Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 6 Empty Re: Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:41 am

Andrian sure did miss a lot during his amnesia stage. The ministry had already put up a new law which he thought was bogus. The ministry was always corrupted in Andrian eyes and seem to be getting worse and worse every year. This was why he never became an auror, he never like the ministry. He never trusted them. "Fear not, love. No body is going to take us away from each other," he reassured her. "Come here," he pulled her in for a hug. "We're going to be together no matter what the ministry or anyone says," he smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead. "Its going to be okay," he added, wiping the tears from her cheeks, trying to comfort her because this specific subject sure did make her upset. In some way that made him feel special way and in some way he found it discomforting to feel special in a situation like this.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 6 Empty Re: Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Sophia nodded into his chest, but she still wasn't sure though. The ministry been pairing people off left and right, it was only a matter of time before it was their turn. She didn't want to be with anyone but Andrian, and if she was she'll simply find a way to be with him. The ministry was always messed up in the head in Sophia's opinion that's why she never became a auror like she wanted to be the start with. She didn't want the ministry owning her like she was some puppet on strings that they controlled.

"No matter what happens love, were always going to be together."said Sophia softly. She was trying to stay positive, but you can clearly see it in her eyes that she was scared. She was scared of living a horrible life with someone that she didn't love the rest of her life. It was like one of Sophia's worse fears was coming true, not being with the only person she truly loved. As much as she didn't want to face it or believe it, it was coming true and it scared her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:30 am

Andrian happy mood a few minute ago soon faded and he was now hugging her for dear life as if he'll never see her again. He was scared to lose Sophia, if they weren't careful the minister would soon pick her off and marry somebody else and that would kill him if she was with another man. He looked into her eyes and kissed her as if it was the last time he was going to see her. "Your right, we are going to be together no matter what anyone says, we'll fight against them," he smiled after pulling away from her, his expression calm and peaceful. He didn't want to show her he was scared simply because he wanted to be strong for her. Andrian pulled away and began to pay for his candy and hers. "So I read the paper and they said something about a pack and some kind of rebellion alliances?" he asked, changing the subject..kinda.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:01 am

Sophia's chocolate brown eyes looked at him and sighed. "Yeah... it been going on for ages, the rebellion alliance."said Sophia honestly. "It's people who are rebelling against the ministry ways, I'm part of it."said Sophia softly. "As for James's pack I heard about it after Khaat was attacked and I had to heal her at St. Mungo's not to long ago."said Sophia her eyes and hair turning red in anger. "Those bastards almost killed her love, she was almost close to dying!"said Sophia softly. Everything to Sophia was a touchy subject, in some way, Sophia was involved in almost everything that was going on lately.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:40 am

Andrian heard that she was part of the rebellion, his raised an eyebrows at her. "And when were you going to tell me this?" asked Andrian, then went quiet again to listen to the rest of the story. Andrian was shocked when he heard Khatt being attacked and almost dying. He could tell by reading her expression, this subject was touchy to him. He couldn't blame her, he was angry as well for attacking Khatt. Although him and Khatt were not the closest of friends but they were friend no matter what. Khatt was like his sister in arm because they were in the same factions. "Whoever hurt Khatt, is going to pay for what they've done!" growled Andrian, thumping his fist into his palm.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:39 am

Sophia shrugged.  "I don't know love, I just never gotten around to telling you about it."said Sophia softly but honestly.  Sophia nodded.  "That's the thing love you see, James was the one who attacked Khaat who's also in charge of the rogue werewolf pack that's going around."said Sophia softly. "They been attacking and killing people left and right."said Sophia sighing as her eyes turned gray with sadness.  "We don't know who's else is in his pack, it could be anyone but god knows what else there up to."said Sophia softly holding back tears.  Lately Sophia been a very emotional girl, but she been through alot and seen alot of things happen lately before her eyes.  That was probably one of the reasons why she was so reserved, she seen and witness so many deaths in her life she didn't want to see anymore.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:59 am

Andrian stood there, listening to more part of the stories. Little, did he know about the new expanding pack hanging loosely around the London. He would have to thread carefully for now on. This new expanding force, sounded dangerous and would kill anything that would get in their way. The Order of Phoenix were probably already working on trying to stop them by now. He would have to pitch in later. 

"What are the ministry doing about it?" He asked, taking a bite of his chocolate frog as he walked out the door. "How is Khatt, doing?" he asked, there was so much to ask.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Sophia shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know love, there to wrap up in this stupid marriage law to care!"said Sophia angrily as her eyes and hair turned red with her. "All they care about is ruining people's lives!"Sophia muttered angrily her eyes turning a blood red. "Ok... Sophia you need to calm down, before you make something explode!"Sophia told herself. To late, as she heard the window explode and expose cold air she sighed. "Oops... sorry... I'll fix that!"said Sophia getting out her wand and flicking it to the window.

Sophia couldn't help how she acted though, the ministry made her blood boil with anger. They needed Robert back in office, and they needed it fast! Everything was starting to become calm and peaceful when Robert was in office, now everything was a living hell. "Khaat is doing ok, but as for Robert and the other Lupin's who knows."said Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top