Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 5 Empty Re: Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:18 am

"Aw, dang it!" Andrian said, swinging his arm. "Oh, well next time, you won't get it tonight then," he thought to her. "I'm joking," he said. "Oh goodie," said Andrian replied, shrugged and looked towards the crowd which were still staring at them as if they were alien. "Maybe if we look away and then look back, they'll go away," Andrian did as he said but nothing changed they were still looking at them. Andrian was dissapointed and frowned but he just shrugged his shoulders and continued to walk down the alley way. The candy store was just around the corner, just a couple more steps. "Maybe cause we're holding firewhiskey in our hand," he told her, trying to figure out what everyone was staring at them about. "Or maaaybe they just jealous cause we have something they don't. Which is love," he smiled at her and wrapped his hand around her neck, pulling her closer so he could kiss her cheek.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see - Page 5 Empty Re: Picture of you, picture of me and their on the wall for the world to see

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:34 am

"Oh man oh well, I have some wine and stuff at the house!" Sophia thought to him before she smirked at him.  Sophia shrugged. "Maybe that's why love."said Sophia chuckling.  Sophia nodded and smiled. "You know love, I think there more jealous of us!"said Sophia honestly.  Sophia knew there was alot of people that wanted what they had, a love that was true and pure. But then again, Sophia loved each other since they were kids,  they were more like muggles call high school sweethearts but they were Hogwarts sweetheart which made Sophia laugh at the sound of it. It did sound a bit silly, but that whatthey were even though they were off and on a couple of times during the way.  Althoug in the end, they found there way back to each other and that was all that mattered.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:57 am

"Okay, okay I am sorry. I'll come, thought Andrian, quickly. "Yes, I am a lucky man to have you," he conceded. Andrian felt this was the closest they've been in a relationship. Their last few attempt of getting together seem to have failed a couple time. Maybe the lost of his memories gave him enough space and time to figure out himself. Andrian did love Sophia with all his heart, he went out with a few girls but none were compared to his feeling for Sophia. He continued for the alleyway and after a few minute they arrived at the candy store. Andrian looked through the window and his mouth automatically watered. In the window still he saw a chocolate fountain, a couple chocolate frog jumping around, a cake on a huge cake stand and a basket of candies here and there. Andrian remembered the first time they went to a candy store together and they both had loads of fun together and had chocolate and lollies all over them. "To us!" he smiled, rising his cups. The fire whiskey was almost finish and he wanted to finish it before he got in. He didn't want to bring it inside, it wasn't a good look especially if kids were around.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:53 pm

Sophia read his thought and looked at him and smirked. "That's what I thought love." Sophia thought back to him laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia smiled at his reply. "Aw... that's sweet of you to say love, but I'm more lucky to have you!'said Sophia softly.  "You know and open a side of me that no one else  knows!"said Sophia honestly.  Sophia went other with other guys due to Andrian dating other girls, but she nevered loved them as much as she loved Andrian.  When she was with Andrian,  she felt like she was her thirteen old self all over again. Every time she was with him, always felt like the first time they met all over again.  Every kiss to every hug, always felt like the first to her but she knew they still had many more miles to go.

Coming upon the candy store Sophia smiled as memories flooded into her head as she remembered getting tons of candy and lollies here and just going hog wild on candy.   "To Us!"said Sophia lifting her glass up in the air before taking a drink of it.  Finishing the rest of her firewhiskey Sophia threw her glass in the trash can before she seen a young couple entering the shop.   "God... I wish I was a kid sometimes, no worries or nothing just nothing but having fun!" Sophia thought to herself.   Espeically back when her and Andrian were kids, there was no war or worries they just had fun and gotten into detention at times for having to much fun!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:23 am

"I'm up all night to get lucky," Andrian sang and started dancing a bit. "Sorry, thought of that song since we were talking about lucky," he looked at her innocently. It was an old muggle song, by daft punk which came out way back then in 2013. "No matter what side you have, I will always love you," he said, honestly. Andrian always loved Sophia no matter what, he had a motto if he couldn't handle her bad side. He didn't deserve her and he wanted to deserve her more than anyone. There were many time Andrian encountered Sophia on her worse moments but he always brought her around.

Andrian chugged down the every last bit of the fire whiskey and threw his cup into the trash can. He waited till she was finish and locked his hands into her before entering the shop. "You can, just be yourself and be a kid again, don't worry" Andrian thought, pitching into her head. "Lollies on me, he thought grabbing a few bits of lollies and chocolate he could find into his basket. "Now, that I think about it I miss being a kid too," he smirked and laughed. "The shop keeper must think we are chocoholic," he spoke to Sophia, looking at the shopkeeper who seem to be worried about them at the moment. "Hello ma'am, have a good day?" he asked, waving at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:33 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at him and shook her head. "Your so silly at times my love!"said Sophia chuckling. "You know... I actually liked that song, it was awesome!"said Sophia honestly. "Back when everything was ok, when there were no worries!"said Sophia sighing. "Now... look at the world now!"said Sophia shaking her head.

"Yeah I know love, and you know I think I'm going to cut lose today and go crazy!" Sophia thought to him. Sophia luahed and nodded. "Ok deal love." Sophia thought before entering the sotre with him. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and nodded. "Yeah... but it been awhile since we been in here!"said Sophia honestly. Grabbing a handful on chocolate frogs she stuck them in the basket she grabbed when she walked into the store. "I'm doing well, about about yourself sir?"Sophia asked him before giving him her famous soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Andrian was having fun, it felt great to have regain his memories again. He didn't remember what he did the last few months. Ever since he regain his memories, he was wondering. How did he lose his memories, could someone had erase his memories in a battle or something. Andrian remembered very vivid of what went down before he lost his memories. Andrian was in and out of conscious a couple time. All he remembered was the never-ending pain that shot through his whole body. Andrian shrugged his shoulders, he didn't want to think about it anymore. Surely it would come to him when the time was right. "What ever you mean, my love?" Andrian asked, looking a little confused at Sophia remark. "Whats wrong with the world, you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"Good idea!" Andrian thought back at Sophia, glad that she decided to loosen up and have a bit of fun. She surely needed it, just twenty minutes ago she looked like she has been kicked in the face by a horse. Andrian greeted the shopkeeper which seem to be looking at them all worried. when they first entered. But before the shopkeeper could answer, it was Sophia who seem to have spoken to him on the shopkeeper behalf. "Um, I was talking to the shopkeeper," he rose an eyebrows at her. "Boy, you sure are drunk," he said, whispering his last words to Sophia so that the shopkeeper couldn't hear.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am

Sophia looked at him confused. "I know that, the guy at the counter asked how I was when we walked in."said Sophia softly. "You must be drunk as well my love, or I must have really good hearing.""said Sophia chuckling. Although it was a bit noisy in here, but even throug all that Sophia's vampire hearing was very good. Although she shrugged it off before heading towards the jellybeans. "Ooh... your right love, they do have new ones!"said Sophia softly.

"When you asked what I meant love, I mean this stupid marriage law going around."said Sophia softly sighing to herself. "We should be able to choose who we want to marry and who we love not the ministry."said Sophia angry as her hair and eyes turned red in anger. "Not to mention people dying because of the green itch going around, it's just to make to take in."said Sophia softly. "I remember when life was calm and peaceful, there was nothing but happiness."said Sophia honestly. 'What happened to that world Andrian love?"Sophia asked him softly sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:32 am

Andrian looked at Sophia and tilted his head in confusion. "Man, I am never going to drink again," said Andrian shaking his head and chuckling. Andrian took off and decided to grab a little more lollies. He was almost done and he just had to grab a few things. No one left this store without a chocholate frog. He grab a frog or three and threw them in the basket. Andrian heard what Sophia said, but he couldn't reply because he was too busy chasing after a chocolate that had fell out of his hands and started hopping away. "Get back here!" said Andrian, chasing after it.

Eventually he caught it and took a bite of it. He was going to pay for it of course, he wasn't going to eat it and not pay for it. Andrian wasn't like that, he returned to Sophia and listened to what she said only to choke onto his frog. "What in the fredo?" he said, shocked. The ministry was always corrupted in his eyes, he always knew that but they had push it too far this time. "Thats not right, we are in 2024, not 1940s" he said, back at the time. People couldn't choose who they wanted to marry they had their parent choose as if that person was destined to be with them. "Thats not right," he said, his expression fuming with anger. "So if we wanted to get married, we can't because of the ministry," he asked. He got angry at this because in his pocket, he held a black box which contain an old wedding ring when they first got married and he was going to propose her. "People got in the way, my love. People did," said Andrian, hugging her answering her question. It was always people who was in the way and greedy.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as she seen Andrian fighting a chocolate frog. "Almost lose a losing battle there love."said Sophia chuckling. Getting out a chocolate frog herself she gotten out her wand and tapped the frog muttering a spell before she took a bite of it. Sophia was in the mood for chocolate lately, it was probably due that she haven't had it in so long. Although she didn't mind, she loved acting like a child again or a third year all over again.

Sophia nodded. "Your telling me love, and it's not only us graduates it's the Hogwarts students as well, as long as there at the age of fifteen!"said Sophia shaking her head. Sophia nodded. "I think so love, but me might be able to dodge it we get married before were chosen to meet with our assigned match."said Sophia. "If we don't marry them within a specific time frame we go to Azkaban Prison for breaking the law."said Sophia sighing. "What if this happen to us Andrian? I don't want to be with anyone but you, I love you and only you!"said Sophia softly as tears started coming down her face. "The ministry is trying to ruin our life love!"said Sophia sighing as she started crying as her eyes and hair turned gray with sadness.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top