Looking for threads
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking for threads Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking for threads

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for threads Empty Looking for threads

Post by Irina Aldon Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:11 pm

//If you click on pictures of characters, you'll be transferred on their apps//

Looking for threads ChargotovoTOP_zpsy6i98eb2

ABOUT HER

Charlotte is the classical teenage girl. She is really smart, hard worker and honest.
Charlotte changed a lot since last summer. The reason for that is Christian Zabini.
He helped her one day and while speaking, she decided to help students who were at the Ilvermorny.
She was known as the big hater, she hated everything about school and magic and that changed just a little bit. She is still an outsider, cold towards others but she is trying her best to actually find friends. After she find out she is in love with Christian, she was really broken, especially since he seems to be totally into Ace, and that hurt her a lot but she still wants to join PA.

WHAT SHE NEEDS

Everything. Friends, potential love interests... Whatever you can think about.

Looking for threads ANETAgotovoTOP_zpsuxp84vb4

ABOUT HER

Once again, Aneta Markova is pretending to be something she is not. After leaving her life as a leader in the past, she found the new job at the Ministry and now is actually trying to live normally. But it's really hard. The reason is that she isn't normal. She is cold, manipulative, and love is the strange word for her. She likes Benjamin, as well as Adrian and Nikolai but.... Well, you can see the problem.
Observing her personality and what caused some of her features, you would understand  Aneta is not a bad person. She is still a little girl who wants her father's praise, so she is really doing her best. Now she is helping Nikolai to be better and trying to be good girlfriend even if she boyfriend kind of disappeared.

WHAT SHE NEEDS

Friends, interaction with co-workers and DE members. If you have any more ideas, let me know.

Looking for threads MOgotovoTOP_zpsrvmzhopz

ABOUT HER

Well, I didn't use Imogen for a long time so it would be really nice to start something with her again.
She is just as always, childish but in global good person, loyal to her family more than anything and ready for everything in order to keep them safe and happy.
She had really big drama since she had one night stand with James Faulkner, her brother in law and that's it, I guess.

WHAT SHE NEEDS

Everything. She lost a touch with her family and now she feels alone. She works as a model and potions maker so she hasn't much time.
But first of all she needs friends and maybe someone for flirting who is not member of Katrien's family.

Looking for threads EchogotovoTOP_zpsj61vukwm

ABOUT HIM

Well, Echo has really big drama in his life.
Katrien left him because she wants to be with Alejandro, they are still working together at their shop but can barely look at each other.
Even if he always thought, all that about falling for men is his brother's thing, he kind of have that thing with Adrian.
And did I mentioned he hates Katrien?

WHAT HE NEEDS

To be honest, I have no idea. He is still big mystery for me. So, if you have any ideas, we can talk about that.

Looking for threads ALEXgotovoTOP_zpsdtjj4dov

ABOUT HIM

Alejandro finally found a way to move with his life after his wife died. But then she came back.
And then disappeared again.
And then came back again, with amnesia?!?
He is trying to fix his life but he just doesn't know where to start. Once upon a time, he was the great man, always ready for the party, loyal friend and lover and now... He is just confused.

WHAT HE NEEDS

Anything normal will be good for him, far away from drama. Probably some friends.

Looking for threads CORgotovoTOP_zpsyvo9ljdc

ABOUT HER

A few years ago, Corrine was pregnant and in love with Louis. He was so good, sweet and nice, he even joined DE with her once she found her brother.
But then, she panicked. So she packed all her clothes and left him. It was the really bad decision, but she is known for making ones. Even if she is smart most of the time, she can be really stupid sometimes, she is a friendly and probably good person.
Now she is back, with her new fiancee and her son. And of course, she saw Louis...

WHAT SHE NEEDS

Friends, and then more friends! She would probably like to meet someone who has child too. Also I would like to see her among DE again. Tell me your ideas!

Looking for threads TRISgotovoTOP_zpsnklbztdm

ABOUT HER

My first love <3
Beatris is as always: crazy as hell, obsessed with her father, childish and really bad person.
She is a werewolf now (yeah, she begged her daddy to bite her and there she is now!)
She works as Auror, which is quite ironical but she needs some money, you know.
I think I don't need to say anything else about her, because nothing changed. She is still immature most of the time, spontaneous, rude and doesn't care about anyone.
Oh, and she conviced one guy that he bit her, and now he is trying to help her.

WHAT SHE NEEDS

I would say friends but she would hate all of them so... Since she is the werewolf, it would be great to see her with other werewolves. Also I'm trying to connect her with all Greyback members on the site. If you have others idea, you are welcome to say!

Looking for threads IRINAgotovoTOP_zpsvnihucss

ABOUT HER

Irina is probably my only normal character lol
She is the werewolf as well because one night Seb bit her and now Keiran is helping her to survive all of that.
She is mostly nice, friendly but doesn't trust easily to others. But if you don't piss her off, she would probably behave nicely.Oh, and she likes magical creatures a lot, she dreams about job where she will be able to care of them.

WHAT SHE NEEDS

She needs some friends, and maybe to find someone who love magical creatures as much as Irina so she will have someone for talk.

Looking for threads ROSEgotovoTOP_zpsxpeqjsva

ABOUT HER

My, new love.
So, a little bit about Rose.
She is 23 years old, ex Ivashkova (after her husband "died" she return her maiden name). She has 2 years old son and now she came back from Russia to be closer to her family, especially since her mother is sick.
She is really great. Really, I think she is my only character who is complete, without any doubt pure goodness. She is friendly, cheerful, honest, loyal blah blah blah.
Now she works with Katrien and Echo in their shop and has the secret crush on Echo.
You should just see her app, trust me, she is great.

WHAT SHE NEEDS

I don't know what she needs, I just want to post with her lol. Probably friends? I'm open to any ideas.

Looking for threads Dgotov10

ABOUT HIM

Darian is a classic snob in the wizarding world. He is aware of the fact that his family is a rich, that they are purebloods and probably almost everyone knows about them.
He is the one who would start a party or think about troubles. I don't know if he is the good or bad character, I only know that he has the bigger ego than the brain.
So, if you want to meet him, let's post.

WHAT HE NEEDS

Friends and potential love interests.

Looking for threads LkEANsJ

ABOUT HER

Polina has really complicated personality.
When her mother died, Polina didn't even get a chance to get over her lost. Just a month after her mother died, in the house came new woman, it looked like if her father wants to replace her mother and that made Polina sad and more than anything else, angry. Polina hated Ivet and she was saying that often to her.
From the cheerful, open and happy child, she became the robot without emotions, the person who was looking at the life going on while she was standing at one place without any chance to start moving again.
Once she ran away from home, she had a chance to start her life again. She became the manipulative and cold person, who will do anything for herself and wouldn't even blink if she needs to hurt someone in the process.

WHAT SHE NEEDS

Everything. Friends, potential love interests... I'm open for any ideas

Last edited by Irina Aldon on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 9 times in total
Irina Aldon
Irina Aldon
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Looking for threads Empty Re: Looking for threads

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:17 pm

My laptop and phone are both low with battery but I like idea for Irina and your characters
Maybe we can put all of them together? Irina probably knows her son so she would easily figured out they share passion about creatures
If you want I can start thread tomorrow

And I'll see your list tomorrow as well, I'm sure we can come up with more threads, I'm looking forward to posting with you <3
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:44 pm

Sounds great, I'll post in ypur list if I get more ideas and I'm sure I will <3
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:04 pm

Updated.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kameko Zhou Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:07 am

Oooooh, I love the graphics!

Think you've got any room for Saf, here? She's a secret-y werewolf kinda like Irina, so that's cool. She works at the Ministry, so anybody hanging out there would know her as Robert's secretary who's super flirty, super confident/outgoing, etc, but who also doesn't really share much about herself. She's pretty good at keeping the conversation about someone else so they never find out her secret.

Dunno if that gives you any ideas, but let me know!
Kameko Zhou
Kameko Zhou
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:10 am

Thank you for the graphics, credit goes to Aethe of course, she was really upset with last pictures I made, she said they are ugly so she replaced them lol

Of course, I have ideas, you know how great my brain is

So let's start from the beginning

For her, I have Imogen, Alejandro, Beatris and Rosalie

Imogen could really use some friends. She likes to tells the stories about herself so maybe that is what would work for Safiya since you wrote she doesn't really like to speak about herself. But Imogen would sometimes push her to tell more about herself since she really loves mysteries and chance to solve them

Alejandro is my little honey who suffer a lot
She could flirt with him, but he is married and totally confused so maybe he would accept the game. He probably knows Safiya since they both works at the ministry and he desperately needs friends to escape from drama with his wife

Beatris is the werewolf and member of Fenrir's pack and as far as I know Fenrir's and Blood's pack are connected? I can't plan anything with Beatris because she is really the mystery for me, I don't know how she would react, like ever, so we can just put them in the thread and see where that would go. But I need to warn you, she is crazy as hell, and probably the most immature and spoiled little brat you ever posted with

And last one, Rosalie. They are the same house and same ages so maybe Rosalie can be her person, maybe even the best friend. Rose is super friendly, nice and would do anything to make people happy. She thinks her husband is dead so she could really use some friends, especially when she finds out he is actually alive

Tell me if something of this works for you and I can start thread

Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:57 pm

I can throw Nate gets at you, he needs some loving! You already have a thread with Mars!
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:02 pm

Sure. Maybe Imogen and Nate? I love her so much but didn't use her for long time. She is open for everything you need
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:07 pm

I got Kace here, although he's not taking the liking of Beatris to well, and I love it! Hm... him and Rose would get along quite nicely,  him and Imogen would probably as well, and seeing How Mars is friends with Anya I see them knowing each other.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:09 pm

I love it as well, it is really something new with them lol

Rose is my new character and Imogen was pretty unactive, so you can chose who you want to post with
Maybe Rose? She is new here and she could use some friends
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top