good butterbeer and good friends
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

good butterbeer and good friends Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

good butterbeer and good friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

good butterbeer and good friends Empty good butterbeer and good friends

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:44 am

It been forever since Hugo been to Hogsmeade and to him it felt like it was a brand new place that he nevered seen before. Yes, Hugo been to Hogsmeade before but lets just say Hugo haven't been here due to other issue he doesn't want to discuss. As he walked around out of the candy store he walked around the small village surprised he still knew where everything was. As he came upon the three broomsticks he decided to go in and have himself a nice glass of butterbeer or maybe two seeing how he haven't had one in awhile. As he walked in he walked up to the bar. "May I have a butterbeer please?"Hugo asked the man as he nodded and got him a glass.

As He sat down the glass Hugo paid and said thankyou and walked off to find a place to sit but sighed as there wasn't any places to sit. As he looked around once again he saw a boy sitting alone that looked to of his age. As he walked over towards the boy he noticed he seen him around school and was a Ravenclaw. "Do you mind if I join you? Everywhere else is full."said Hugo softly hoping he wouldn't mind. He seemed like he didn't but Hugo could be wrong for there were alot of people who looked nice when they really wasn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

good butterbeer and good friends Empty Re: good butterbeer and good friends

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:27 am

The day was beautiful. One of the most beautiful days, Lysander had seen in a while. All the blizzards from winter had made it almost impossible to go outside and he'd been stuck in the Ravenclaw commom room almost the entire time. On top of that, he had to deal with his twin brother Lorcan and his friends making fun of him. All they ever did was pick on him, mostly because he always got sick because he was the weaker of the two twins, and because he didn't have a girlfriend. Lorcan had already had two during this year and it seemed to impress his little friends, but it didn't impress him. Besides he'd get a girlfriend when he wanted one, not when his brother would want to force him too.

Because it was so beautiful outside, Lysander had decided to take a stroll around Hogsmeade. He needed to do something to get away from his brother, even if it was only for a little while. Now he just stared at the butterbeer in front of him, occasionally looking outside the window at the people that passed by. He looked from the window to a boy who was standing in front of his table. He looked around the place and blinked a couple of times. He hadn't even noticed how crowded it was in there. "Sure. I don't mind." Lysander responded to the boy's question with a friendly smile.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:17 am

"Thanks Man."said Hugo as he took a seat across from him and looked around the packed pub and shook his head at the craziness. Hugo wasn't the type of person that liked crowds very much, he was the type of person who stayed out of the spotlight if possible. But sometimes being the son of two of the three golden trio wasn't always easy at times. At times, Hugo just wanted to be normal fourth year Gryffindor that was in Hogwarts for seven years. "Oh by the way I'm Hugo, Hugo Weasley."said Hugo as he stuck out his hand for the other boy to shake.

"Man I forgot how busy this place got, but then again I haven't been to this place in ages!"said Hugo sighing to himself. "I got behind in my homework some, and I had to catch up on it."said Hugo shrugging like it was no big deal. Hugo was very smart like his mother but at times, he just didn't use it for at times he was just plain lazy like his father was and wait to the last minute to do his homework. Although his mother hounded him to do it early and at times he did when he was bored. Hugo was more like his father then he knew, alot of people say he's a splitting image of his father when he was his age.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:48 am

Lysander smiled at the boy as he say down across from where he was seated. His attention was turned back to the window for a few short moments before the boy's introduction caught his attention. The Ravenclaw turned away from the window and looked at the boy. Soon a wide grin formed on his lips and he shook Hugo's hand. "Nice to meet you Hugo. I'm Lysander Scamander." he said, the grin still on his mouth. "Hey, your parents are Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger right?" he asked a bit curiously. "My mother, Luna Lovegood, knows them. I don't know if your parents remember her that well, but she sure remembers them." he laughed a bit. "She always talks about how brave and smart they all were, including Harry..." he trailed off for a moment, remembering he had died. "She always says that Harry was a good person, always thought about others before himself, and that he was always determined to finish what he started." he said softly, smiling again. "I would've loved to meet him. He's like my hero." he smiled sheepishly.

He shook his head and nodded at what Hugo said. "Yeah, there's never a day when this place is completely empty. There's always someone around." he said softly. He looked at the boy as he said that he had fallen behind on his homework and he nodded again. "I heard ya, these professors give tons of homework, though not the Care of Magical Creatures Professor, or at least not yet." Lysander laughed. "I heard that he's also the Head of House for Gryffindor, that's true?" he asked him. He was obviously implying that Hugo was a Gryffindor, something he wouldn't do If he wasn't completely sure. Besides it was easy to tell what housr he was in, he didn't act like a Slytherin, he'd never seen him in Ravenclaw tower, so the only two choices that were left were Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. And seeung how both his parents were Gryffindors that basically fit into place, that he be a Gryffindor as well.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top