A relaxing day in the park
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A relaxing day in the park Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A relaxing day in the park

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A relaxing day in the park Empty A relaxing day in the park

Post by Leighanna Throne Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:00 pm

It was eight a.m. in the morning as Leighanna woke-up in her apartmnet and smiled. Leighanna had the day off so she decided to go to the bark and read a nice book and relax a bit. As she gotten dress in a light red dress with red flowers on it with red flasts. Her hair was down and wavy and she had very light make-up on for she believed in natural beauty. As she walked into her kitchen she made herself a fruit salad and ate it before she grabbed her red polk-a-dot bookbag and a dog lease.

"Come Max were, going to the park for a nice walk."said siberian husky as it barked happily. As she put on his lease Leighanna walked out of her apartment and locked the door with her key. After a few minutes Leighanna reached the park and smiled for it was beautiful outside.

Leighanna's look

Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

A relaxing day in the park Empty Re: A relaxing day in the park

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Tristan was jogging around the park because he had the day off so he wanted to go for a run. He was listening to a mp3 player that a college friend of his gave him when he saw her. He looked at her and wasn't paying attention to anything in front of him. Tristan then ran into a bench flipping over it and landing right on the bench. "Oww man i need to pay attention more." He groaned still laying on the bench.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 am

Leighanna gasped as she seen Tristan flipped over the bench. She knew it been a year since he seen her last. "Oh my goodness Tristan, are you ok?"Leighanna asked him softly as her hazel eyes sparkled at him. Leighanna been at her parents house in London the last year for her mother was terribly ill and died. Leighanna still isn't over the lost of her mother but her father told her tha .she had to move on. "Hello Tristan long time no see, how are you?"Leighanna asked him softly.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:11 am

"I'm ok just a little hurt pride but other than that i'm good. I'm good, how are you Leighanna?" Tristan asked looking at her as he stood up from the bench. He knew that this was the first time in a year that they had seen each other and he was surprised to see her. "It has been a long time Leighanna, i didn't know that you were back in town." He said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:06 am

Leighanna nodded. "Oh thank goodness I was afraid you were hurt badly."said Leighanna. When he said he was good Leighanna smiled. "That's good Tristan."said Leighanna softly. But she then looked away for a minute and sighed. "The reason why I was gone for a year is because my mother became ill and died."said Leighanna softly. "I'm sorry I didn't write it was that I was going through a lot."said Leighanna softly as she held back tears. He looked more handsome then she remembered. Leighanna still loved him but she didn't know if he.still loved her.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 am

Tristan looked at her and stood up standing in front of her, then he took her in his arms. "I'm sorry about your mother Leighanna. You shouldn't have to apologize for not writing, i understand what you mean." He said wondering if she would pull out of his arms or put her's around him. He still loved her with every beat of his heart but he wondered if she still loved him as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:22 am

Leighanna hugged him back and just cried. "I should of expected it Tristan, why didn't I see it?"Leighanna asked him softly. It been ages since Leighanna been in his arms and she missed it. "I missed you Tristan, I really have and it crushed me to leave you for I love you and I always will."said Leighanna softly. Cudding in his arms Leighanna started calming down some but she was still crying some.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:47 pm

"Sometimes though it is right in front our faces we cannot see it coming, no matter how much we look for it. I have missed you as well Leighanna.I love you as well sweetheart that has never changed nor will it ever change." Tristan lifted her face and wiped away her tearssoftly. He then bent his face to hers and kissed her sweetly, he broke the kiss sooner than he would have liked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Leighanna looked at him and nodded. "Your right Tristan love, but I'm a nurse at St.Mungo's I should of seen it."said Leighanna softly. "I could of stopped her from dying Tristan but I didn't!"said Leighanna softly. Leighanna smiled whne he said he loved her and always will. "I'm glad, cause I don't want anyone but you."said Leighanna softly. As he kissed her she kissed him back softly on the lips and pulled back and smiled.

"Would you like to go back to my place or yours or would you rather talk here?"Leighanna asked him softly. "I don't mind love, I thought it'll be more quiet and more private at my or your place."said Leighanna softly.

Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:25 pm

"No one lives forever my love, you couldn't have stopped it anymore than i could have. You shouldn't blame yourself for the death of your mother." Tristan said hugging her close to him. "We can go to my place so we can talk more privately Leighanna. I agree with you that this is not exactly the quietest or private place to be. Hold on to me tightly love," He wrapped his arms more around her as he apparated into his apartment. "Sorry if it's a little messy i haven't had the chance to clean yet." Tristan said even though it would appear to anyone else that it was clean except for some dishes in the sink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top