Relaxing - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing  - Page 3 Empty Re: Relaxing

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:35 pm

"What places are there in Tokyo?" Calista said smiling at him brightly as she looked up at him. "I would like to go to Tokyo again, I haven't been there in years. The place i like the best is where they planted the cherry blossoms." She remembered walking down amiss the trees as they swayed with the breeze of the day, she could still smell the cherry blossoms even in her memories. Calista looked down at her clothes wondering if she should wear it or if she should wear something a little more formal. "What are the restaurants like in Tokyo? I haven't been to any when i was there visiting." She said not wanting to go there and have herself look like she was under dressed.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Moon Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:48 am

Yukio would look at her face, as she seemed happy to go on a date with him. As for him, he would be glad it was with someone as kind, strong, and beautiful as her. As for the place, he would take her somewhere special that would fit her needs, after all his father did own some of the best restaurants in Tokyo. He would have to make the call to get a reservation early, for them to be welcomed and given everything they need. " Ever heard of a place called Kyubei, it has the best sushi in japan " He said to her with a smile, as he would try to remember something. " Well this one is casual/formal, wear whatever you want I bet you look beautiful in anything " He winked at her playfully, as he would lay back in the couch abit more.
Yukio Moon
Yukio Moon
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Calista blushed as she watched him lay back more on the couch. "You enjoy seeing me blush don't you? You've certainly been the only who can make me blush as much as i have in such a short time Yukio." She said as she looked at him trying to keep herself from blushing more than usual. Calista knew that never in her life had she blushed so much from one guy complementing her. "When will we be going to Kyubei? I've never heard of it but i'm sure that my dad has." She asked wondering what he had planned, she had sushi a couple of times while she was visiting Japan.

((OCC: Refers to her foster father as her dad, seeing as he saved her from the foster home and adopted her into his family.))
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Moon Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:22 am

Yukio would smile at her comment, as he would sit back up again. He would move closer to her on the couch, as he would move his hand to her face. As he would lightly brush his fingers over her cheek softly, and gently. " I find your blush to be very attractive on you, and I take pride that I can do that and noone else could " He said to her with a charming smile on his face, as he would wonder what day to go. He could choose whatever his work hours are, because he is a private detective. " Whenever your free, we can go to Tokyo and have a Romantic dinner together "
Yukio Moon
Yukio Moon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Calista smiled and then began blushing again, "Well i'm free now but i do have to feed the horses before we go though, they haven't had their dinner yet." She said softly. She liked his hand on her cheek and the way he brushed his fingers softly and gently against it. Calista felt like the butterflies in her stomach were gonna jump out of her stomach and fly around the room. 'Why is it that this one guy can make me feel butterflies and make me blush more times than i can count.' She thought to herself as she looked up into his eyes and smiling softly.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Moon Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Yukio would nod to her, as he would bring his hand off her cheek. He would stand up from the sofa, as he would just get ready to leave. He needed to get a change of clothes, and guessing she would need a change as well. So he would let her feed her horses, and he would go make the reservations for tonight. " Then I'ii come back to get you later, you can finish up your chores. And for you to change, and freshen up if you need to " He smiled at her as he really liked her, and would start to walk to the door. Before he would leave he would look back at her, as he would wink at her. " See you in abit, Calista " With that he would walk out the door, as he would quickly get past her barrier and Apparated away to get ready.
Yukio Moon
Yukio Moon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Calista smiled getting up and said, "See you in a bit as well Yukio." She watched him leave then started towards the barn to begin feeding the horses then checking on the mares who were still in labor. She walked in when one of the house elves were running to find her. "Mistress one of the mares is about to birth their young, missy was just trying to get to you." The elf said looking at her. "Alright lets help the mare out as best we can get some warm water and some blankets." Calista said as she went straight for the stables that held the mares. She found out that it was Lady Rosa who was birthing her calf. Calista opened the door to the stall and said, "Hey Lady Rosa, it's ok i'm here to help. I know it hurts but you can do it, you are very strong and you are very wise." The labor took a hour and now that the new calf was here it was easy to tell that it was a strong one. "A little boy Rosa, we can name him tomorrow, sleep well dear one." Calista got up walking out of the stall to find that all the horses were fed and the house elf was sitting by the stall door. "Thank you Missy, if anything changes with Rosa or the other mares you know how to contact me." She said as she walked to the house to get changed into something nice. The hot bath that she took help ease the knots in her back but not all of them, she put on a black skirt that went down to her ankles but had a spilt up the side stopping halfway up her thigh, then she put on a red shirt that was layered. She looked at her self in the mirror and smiled thinking that she looked presentable.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top