Battle (yeah crappy name, I know, I'm not good with names XD)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle (yeah crappy name, I know, I'm not good with names XD) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle (yeah crappy name, I know, I'm not good with names XD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle (yeah crappy name, I know, I'm not good with names XD) Empty Battle (yeah crappy name, I know, I'm not good with names XD)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Alright! First off a disclaimer: I do NOT own anything accept my own personal characters that appear here. I'm not sure what all I'm gonna put.
Second, I know MANY MANY people have done this before, but mine's not gonna be "battle battle, bye bye" it's a massive crossover

Prologue- introducing the enemy

Oblivion. Nothingness. Emptiness. These are all names for the same thing. They all describe one thing-darkness.
Happiness. Fulfillment. Friendship. THESE are all names for the same thing. They all describe one thing-light.
But have you ever thought of a neutral zone? Something where everything collides?
That is what has been created. To escape and save everyone, they must fight this crazy tournament. This tournament consists of every world imaginable. The host: Malvak. The most twisted person in all worlds. His goal in life-to watch living things kill each other.
This is how our story begins. In the crazy rift between dimensions.
Everyone fights. Or everyone dies. No exceptions. The losers are imprisoned-maybe for life. Unless they are saved. By the one who survives the entire fight.
Now, who will win?

What do you guys think?
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top