Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 3 Empty Re: Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:07 am

Andrian shook his head, another tear rolled down his cheek. "No, but I could've been there for them," he replied to her. "I could've held them in my arm, whisper everything going to be okay," he said, wiping the tears off his face and finishing the rest of his firewhiskey with one gulp. Which was probably a bad idea because now his whole throat was burning like crazy making his voice hoarse. Andrian looked at her and hugged her, stroking her hair softly. "I would too, babe. I would too. I miss them as well, but at least they are free of pain now," he told her. He felt like his heart was breaking into two. First Nikki, then his three kids. Life couldn't get any worse.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 3 Empty Re: Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:19 am

Sophia nodded. "I know love, but you had were depress like I was over Nikki's death like I was!"said Sophia softly. "Reaching into her purse she drew out a picture of them and smiled. "I always thought that the twins looked like you, Alexia and Noel always looked like me."said Sophia honestly. Sophia nodded. "Yeah I guess your right, at lease we didn't lose all of them we still have Alexia."said Sophia softly. "Maybe just maybe we can find a way to start a new family."said Sophia softly but honestly. "Maybe them dying was a sign for us Andrian no matter how much it hurts."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:32 am

Andrian shook his head in disagreement. "Yes, but no excuse," he told her. "They were my child, my three beautiful children's," he looked away from her, even just saying through words felt like knives stabbing him in the heart over and over again. "And, I let them down," he continued. He then looked back at Sophi and noticed she was holding out a picture of his twins and chuckled, soflty. "They sure did, daddy little boys, " he looked at the photo and stared at it for a couple minute. He chuckled, quietly to himself, he was reminisces into the past. When he was sleeping on the couch and Noel pulled a prank on him. Filling his hand with whip cream and tickling him till he smacked himself on the head which ended up with him chasing after him and picking him upside down. "Hmm?" he muttered, looking at Sophia as he was talking and then smiled at her. "Maybe, maybe it is. Their way of helping us start fresh and make them proud to call us mum and dad," he nodded.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:19 pm

Sophia looked at him and sighed. No what what she said, he was still going to blame himself for not being there. Sophia looked at the picture and smiled at all the memories they had.  They had so many good ones, but she just wished she could of had more with them.  They were her babies, and when she lost them she felt as if a part of her was taken.  Sophia nodded and sighed.  "We'll... make them proud Andrian."said Sophia softly. "We'll make a brand new start and make them proud."said Sophia putting a small smile on her face.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Andrian smiled and went quite for a couple minute. Then all of a sudden he had an idea, as if a light bulb turned on his head. "Two more fire whiskey please," he told the bartender. The conversation was far too dull and sad for him. They needed something to cheer up, something to help him absorb everything he had been told. Soon the bartender arrived with the fires whiskey, Andrian gave Sophia hers and picked up his. "To, Nikki, the twins and Noel!" he raised his cup up to propose a cheers.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as he ordered two more firewhiskeys. "Trying to get me drunk before the night is over Mr. Potter?"Sophia asked him smiling. Downing her last one she took the one Andrian ordered and smiled. "To Nikki, the twins and Noel!"said Sophia softly before taking a drink of her firewhiskey. Sophia honestly didn't need it, but what the hell, she needed something to calm her nerves. Besides, she haven't had this much fun in a long time, she just needed Andrian to come back to make this side of her show.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Andrian gulped about a quater of his firewhiskey, letting his liquor slide down his throat, leaving behind a burning sensation in his throat. "No, not getting you drunk, just simply having a good time," he winked at her, holding the cup to her. "Beside, if your drunk. I might get lucky tonight," he smirked at her and then looked away from her. Andrian was thinking quietly to himself of something that they can both do to make them both happy. "Ooh, I have an idea," he thought. "The diagon alley has a new lolly shop down the alley if you wanna go buy some and pig out," he suggested to Sophia, he stared at her as he waited patiently for her response.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes at him and pushed him playfully as he said that. "Hm... I guess that wouldn't be so bad."said Sophia smiling before kissing him softly on the lips.  "Ooh... that sounds like fun!"said Sophia honestly.  "I say we grab a couple of firewhiskeys to go  and head out!"said Sophia.  Downing down a quarter of her firewhiskey she looked at Andrian and giggled.  The firewhiskey burnt her throat but it made her feel good and calm. It was she needed, to cut loose and let go of all her worries and problems.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:23 pm

"Ohh!" Andrian chuckled, kissing her back. "Sound like a plan!" said Andrian. Andrian never had this much fun since his left Hogwart. Work always took up most of his time but he was lucky to get a couple days off to rest and get away from the work force. Andrian paid for all their fire whiskey and food they brought and told the bartender to give them another one on the go, in five minute. Andrian took his firewhiskey and down another quarter of his fire whiskey. "This is going to be fun," he smirked at her. "I can't wait to try those new jelly beans. Apparently theres more tricks this time," he told her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:04 am

Sophia nodded in agreement. "You know, I haven't had this much fun since we were in Hogwarts!"said Sophia honestly. "You know, we have a couple of days off maybe we could spend it together doing the old stuff we used to do when we were kids!"said Sophia smiling. Downing another quarter of her firewhiskey Sophia smiled as she no longer felt the burn in her throat. "Ooh... really, I haven't had those in like forever!"said Sophia honestly. "I remember we used to get those all the time!"said Sophia chuckling at the memory.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top