Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 4 Empty Re: Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:12 am

Andrian looked at Sophia and downed another quarter. "No, we haven't had we," he said. Although he wasn't shocked at all what she said. He was almost used to it, they had telepathy connection so they could read each other mind a lot. It help in most occasion, especially in battles or an exam. He remember in seventh grade, they were sharing answers through telepathy and the teacher was wondering how they both finished at the same time. "Yeah, we could do that. This week will give me enough time to make up for everything i've done to you and Alexia," he nodded. Andrian was now tipsy and he could feel his head getting a little dizzy. "Lets buy a whole bunch of things and pig out," he grinned as if he couldn't contain his excitement.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 4 Empty Re: Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:32 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at his reply.  "Wow... I feel like a third year student all over again!"said Sophia chuckling.  Sophia smiled at his reply.  "You know love, you don't have to do all the things your going to do, we forgive you."said Sophia softly.  Sophia was alittle tipsy, her head was feeling fizzy and the room was starting to spin alittle bit.  But it was a good feeling not having a care in the world and just being alittle crazy. "You know love, if we keep doing this, I think we both know what's going to happen!" Sophia told him through telepathy. She knew that he could hear her, after all they had this since they were in their seventh year.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:45 am

Andrian laughed at her and patted her on the shoulders. "Welcome back to the world, lassie," he smiled. It was good to see her smile and laugh again, when she came in she looked like she been through hell and back. "No, I want to otherwise I won't feel better about myself," he insisted. To his dismay, he suddenly heard Sophia voice in his head. It scared him a little but he got used to it in seconds. "Whats going to happen?" he asked, a little confused. Andrian finished his drink and the bartender arrived with the fire whiskey to go. "You da man," he pointed to the bartender and they both laughed, loudly at each other.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:25 am

Sophia chuckled at his reply.  "Well... thankyou, it's good to be back!"said Sophia softly.  Sophia been through hell and back the pass year, somehow she always manged to pull herself back together again.  Sophia nodded.  "Ok love, but you know you don't have to."said Sophia softly.  "Sorry... didn't mean to scare you, I know it been awhile since you done this, but if we keep on doing this we might end up in mine or your bed!" Sophia told him through telepathy.  Sophia looked from the bartender to Andrian confused.  "What you da man about?"Sophia asked him softly. Drinking down the rest of her firewhiskey she seen the bartender looking at her.  "Hm... I think I see why your da man, is it because of me?"Sophia asked him smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:00 am

Andrian was glad he was the one that brought her back to life as if he cured her of vampirism. If only that was that easy. Andrian always knew how to bring we back to life and she always love him for that. "[i]Ohhh, I see where your coming from now. I can't wait then,[\i]" he thought back to her. "[i]Either one is fine with me,[\i]" he thought again. Andrian looked at Sophia who seem to be confuse about him calling the bartender 'da man'. "He is 'da man' because he's awesome and cool. He keep serving us drinks," he explained but he had no idea if what he was saying was making sense. He was far too drunk to care anyway. "Off we go now," he go up on his feet and walked towards the door.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:29 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at him.  "Come to think of it, I don't mind either." Sophia thought back to him smiling.  Sophia nodded. "Hm.. ok love, whatever you say, but I thought I heard him say you were da man as well."said Sophia softly.  "I did young lady, I told him he was da man for having such a beautiful girl like you." the bartender replied.  "Aw... your so sweet, but I'm a taken girl!"said Sophia joking around with him.  "I'm a married man young lady, but honesty is always the key!"he said winking at her as Sophia chuckled before downing the rest of her firewhiskey. Following Andrian out the door she giggled as she bumped into the door.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:19 am

"Or, we don't need a bed," Andrian winked at her. Andrian waited by the door and waited for Sophia to finish talking to the bartender. He chuckled at them, while those two were having a go at each other. "Don't worry, man. She'll soon be a married women," he shouted over the top, loudly but not so loudly that he shouted the whole house down. Sophia soon took her firewhiskey and started walking towards him, only to knock herself on the door. Andrian burst out laughing and looked at her. "Drunk already, love?" he said, helping her stand up again. "You sure, can't handle your liquor," he said, smirking. "Maybe I should have it," he said, jokingly.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Sophia looked at him and rolled her eyes at him. "I can handle my liquor just fine Mr. Potter, you'll see!'said Sophia softly. "I might be alittle buzz, but I'm not drunk yet!"said Sophia honestly. Locking hands with him, Sophia walked beside him as they headed towards the cady store. Her chocolate brown eyes wondering around she noticed alot of people were looking at them. "Um.. love why are thye looking at us funny surely were walking a straight right?"Sophia asked him softly. Sophia thought she was, maybe she might be mistaken but she didn't feel any different.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:28 am

Andrian interlocked his hands into her soft, velvety silky hand. "So, I am not getting your drink?" he asked, smirking. "Don't worry you look just fine," he said, just to confuse her because it had nothing to do with her being drunk. While they were walking down the alleyway Andrian too noticed that the crowd were staring at them. "I don't know, love. Maybe there's something on my face," he said, his turned his head to look at Sophia. "Is there something on my face?" he asked, rising and eyebrows at her. His head was already starting to throb with pain but that didn't stop him from drinking his fire whiskey.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:07 am

Sophia shook her head. "No sorry love, I'm afraid your not."said Sophia softly. Sophia shook her head. "No you look good as always love."said Sophia honestly. "Hm... this got me curious now."said Sophia softly. Sophia wondered what the hell they were staring at. Shaking it off, Sophia kept on walking with Andrian ignoring the crowd that was still staring at them. Hearing whispers Sophia let out a annoyed hissed that sounded alot like a cat. "What people never see a couple walking before?"Sophia asked staring at the mixture of muggles and witches and wizards on the street.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top