Relaxing
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing  Empty Relaxing

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:35 am

Calista walked into the Leaky Cauldron to relax somewhat because she was stressed from the farm. She was wearing a black skirt that came down to her knees and clung to her like a second skin. Her shirt was v-neck and was a beautiful blue covered with black outlines of dragons along the bottom with lace. Calista was wearing leather boots that almost reached her knees, she was dressed up just because she felt like looking pretty today. Her perfume was what had most of the guys turning their heads to look at her, it was cherry blossom smell with the hint of jasmine.

Calista walked up to the counter and ordered herself a drink then she sat down in a booth near the fire. She smiled as she leaned into the booths seat as she took a long gulp and she looked into the fire wondering what kind of day she would have tomorrow. Calista looked around the pub and most of the patrons were talking with the people they came with but there was also some guys looking at her like she was a piece of meat. She hoped someone who didn't look like her she was something to eat, she hoped it was soon seeing as one of the men were getting up to come talk to her.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Relaxing  Empty Re: Relaxing

Post by Yukio Moon Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:39 am

Yukio would be meeting with one of his employers as they were walking together. The man he met was named Mr. Anderson as he wanted him to find a lost daughter he never knew he had. So Yukio would accept the job as they discussed details within the leaky cauldron. " Please you have to find her, she is the only family I have left " Mr. Anderson was a middle aged man in his forthy and had lost his wife three years. Yukio would just ponder the data he had collected and just gave him the down payment he needed to get started. " Yes I'ii do my best in this matter, and have a good day "

The man would leave his seat and out the door leaving Yukio in the Leaky Cauldron. Yukio was wearing a black shirt that hugged his body well, as he went with black jeans to match. Over that he had his trademark trench coat, and his hair was ruffled up but looked fine. As he probed around the place as he looked at women that came in.

She was quite stunning, as he would not tend to stare to long. Of course something caught his attention, as the guys at another table would talking about her. Like she was something to be won, or just a good shag at best, He never did like guys who didn't mind there own business. Then one of them would walk up to her, and was planning on making his move. He would sit in the background as watched the interaction, if anything went wrong he might have to help out.
Yukio Moon
Yukio Moon
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:13 am

Calista watched the man walking over to her trying to hold back the urge to get up and run. 'Great just takes one guy who thinks he can worm his way into my booth.' She thought as the guy walked straight up to her table grinning like an idiot. "Well hello there beautiful why you sittin' by yourself? You should be more careful around pubs these days since you's a pretty lass and all. Don't want you's getting hurt now does ya." The man said slurring some of his words beyond comprehension. Calista looked at him disgusted and saying, "Well the only thing i have to worry about it is a drunk man who thinks he a bloody knight in shining armor. Furthermore i can take care of myself with no help from a man." She looked at him as he started to turn red in anger at her words.

"Now you listen here little lady, that no aint way to talk to someone trying who's help you's. I an apology from you's, or i'll teach ye a lesson or two." He said gruffly as he grabbed the top of her arm pulling her from the booth.

"Let go of me you imbecile, your hurting me." Calista tried to get free of the man's grip but he clenched harder on her upper arm to where she thought he might break it. When she was pulled out of the booth her wand fell onto the booths seat and she was unarmed against him. She struggled against his hand as she tried to kick him as well, but his strength was no match for her without her wand. 'Someone please save me from the man, i should have kept my mouth shut.' She thought as she tried to get past the pain in her upper arm.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Moon Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:02 am

Yukio would stare at the guy, as he was drinking a flask of rum. He would appear to be making his move indeed, as he spoke in a drunkish tongue. It really was bad as he felt sorry for the women, and would just sigh at his back. Soon the women stood up for herself and he would smirk as he took another swig of his drink. The guy's at the table he came from would look pissed as well, and soon he would turn back to the two. He really didn't like the scene in front of his eyes, and would just stand up from his seat.

Looking a guy hurting a women, really cramps the style of other guys. So he would just take his whole drink in one go, and walked over the two. He would carry the glass flask in his hand, as he strolled lazily towards them. He would notice the guy must have been really drunk, if he smelled like bad liquor. So he would do the honorable thing, and tap the guy on the shoulder as he turned his whole body towards yukio. " whet...the hell do you went B**** "

Yukio would just smile at him, as the whole bar was staring at them now. " You know it isn't nice to harm women " The guy would still be gripping her arm, as he would stare at Yukio with rage all over his face. His face was beat red from anger and drinking as he would just run a hand through his hair. " what you do about it " Yukio would just shrug as he walked up in his face. " Then I'ii have some fun then " With that Yukio would knee the man in his crotch, as he would let go of her to grab his injured member. " Also can you pick up the tab for me " He would smash the glass flask into his head, as he stumbled back into a table.

The guy's with that man would get up from the table angry as well. He would aim his hand at her booth as he said " Accio wand " Then grabbed her wand and put it away in his pocket. " Well it was nice being hanging around here, but we should get going " He said to Calista and to the angry men looking at them. So he would grab her hand and quickly lead her out of the Leaky Cauldron. Into the streets of london as they run into a nearby park, as the other guys were now looking for him.

Yukio Moon
Yukio Moon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Calista looked at the stranger that approached the man then kneed him in the groin then smashed a glass over his head. "Okay." She said not knowing what else to say, she let him lead her to a nearby park as the men who were with the other were searching for them. Calista began thinking of a place that they could go so that he would be kept safe from these guys who would probably try to hurt both of them. Then she thought of her farm she knew she could apparate right in front of it then walk through the protective barrier. She looked at him and said, "Your going to have to trust me right now because these guys won't stop until they find us. I'm going to get us out of here before either of us get hurt." She reached into his pocket and grabbed her wand then took his hand and apparated them out of there, they landed right in front of her farm. "Come on we have to get inside the barrier." She said pulling him along until they were a good two hundred feet inside the barrier, she looked around as a German Shepard came running towards her happy as can be. "Hey Jake." Calista said petting the dog softly then she turned her attention to the man. "My name's Calista, Calista Ferinand. This is my home i thought it would be better than hiding in a park where those men would likely find us. They were drunk but they weren't stupid." She looked at him fully now and thought he was a good looking man, "You can come in the house if you want. If you don't you can leave. But you have to go two hundred feet the way we came and apparate out since my farm is protected very well." She said hoping that he would stay so she can thank the man who saved her. "Thank you for saving me from the guy, i could have taken him if i hadn't dropped my wand."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Moon Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Yukio would nod towards her, as they apparated to her place. Soon after they would make it there, and they would just walk in past her barrier. Then a dog would come along happily, as he he went towards the women. He guessed that the animal must really love her, but soon the beautiful women would turn back to him. She stated her name which he found that he liked, so he would step back from her. Then bowed to her respectful because of his Japanese Heritage " My name is Yukio Moon, it's a honor to meet you Calista "

He would stand up straight again, as he would smile towards her. As she offered to let him come into her house, and he wouldn't be rude to refuse. " It's alright I'ii stay around for abit, and don't worry about that. I don't like it when a guy takes advantage of a women, so I decided to step in before it got worse " He said as he would follow Calista into her home, and see what might happen next.
Yukio Moon
Yukio Moon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Calista smiled at him then said, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Yukio." She was about to start walking to the house when Jake went up to him and sat down in front of him. Jake then sat back on his hind legs and offered a single paw to Yukio like he was introducing himself. "I'm sorry he does that when he gets the sense of the person who is new to him. He knows that you don't mean harm to me or to him, his name's Jake i've had since he was a puppy. Someone left him abandoned in a well and i found him, nursing him back to health. He's been with me for a long time, i found him when i was a seventh year at Hogwarts." She explained to him smiling softly, she loved Jake and he loved her, he was one of the many rescues over the years that she has done. All of her horses were rescues and most of them were near death when she got them.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Moon Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Yukio would look at Jake, as he seemed to be rather playful. So he decided to go along with it, and took his paw and shook it. " It's quite alright, I don't mind animals at all. Hello there boy, I hope you are taking care of Calista " He would then pet Jake around his ears, as he seemed to be really enjoying it. As he listened to her heart warming story, about how she would go around helping animals. It was quite a great thing, because most people wouldn't even go to those lengths. " That's really nice of you Calista, I bet those animals love you for it. You really are something else, and I think that's great of you " He said with a smile directed towards her, and he would love to get to know her better. " So you went to Hogwarts then, I hear it's a great school. My cousin tells me that he is enjoying it, but is having his fair share of life drama " He laugh lightly, as he would still be playing with jake.
Yukio Moon
Yukio Moon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Calista blushed when he said that she was something else, "Thank you it's just i can't stand to see any animal be hurt or abused." She looked at Jake who was thumping his foot on the ground from Yukio scratching his ears. Calista smiled as she watched the two of them, "What school did you go to? Some kids have some of their share of drama there, i was more of the book worm when it came to the school." She looked at him smiling wanting to get to know him better thinking that he had a nice laugh. "Come on into the house i'll make some tea or if you want a drink just let me know. If you like Jake then you'll really like Taz, he's my fat tabby cat." She said smiling sweetly at him as she walked towards the house.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Moon Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Yukio would finish up with Jake, as he would calmly walk over to the house. Animals deserve better treatment anyway, and he would admire her actions. Then she asked him about his school, and he would think about it for a second. " I went to Tokyo Magical Academy, I guess I was the same way...I graduated at the top of my class when I was there " He would smile at her, following her to her house. She spoke of a cat that he will enjoy, and he would guess he would have to see. So he would let her enter her house, and then followed her into it. " Maybe a drink would be fine " He would walk into her living room, as he would take a seat on her sofa. He would look around the house, as he would admire it for abit.
Yukio Moon
Yukio Moon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top