Lucca (I just cant get over the name)Barone (that's actually one of my last names)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lucca (I just cant get over the name)Barone (that's actually one of my last names) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lucca (I just cant get over the name)Barone (that's actually one of my last names)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucca (I just cant get over the name)Barone (that's actually one of my last names) Empty Lucca (I just cant get over the name)Barone (that's actually one of my last names)

Post by Lucca Barone Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:56 pm

So I kind of have an obsession with male models(don't judge Embarassed) and I wanted to create someone that had my actual descents and then gus told me to use spain so I was torn so i decided to use both and then Lucca Lucio Bartolome Santiago Salvatore Barone was born.
How Many Characters You Want:I'll try to rp with everyone who posts
What characters you want: All of them
Level of RP: 1-5 paragraphs
What you want to RP about: Everything
App
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Lucca (I just cant get over the name)Barone (that's actually one of my last names) Empty Re: Lucca (I just cant get over the name)Barone (that's actually one of my last names)

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:26 pm

He may know Cecilie Montez and Clara Cadwallader since they all are in same house, which is Gryffindor. Both are very nice persons and also friendly. He should get along with them for sure. Cece is 5th year, Clara 7th year.

My others chars im not sure if he knows them.

Emily Night and Mason Cuffe are my slytherins. They are quite rude peoples. They doesn't care much about noone else than herself. So yeah with them he want get along at all. Both are 7th year students.

There is then second year ravenclaw. Who is i think little too young. Her name is Tiffany Cruz.

Also there is fourth year hufflepuff. Who is also quite friendly girl. Her name is Christine Ackerley.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Lucca (I just cant get over the name)Barone (that's actually one of my last names) Empty Re: Lucca (I just cant get over the name)Barone (that's actually one of my last names)

Post by Lucca Barone Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:34 pm

I'm sure he would know Clara and Cecile.For Emily and Mason He might just not like them but he wouldn't be enemies unless they hurt him or someone he cared about.

Last edited by Lucca Barone on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:10 am

WOOP! More sixth years!

Okay. Onto business; first. Sixth years.

Nathan Finch-Fletchley. Hufflepuff. Werewolf. He's happy, social and is overall like a hyperactive puppy. I'm sure he'd try to be friends with Lucca of he isn't already.

Olivia Jones. Ravenclaw. Werewolf. Liv has a strange fear of guys and with this new marriage law, she's a little freaked out. She's only warmed up to like four, maybe five guys so that'd make an interesting thread.

Caspian Ivanov. Ravenclaw. Cass is a very studious and intelligent boy who is best friends with Nathan. He's also rather close to Olivia, and he loves to have friends. He's a bit timid at first but then he's really outgoing once you get to know him.

Dylan Davies. Ravenclaw. Hesan outgoing, intelligent boy who's life revolves around music. He lost his best friend last year, due to a coma and is going through a bit of depression but he doesbt show it.

Raine d'Eath. Slytherin. Half-Vampire. She's a rather attractive and flirty girl, though she really doesn't notice when she flirts. She's currently seeking revenge on someone who she thinks caused the death of her older sister, Alexis. She also has a rather icy personality and is normally cold toward any and everyone.

Now others.

Hitame Higurashi. Fifth Year. Gryffindor. Hit is a little weird right now. She was in St. Mungo's for most of the summer after an accidental drug overdose and her younger sister is missing. She's a little lost and doesn't know who she can trust anymore.

I think those are all the characters I have that Lucca would know.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:38 am

He might know Caspian because Jamie and Logan since you said they could be the golden trio.Nathan he might know from first year and he befriended him over time same with Dylan.

For the girls.He might know Olivia and he is friendly to her but he wouldn't be very close if she doesn't want it because even if he is pushy he would't want to bother her.For Raine:I think that Lucca would try to win her over but if she tells him she wants to hurt someone he will cut it off and turn on her.
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:28 am

They can be the golden trio, but Caspian would be more loyal to his other friends, since he's been the group for a while. I should explain that later in the other thread. Work.

Okay, so Nate and Dylan. That sounds good. Maybe the three of them have a thread together? There's a little bit of tension between the two of them because Dylan is supposed to go on a date with the girl Nate likes. But they're still buuuuds.

Olivia. I think she'd eventually warm up to him, but she'd need time. Lot of it.

Raine. I'm not even sure what's wrong with her. She's confused and sad. And grieving, so it really isn't her fault that she's the way she is right now. And if Lucca tried to win her over, it would be hard. She's not so willing to just let someone into her life. BUT BE WARNED. She WILL flirt.

Anything for Hit?
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:53 am

I'm good with Caspian being his friend at a normal level.
YES.Dylan,Nate,and Lucca definetly should have a thread.Wherever you want it isfine with me.
Olivia Sure, he is a bit impatient but with matters like this he would behave himself.
Raine he will try to help her because he couldnt imagine living without his older sister and he will probably flirt back.
He of course has to knw Hit since they are both in Gryffindor.If you want maybe He was something like a mentor for Hit the first couple of years and they became friends that way.He is very protective of younger people because he feels they haven't lived as much as he has.Even if they are only a year younger so maybe he also is like an older brother figure to her.
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:07 am

Hmm...
Sure Lucca can have thread with Cecilie and then also with Clara. Exactly how good he would know them? Friends or just haven't talked before much?

Emily and Mason - hmmm... They can hurt people very easily with their words or just say something bad about them. Oh yeah Mason actually hates halfbloods and muggleborns.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:11 pm

He might be friends with Clara but with Cecile he would just have talked to her.

If he insults Jamie who is half blood or if he hears him insulting anyone he will bust out his teeth.Emily he might not be hostile with Emily as long as she doesn't call his friends anything.Since she is a girl he can't punch her.
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Mkay.

We'll just have a thread between them all and see where it goes.

Olivia might get a bit angry with him because she's afraid he'll find out she's a wolf and therefore might try to stay away from him.

Raine might try to keep him away from her. She always hated getting help from anyone, but maybe he can somehow get her to trust him? It might be hard with the whole Slytherin/Gryffindor thing.

As for Hit, I can see him maybe being a sort of mentor for her. But she wouldn't really see him as an older brother. She already has one and he annoys her .-.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top