Lucca (I just cant get over the name)Barone (that's actually one of my last names) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lucca (I just cant get over the name)Barone (that's actually one of my last names) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lucca (I just cant get over the name)Barone (that's actually one of my last names)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucca (I just cant get over the name)Barone (that's actually one of my last names) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucca (I just cant get over the name)Barone (that's actually one of my last names)

Post by Lucca Barone Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Agree he might accidentally remind Nate that Dylan is going on a date with the girls he likes.
He is not going to judge Olivia because she is a wolf.He isn't someone to judge others.
For Raine Maybe not to help her but someone she can lean on when things are hard.
Oh yes I forgot Xemnas.So just like a mentor to Hit is okay.
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Lucca (I just cant get over the name)Barone (that's actually one of my last names) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucca (I just cant get over the name)Barone (that's actually one of my last names)

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:08 am

I have two characters for ya if your interested!

I have my baby Maura Goldstein:
She's my 7th year Hufflepuff, she's very down to earth type of girl who loves singing and doing new things. She has quite a bit of friends, but she feels lonely due to missing her best friend Hallie Cooper and her boyfriend Ryo Hiroku. She's pregnant with his child and she hates this new marriage law. She can be very sassy at times, and she speaks her mind quite a bit.

I also have Alexia Addams:
She's my Gryffindor 7th year, Alexia is VERY shy at times, but once you get to know her she's very out-going. She has a heart of gold and will do anything to keep her friends and loved ones safe. She's very down to earth girl who loves having fun. She has quite a bit of friends, but she can always use more!
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:29 am

He probably just knows Maura and he is friends with Alexia since they are both Gryffindors.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:35 am

awesome! I start one and you start the other? Also, if Logan needs more rps or any of your characters I'll send Maura and Alexia there way! Wink
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:54 am

Sure we can do that him and Clara are friends. Im totally okay with it. She needs friends and also threads. So where and who would start that thread?

Im okay also with he has just has speaken with Cecilie before. Not sure where to do it too.

He just doesn't go and insult them. He tries to not insult every halfblood or muggleborn he sees. But he can have done it for couple of times. Maybe he has even something more towards her.
As for Emily she hates everyone who she just doesn't like for some reason. Not sure if she would insult or call Lucca friends anything. It depends on the person and so on. She haven't really met Jamie or maybe even others Lucca friends.
Hazel Parker

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top