Wallflower
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wallflower Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wallflower

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wallflower Empty Wallflower

Post by Oliver Krum Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:19 pm

“Stupid Cold,” Oliver muttered to himself with a strong Russian accent that he had tried to be rid of when he moved though it was quiet impossible. Grumbling to himself he shook his head. “Thought it was going to be warmer here,” He muttered under his breath fallowed by a string of curse words spoken in the Russian language. Running his hand through his hair pushing it back as if he were trying to spike it though he couldn’t Oli looked around at the people who stood not far away from him. He was good at watching, listening. He was good at blending in.
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Wallflower Empty Re: Wallflower

Post by Vivianna Varnes Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Vivianna had been watching the new Krum boy for a while now. She wasn't quite sure why, but there was something about him that just interested her. Through watching him, she noticed that he liked to watch other people; and this only fascinated her all the more. She had always prided herself in being observant, and whenever she saw others who were the same, she always wanted to know their story. Because that was just the thing, there always was a story.

Making a snap decision and walking towards him, from the opposite direction as the group of chatting Hufflepuffs, Vivianna decided that she would get to know the Russian.

Finally, when he was only a few feet away from her, she opened her mouth to speak. "So you're the new boy," she stated, tilting her head slightly and faking obliviousness. "It's not fair how the Gryffindor's always get the good ones."
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:23 pm

"That would be me," Oliver said turning around at the female voice that had approached him. he had a goofy smile on his face as he looked down at the girl. "I would have no clue what you mean by the Gryffindor's getting all the good ones.." he said thoughtfully, " what are good ones?" he raised an eye brow at the girl. she is not one Oli had the pleasure of observing before this meeting. "I'm Oliver, not the new boy but what ever," He shrugged his shoulders wondering what this was all about and why she had approached him.
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:15 am

Vivianna watched as the Gryffindor questioned her statement and introduced himself. She surveyed the goofy smile on his face, and it seemed genuine. "Well then, it's nice to meet you Oliver, I'm Vivianna," she said simply. Vivianna didn't often interact with Gryffindors, it was almost odd. They were so...open.

"And I meant interesting," Vivianna stated in reply to his query, after a moment of thought. For he was interesting, a Krum but not a Krum, a transfer from Russia, and it didn't hurt that he was fairly attractive.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:10 pm

"Interesting?" Oliver asked with a chuckle. He had never of himself as interesting "How do you come to think that?" he cocked his head to the side. He silently noted that thoughtful and had noticed him. He didn't come across many people that found him interesting or who thought he was worth talking to. Frankly he thought most found him weird. "Or are you just really observant to know where i come from and that I'd rather watch than participate?" He asked his head tilting to the other side. he narrowed his eyes at the girl in front of him.
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:42 am

Vivianna watched as Oliver tilted his head from one side to the other, questioning her. "I suppose that's part of it," Vivianna said, shifting her face downwards, suddenly a bit shy. She bit her lip and looked back up, "I like to watch people too, get a feel for them, and it's not so often that we get transfer students," Vivianna stated almost boldly. It wasn't like her to be shy, and this new Russian boy wasn't going to change that. Even if he did like to sit back and watch, just like she did sometimes.

In a strange way, Oliver seemed both very similar and very different to Vivianna. Vivianna wasn't sure to think about that, and just decided to reserve judgment. Who knew, she might even end up with a Gryffindor friend at the end of the day.

Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:10 pm

"You find out some interesting things when you watch people." Oliver said agreeing with Vivianna in his own way. He turned from her and looked back at the people walking around. There was a small smirk on his face as he watched them. there was a girl and a boy kissing good bye as the girls friends pulled her away from him. Off in the other way there were a bunch of guys standing in a circle goofing off. He leaned back against the wall. "They are all different and interesting in their own way. watching them forms their own stories about them." he chuckled as a small child fell down and got up looking around wondering if anyone had noticed as they dusted themselves off.
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:35 pm

Vivianna was silent as Oliver twistedly agreed with her, and turned to watch some of their fellow students. Absorbing his words, she realized that while they both watched other people, they watched in a different way. Oliver looked for the stories, the lives, the actions that Vivianna had always disregarded while attempting to peg people down. Vivianna watched in a different way, she never cared about the happenings or the doings. The Slytherin girl watched the body language and the eyes. If you wanted to figure out the personality of someone, or the true intentions of a person, you'd find them there.

Vivianna had not long ago wondered how she and Oliver could be in houses so different with traits so similar. Now she had her answer.

"The stories are interesting," Vivianna agreed, "but I've always been more interested by the personalities behind them."
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:09 pm

"Sometimes you need the stories to understand the personalities." Oliver stated quietly. He had started watching people when he was little trying to understand his fathers intentions by ignoring his existence. "I have found this part very important in trying to understand those i first started watching." He pointed towards the circle of boys. "There they are teen aged boys most likely showing off trying to prove who is the best or the strongest, maybe who the bravest are. They don't care about being like for who they are that much at the stage they are at. They just want to be popular, and have a lot of fake friends." looking over at the group of girls and the boy that had just kissed the one girl that walked away he smirked slightly, "Over there the girls are most likely picking on their friend for having a crush on a guy."
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:32 pm

Vivianna knew Oliver had a point, she really did, but she wasn't about to back down that easily. "And sometimes you need the personalities to understand the stories," she replied back. Vivianna had learned from a very young age that people lied with their lips every day, but it took an incredibly skilled deceiver to lie with their eyes. No matter how many times Vivianna's mother had told her that both she and her husband loved their only daughter, with a quick glance to those empty eyes, Vivianna had spotted the lie.

"The boys you're watching, they probably are showing off, and they do want to be popular. But the one on the far left wants to be popular because he's so insecure and used to be bullied. The shorter guy right next to him keeps looking at him longingly because he just wants his friend back. Those girls, I have no idea what they're doing or saying, but the blond has malicious intent in her eyes, and the tall one keeps glancing over at the boy her friend just kissed longingly," Vivianna paused to examine Oliver's face. "I don't know what they're doing," she admitted, "but I know what they're feeling." She smirked up at the Gryffindor, almost daring him to disagree with her.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum