A time for relaxing
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A time for relaxing  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A time for relaxing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A time for relaxing  Empty A time for relaxing

Post by Alex Star Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:49 am

Alex had found this patch of haven during his trip her over this school year, he didn't pay much attention to it until people said that his Herbology skills were very good. He had chosen to work on improving his skills and furthering his trademark roses of Life. He came here today to work on some plants but really to plant some roses for the people he had Killed during the summer of his second year at Hogwarts. He felt himself tighten his grip into a fist as his nails dug into his hand for remembering those awful memories. He looked at his Rose in that one clenched hand as the stem is abit crippled from his tight grip. He placed it on the side of himself, focusing on the patches of dirt to plant.

The scenery was very calm and soothing, being in nature on a sunny day as the sunlight would shine through the trees. Giving it that warm but at the same time of not overheating from the hot day. The images of the heroes and people was really not needed, because he had no good memories at all involving the war when he was a child. He looked at the center of the garden where the Gazebo was, he would head there after he finished his work on the roses. Looking around once more he found that noone was around in the summer because school was out, and he was satisfied with that.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

A time for relaxing  Empty Re: A time for relaxing

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:52 am

The Garden of Solace.

Damitrius hadn't been there since after the Battle of Hogwarts a couple years ago. It was too painful to visit the place sometimes, because it only reminded her of her failure to help her best friend. No matter how much she ran away from it, the events of the night that cost the girl her life haunted Damitrius every night. Although, she always tried to hide it, and she did a good damn job at keeping that under wraps. In fact, she thought no one else in her family knew that she'd been there, except Alexis. Damitrius had seen her there, on the side of the Death Eaters.

The sixteen year old girl stopped in front of a grave that brought her a lot of sadness. In big, fancy cursive letters, the stone read; "Kaily Nicole Volkov - Fourteen years old, Fighting to protect her school she lost her life in the Battle of Hogwarts." Damitrius clutched the flowers in her hand hard as she looked down at the grave. "Kaily." she muttered in a shaky voice. A tear ran down her right cheek, as her eyes were hidden in the safety of her bangs. "I'm sorry Nici." she said, placing the flowers on the grave. "I'm sorry, I couldn't save you." she fell onto her knees, crying silently in front of the grave of the only friend she ever thought she had.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:03 am

Alex had finished up one portion of his work on his Rose patch, but decided to take the break from all his hard work. He stood up from his kneeling position on the ground floor, then dusted off his pants for any dirt on him to look presentable. He walked around till he found someone else in the garden, he didn't make a sound at all as he silently looked at a Women from a distance. It reminded him of his Mother when his father had died on that awful day, he should have walked away from her and leaving her on her own, but he wasn't a coward like most slytherins. He silently walked closer to her to see if she was hurt, but instead he heard silent crying from her.

He didn't say anything to her for a few moments, not knowing what to do or say to her. But he felt some of her pain as well, looking at the grave he would understand why she was crying. He pulled out a clean rag that he was going to use to clean himself, but decided to let her use it.

" Here I think your are going to need this "

He knelled down to her level, his hand would be extended to her with the rag in it's grip wanting her to take it. His hair would be pulled back in a pony tail, so it gave a perfect view of his sincere face and mismatched colored eyes that was one of his memorable features one Emerald green eye, and one Topaz yellow eye which was his curse. He put on a small smile that show never grace the face of most slytherins, but it seems that he has changed his views for some reason.

" I'm sorry If I am intruding or being rude, my name is Alex Star......miss? "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Damitrius' body had begun to shake from the fear and pain she felt for just being there, in front of Kaily's grave. She felt so much pain from remembering that night during the battle, she'd been weak and helpless while her best friend had been killed by a Death Eater. She supposed that was the reason she joined Potter's Army. She wanted to get revenge on the Death Eaters for what happened to Kaily. And she was going to make sure she got it.

But right now all she could do was wait and cry over her friend's death. "It isn't fair." she said softly. "It isn't fair that you had to die, you shouldn't have even been in the battle to begin with. But I couldn't stop you. It's all my fault." she whispered to the grave, as if Kaily could hear her. Suddenly she saw a rag being held out in front of her and her eyes widened as she saw a boy near her. She hadn't even noticed him get there, and she pushed the rag away. "No thanks. I don't need it." she said softly, wiping her tears away from her eyes.

The girl didn't even pay attention to his face. She honestly didn't care right now. She was there to visit her lost friend, and to apologize, once again, for not being able to save her during the battle. She missed Kaily, she was the only one who ever truly understood who Damitrius felt, the only one who was always there for her. And now she would never be there for her again. Another set of fresh tears rolled down her cheeks as she thought about this, but she quickly wiped them away.

As the boy introduced himself, Damitrius still didn't look at him but she said, "Damitrius." in a shaky voice. She sighed softly, trying to calm herself down before she said anything else. "Damitrius D'Eath." she was finally able to say.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Alex would take her words to mind, as she seemed so distant from everyone around them. He looked at the name again, he tried to see if he knew anyone by that name. But it was no use, there was no one he knew by that name. She seemed to just focus on it for the longest of time, as a new set of tears came to her eyes but this time before she just wipe it away using her hand he would use the rag. He might have been abit forceful but he was just like that to get to bottom of things, it really was different from other people.

" This person must have meant alot to you, but you shouldn't always go crying around because there gone.....I know how you must feel Damitrius, but wouldn't that person want you to live a better life then just staying in the past. No matter how much you do, you can't change the past or the present just the future "

He said the words to her with a calm, soothing voice as he looked at her. His eyes showing some sadness in his own words, but he couldn't allow that to get in his way right now. He brought his rag away from her face, as he looked at his hands thinking of what to say now, but finally something came to mind as to try to help her.

" Do you want to talk about it? I know we just met but I'm very open minded, and will listen to anything you have to say good or bad "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top