You're a vampire?" She looked at Maura with a new sense of both fear and respect. "That is so.... Cool!" She had a million questions, "did it hurt? We're you scared? What does that make Ciara? Is she a half vampire?" She took a deep breath and blushed
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top