Tormenting and Trophies
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tormenting and Trophies Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tormenting and Trophies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tormenting and Trophies Empty Tormenting and Trophies

Post by Vivianna Varnes Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:38 am

Vivianna paced down yet another hall. Why was it that she was never able to find people when she wanted to talk to them? The Slytherin was almost certain that it was some sort of curse. It wasn't a curse, it was just that Vivianna didn't know Ryo nearly well enough to know where he hung out. As she continued to storm down the hallway angrily, the Slytherin tripped and landed on the floor. Not bothering to get up, she rolled into a sitting position and leant her back against the stone wall. Quickly determining that she was only bruised, Vivianna let her head rest against the wall too. "If I were Ryo, where would I be?" she asked herself softly.

The vampire was annoyingly difficult to find, which only made the Slytherin more irritated with her fellow student. Vivianna was determined to have a strongly worded conversation with the boy. A strongly worded conversation, that would hopefully lead to a duel, that would hopefully lead to Ryo dead. Although perhaps that was a bit harsh, she didn't want to upset Maura like that. Vivianna didn't have a problem with vampires, no problem at all. But she did have a problem with people who destroyed other people's lives.

That was what she considered Ryo turning Maura, him destroying her life. Of course, Maura could build her life back up. To do that though, so many things would have to change. The Hufflepuff girl would have to change so many things that she would hardly be living the same life anymore. The fact that Ryo had forced Maura into this situation was unforgivable by the Slytherin's standards. Maura had forgiven Ryo though, hardly even thought that there was anything to forgive. So it was up to Vivianna to let the boy know that if he even thought about pulling something else ever again, he wouldn't be alive long enough for Maura to forgive him.

So the girl had picked herself up, and went to check the Trophy Room. One never could be too careful.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Tormenting and Trophies Empty Re: Tormenting and Trophies

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:01 am

Normally he wouldn't be there, he wouldn't be anywhere near the trophy room or even on the third floor. Or any other floor except the fifth one where the Music Classroom was. Ryo hated having to walk around the school to make sure everything was in order. He hated being a Prefect. He still didn't understand why he'd been chosen, him of all people. It was stupid.

"You're still on that? Get over it already."

"You know you're curious too. You're still on it, just like I am."

"Yeah, but I don't complain about it."

"Because you don't do anything! I'm the one who has to tale the heat for everything, not you."

"Idiot, I technically do too. We're the same person."

"But I feel remorse towards things. You don't. You just act."

"Shut up."

That was the third time that day Ryo had fought with himself over the Prefect position. His Vampire side didn't like him complaining about it, but he couldn't help it. It just confused him so much and he really just hated having to walk around the entire castle. Sure the other prefects did it too, but he just hated anything to do with the stupid position. He hated all of it, he was glad this was his last year there. And it was almost over too.

He approached the Trophy Room and noticed someone entering the room. He sighed and picked up his pace slightly. "Hey, what're you doing?" He asked, standing in front of the door, half way in it.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:07 am

Just as Vivianna was entering the Trophy room, she heard a voice, Ryo's voice. He had asked her what she was doing. A smile slipped across her face, she had been looking for him, but it looked like she wouldn't need to do that any longer.

She turned around slowly, with a smile on her face that her housemates had all learned was anything but friendly. "Well hello Ryo, funny you should find me here," she said slowly, allowing herself a small chuckle. "You know, I had actually wanted to talk to you, and now we're all alone together, in an empty room," Vivianna stepped towards him slowly as she spoke. Her words could almost be taken as something provocative, if it weren't for her cold tone.

She stopped walking suddenly, by that time only a little over an arms length away from the vampire. "So how are you and Maura?" she asked, her voice light and happy, even her posture reflecting her tone. Vivianna was well aware that she was acting a bit bipolar, but the girl hadn't planned what to say to Ryo when she saw him, and was just doing as she felt. Besides, she had always been fond of leading people into traps like this. The Slytherin patiently awaited the older student's answer, attempting to predict what he would say.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:11 pm

"Wanted to talk to me? About what?" He raised an eyebrow as he leaned against the frame of the door, staring at the girl inside the room. She stepped toward him and though he didn't move, the Vampire sensed something was wrong. He wasn't going to run away from a fifth year human though. Ryo wasn't afraid of her, but her tone of voice told him she wasn't going to be friendly.

Suddenly her tone of voice changed and his eyes instinctively narrowed. She asked how he and Maura were and a look of confusion flashed through his face before his original expression retook its place. "We're fine. Why are you asking that?" He asked her, his tone cautious.

"I'm getting a bad feeling about this, she wants something from us. And it doesn't seem like its something good."

"I know. I have a bad feeling too. But we cant just leave anyways. We'll look like wimps."

"I know."

The Vampire became on edge, unable to figure out what the girl wanted. Ryo managed to keep his composure though and he kept a calm expression on his face. He tried to remain as relaxed as he could. Even if she was actually just being nice, Ryo didn't trust it. He didn't truer a lot of people, he mostly didn't trust Slytherins, it was just the way he was.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Vivianna knew more than enough about vampires to be aware that this wasn't going to be easy. Even if Ryo couldn't sense her as a threat, the vampire in him would. It was part of their nature, and one of the reasons that playing hide and seek with the cousins had never been fair. As soon as they could sense her coming, they'd go hide somewhere else. It'd taken her years to figure that out.

"I wanted to talk to you about Maura," she informed him, her toned still fairly friendly. "See, I'm not sure if she warned you, but I've given all her past boyfriends what we call the modified big brother talk," Vivianna smiled lightly as she said this, not at Ryo, but at the memories.

"Just to give you a little bit of a head start, I'll let you know how this talk usually goes," she couldn't help the little bit of mocking that slipped into her tone, she really couldn't. "I'll let you know that I don't like you and that you're not good enough for Maura, you'll try to defend yourself and your relationship, I end the battle of words and walk away while you sulk," Vivianna would admit that her voice was definitely mocking now.

Of course, Vivianna wasn't going to let Ryo know that he wouldn't get the typical talk, he was going to get a personalized one. Not only was the situation quite different, the Slytherin didn't dislike Ryo, she hated him. "Anything to say before we start?" she asked him, quite politely all things considered. She liked this, how she was aware of Ryo's secrets and he didn't know any of hers.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:11 am

She said she wanted to talk to him about Maura and he couldn't help but tense up. He already didn't like where this was going, but he had to let her talk. This girl was friends with Maura he knew that, but he didn't know about the whole speech thing, the girl had just mentioned. So she was supposed to be like a big brother now? Even though she was younger and a girl, he chuckled softly at the thought, though he understood what she had meant by the modified big brother talk.

She described how the conversation was supposed to go and his eyes narrowed and he started getting angry with every word she said. It wasn't because of what she was saying, it was more because of the tone in which she was saying everything in. His eyes began to turn red, but he managed to keep himself calm enough to keep his eyes their normal color.

Ryo raised an eyebrow at the younger girl and shook his head. "Nothing, go ahead and start." his tone was somewhat challenging, it wasn't the tone he'd meant to use. But the Vampire was kind of pushing him to challenge her, and he wanted to be in control - at least a little bit - in case she said anything that would make Ryo hesitate.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:22 am

Vivianna watched Ryo carefully, when his eyes turned red, she couldn't help but give herself a mental pat on the back. She seriously doubted Ryo would attack her, and even if he did, she had a few tricks up her sleeve. The Slytherin figured that the game was almost up, and decided she might as well let him know just how much she knew.

"Red eyes, huh?," she asked mockingly. "Already that mad when I haven't even insulted you yet?" the girl asked, just the slightest hint of curiosity in her tone. She began to move, starting to pace in what was almost a semi-circle, centered around Ryo.

"You know another funny thing, just the other day I saw Maura's eyes turn red too," this statement was entwined with a mixture of emotions. "So let's catalog our facts here. Maura goes from human to vampire, Maura will forever be discriminated against due to the bastard that changed her, Maura was captured and hurt for a time due to being a vampire, and Maura currently has a boyfriend who's a vampire. You," Vivianna was past the point of trying to hide her dislike of Ryo.

"Now Ryo, would you like to tell me who changed Maura, or shall I resort to other tactics," Vivianna smirked as she spoke. The girl didn't like Ryo, but she had told Maura that she would support their happiness together. That didn't mean that she wouldn't test him, or like him, but the girl's future treatment of the Hufflepuff was resting on his response.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top