a relaxing day with friends! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a relaxing day with friends! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a relaxing day with friends!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a relaxing day with friends! - Page 4 Empty Re: a relaxing day with friends!

Post by Sierra Logan Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:06 am

"Well if you're still the same Maura it shouldnt be an issue should it?" Siara laughed and walked out of the Three Broomsticks with a Butter Beer to go cup in her hand. She made her way to the famous candy store with her 2, well technically 3 if you count Ciara, new friends. She was welcomed to the sweets shop with the smell of chocolate and sugary goodness. "MMMM.... Chocolate." She giggled and picked a few chocolate frogs off the shelves. She even grabbed a few extra sugar quills and secretly bought them behind the 2 Hufflepuff's backs. AFter she purchased them, she handed a few to Maura, "Here for you and Ryo. And maybe even Ciara can suck on one from time to time."
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

a relaxing day with friends! - Page 4 Empty Re: a relaxing day with friends!

Post by Calum Fisher Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:20 am

Calum grabbed a basket before skipping over towards the chocolate frogs. Picking one of them off, he bit the head off feeling the chocolate goodness in his mouth. " I can eat these a million times, and there still always the best. "said Calum. Putting a couple in his basket he grabbed some sugar quills as well. " Ok... I think I'm good for now!"said Calum heading towards the register to buy his things.

"Mars dp you need some help?"Calum asked as he seen Maura was having a bit of trouble. "Here let me help you. "said Calum softly knowing what she liked. Putting it in her basket they walked back to the register and paid. "I don't know how you're going to go shopping Mars, unless wait a minute is that why you asked me to come?"Calum asked. "I feel so used!"said Calum honestly.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top