Threads!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Threads! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Threads!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Threads! Empty Threads!

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Wed May 29, 2013 2:24 am

Hey all! So, this isn't your classic roleplay request, but I wasn't sure where else to put it. Basically this is a list of my inactive threads. Thread names will be links. This is not an attempt to insult, upset, or point fingers; it's just me attempting to get my threads in order. If you are on this list, please either respond to the thread, or reply/send me a PM. Thanks bunches!

Vivianna:
Ugh, why?? --Viola Owens and Hallie Cooper (RJ, this is for Viola, not you. If she doesn't post we may have to abandon this, or write a reason for her lack or participation.)
Due to Pranking and Potions -- Brian Sullivan (This one hadn't been too long, a reminder.)
Badgers Have Claws -- Padril Crennent and Kaiden Poliakoff (Jon, this isn't directed towards you.)
Magic and Marcheti -- Aaron Marcheti
The Things We Do For Access -- Heather Salvaggio
When The Weather 'Aint Good -- Darius Dolohov (Again, more of a reminder.)
Wallflower -- Oliver Krum
Tormenting and Trophies -- Ryo Hiroku
What's going on here? -- Dakota Snowden
Hogwarts Express, Sep 1st 2021 -- Dylan Davies
Food for a thought? -- Maura Goldstein (Is this complete?)
Just Another Day --Kaiden Poliakoff
Due To A Lack Of Potions -- Atticus Bletchley

Rivah:
Beastly Reports -- Rivah Trenton and Jake Collins
Faux Amis (A Café) -- Rivah Trenton and Roger Connington
In the Epicenter of it All -- Rivah Trenton and Ryo Hiroku
First of many -- Rivah Trenton and Nick Potter

Last edited by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt on Wed May 29, 2013 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a Thread)
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top