Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 2 Empty Re: Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:01 am

Andrian didn't realize what was happening while he was gone, while he lost his memories. He didn't know how much pain he was putting Sophia in. He knew he wasn't the best lover or the best father and now he regretted it, losing a friend and three child. He knew nothing he was going to say or do was going to replace the hurt he put her through. This was not the Sophia he used to know, but he couldn't blame her for being so different after everything she went through. He knew what he had to do now, he needed to stick around prove he was a good person, a good father and a good lover before he regretted anymore. He walked towards her and went to hug her, he had something important to tell her into her ears if she'd let him hug her.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 2 Empty Re: Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:15 am

Sophia jumped and winced as he moved towards her and hugged her. Over the pass few years, Sophia had closed herself from love or getting close to anyone. Of course she was nice and caring, but it was only to Hitame and she haven't even seen her lately. Sophia basically turned off her emotions and feelings, like her vampire side took over completely. To be honest, Sophia thought her vampire side took over her completely although she still had some human inside of her.

"Oh what the heck, it won't hurt for him to hug me!"Sophia thought to herself. Reaching in for a hug, Sophia busted into tears. The old Sophia was starting to show, and honestly she didn't mind anymore.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:05 am

Andrian noticed that she was hesitant to hug her. Although he was glad and surprised that she'd let him hug her. "I never mean't to hurt you, or leave you alone," he whispered in her ears, his voice solemn. he was still thinking about his kids that he lost. "I know, I never was the greatest father or lover, but I'll do my best to make up for my mistakes," he whispered. "I'm here now, i'm never going to leave you and you'll never have to be alone anymore," he then pulled away from her, wiping the tears off his face with a clean handkerchief. "Hey, everything going to be alright," he reassured her, his worried eyes bored into her. "I love you," he told her. It was going to take a while for him to make up for his mistake and he knew it would take a while to make Alexia and Sophia forgive him but he was determined to do so. He sipped his firewhiskey and looked at Sophia, waiting patiently for her response
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:26 am

Sophia looked at him with tears in her eyes. " I don't know Andrian, you told me that before but you always leave in the end."said Sophia softly. "Why do you always leave me when I needed you the most?"Sophia asked him looking away from him. "Where were you when Nikki died or when I lost Keegan, Caspian and Noel or even when I lost my twin sister Arabella!"said Sophia. "After I lost them, I thought I lost you, you don't know how torn I was!"said Sophia. "I cried for months and years, but finally I gave up and went into the deep end hurting myself and taking any potion I could to try to kill myself!'said Sophia as tears went down her face. "I love you Andrian, but how do I know if you really love me if you keep leaving?"Sophia asked him softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:40 am

Andrian knew he had told her hundreds of time he'd stay but broken that promise a numerous times. "I don't know Sophia," he said, considering his next words carefully for a moment. "I guess after Nikki passed away, part of my heart fell apart and I guess I was too busy picking up the pieces and forgot about you," he said, softly. Andrian noticed she looked away and frowned, slightly. He placed a hand on her cheek and gently pushed it so she was looking at him. "You haven't lost me, I am here now and I will promise I'll stay this time, this is final and I am going to prove it to you," "You don't have to hurt yourself anymore, please don't try to kill yourself. I need you, your the love of my life and I'd be devastated if I lost you as well," Andrian spoke, quietly as he stared into her eyes and caressed her cheek. She was just as beautiful as she was when he first met her. He couldn't believe how grown up she looked, one moment she was just a little kids with a big bright smile on her face"I don't know how to prove to you that I love you after what I did to you and I apologize," he continued. "Just give me one last chance, I promise I won't let you down."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:13 pm

Sophia's chocolate brown eyes looked into his with tears in her eyes as they turned a gray color with sadness. "Please don't leave me again Andrian, the thought of losing you was just to over baring."said Sophia softly.  The thought of losing everyone was to over whelming for her and she was never the same after it.  "I'm sorry I'm not the same as you knew me,  I guess time changes a person."said Sophia.  Sophia sighed when he asked for one more chance.  "Ok... fine, only because you have all of me Andrian, and you always had."said Sophia softly. He really did have all of her, he always had all of her and he knew it since they first met. "I just wish I could get all of them back, I miss them so much."said Sophia softly. "If I wasn't a vampire I could simply have kids again, but I'm not so I have to deal with the death of my three kids."said Sophia crying.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:43 am

Andrian sighed with relief, he was glad she forgiven him. Even after everything, even after how many time she forgiven him she always will. Andrian knew he had all of Sophia but he wasn't going to let his guard down. He wanted to make it up to her, he felt bad to leaving her alone to go through all of it alone. "When did they, di-.. pass away?" he asked, almost chocking on his own words. The thought of losing his childs was almost overbaring but he stayed strong for Sophia he didn't want her to worry. He couldn't believe they were gone. Not, only they were gone but they were gone with a bad father. He took a sip of his firewhiskey and took a minute to think. "Isn't there a potion where you can turn into a human again?" he asked. "Or a spell or something," he continued. His mind still thinking on his kids. Alexia was the only kid he had left, he couldn't let her down and he didn't plan to. She probably hate him by now but he was prepared to go through the bushes and back to get her to love him again and prove he was a good father.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:55 am

Sophia swallowed the lump in her throat when he asked when they died.  "They died when the green itch came around, they gotten it from me and I almost died from it as well."said Sophia as tears went down her face.  "They told me there bodies were to little to fight the infection, but luckily Alexia fought it and made it."said Sophia.  "They been dead about a year now."said Sophia crying.  Sophia shook her head. "I don't think there is Andrian,  what I wouldn't give to be human again."said Sophia softly but honestly. "I just want a family again, for the longest time I thought I lost it all!"said Sophia sighing. "I guess that's one of the reasons why I close myself up from everything, I didn't want to get hurt again."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:06 am

Andrian heard enough a year! is that how long he was gone. He curled his hand into a fist and thumped the bar table. "No, no no," he clenched his teeth together and a drop of tears glistered down his cheek. "I should've been there for them," he told her, without looking at her. "Maybe they would've been here if I was there," he couldn't bare to look into her eyes right now. For they brought only sadness and regret to him. He remembered the green itch, nasty little thing but did a hell lot of damage. Andrian lost lots of his patient during his time working at St.Mungos. Andrian looked at her and forced a smile onto his face. "I'm sure we'll find something," he said.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:57 am

Sophia shook her head. "It wasn't your fault Andrian, the sickness was getting to all of us even me!"said Sophia softly.  "They were just so little though, they didn't deserve to die!"said Sophia as tears escaped her eyes.  "If I could go back into time and stop it I would, I just miss them so much."said Sophia softly.  Sophia looked at him and sighed. "Perhaps your right, I just don't want to feel this way anymore."said Sophia honestly. She honestly didn't like feeling this way, but she did, she wanted nothing else but to go back to the old days where everything was ok.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top