The ease of parenting - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The ease of parenting - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The ease of parenting

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ease of parenting - Page 10 Empty Re: The ease of parenting

Post by Maddie Kane Tue May 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Cecilia only sat like that for a few minutes before snapping out of her little trance. She couldn't let her fears control her any more. Slowly she stood up and looked around surprised to see nick still standing there with Mollie in his arms. "Don't take her," She whispered setting the cup down feeling the need to hold her daughter. She walked over to Nick the fear still clear in her eyes as she looked up at him. "may I? "she asked but didn't wait for his response before taking molly from him and hugging her close to herself. "I love you, No one will ever hurt you," she whispered quietly
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue May 21, 2013 6:48 pm

By the time Nick could speak a response Cecilia had already taken Mollie away. "When I take Mollie there's some things you need to do. Go to a therapist to help you get over your problems. Also go get a job. It's the off season and I cant give you very much. I'll watch her while your at work then you can get her when your done." He said seriously. It was time for Cecilia to grow up and quit acting how she was acting. "Anyway I need to leave soon. Quelyn has a blood appointment where she goes and gets her blood, Sarah doesn't like going there because it's full of vampires." Nick explained.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue May 21, 2013 6:54 pm

"I don't need a therapist and i have a job," Cecilia said quietly holding her daughter close, "I work from home and i'm getting back into shape so i can start modeling again." once again she didn't know why she was explaining herself to Nick, "What I'm going through is not something i can just get over. I am scared every day that Felix is going to come back, I scared he is going to try and hurt you or Mollie because of me. But, I am doing what i can to take care of Mollie." she snuggled her daughter closer to her once again. "There has only been one thing that has ever made him go away, and now i've lost that too." She said quietly
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue May 21, 2013 7:06 pm

Nick gently took Mollie from Cecilia and apperated away. He was tired of dealing with Cecilia.

-Thursday-

It was Thursday. Nick was supposed to bring Mollie back on Monday but she had a terrible sickness. He didn't want to risk apparating Mollie back on Monday. If a sick person apperates they could die. Nick had his daughter wrapped inside of a sweater of his to keep her from getting sicker. She was still slightly sick. Nick didn't knock, he just walked in. He didn't want to keep Mollie outside for long. He unwrapped her and took her to Cecilia. "She was very sick. You can die if you apperate when your sick. It was for her health." He explained. Mollie began coughing and crying, but it wasn't as bad as it had been. Nick took a bottle of pink liquid out of his pocket and gave it to Cecilia. "This is her medicine. Give it to her before bed and after she wakes up" he explained again.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 22, 2013 3:32 am

Cecilia took mollie into her arms as soon as she saw her beautiful little girl, "why did you not get her a real coat? And floo powder works just as well" cec had been worried about her daughter and nick had in no way tried to contact her about what was going on. "Everytime you take her you bring her home sick." She shook her head and went to dress her daughter inmore appropriate clothing . "Like I said you dontndeserve her. You cant even keep her ffom geting sick." She cuddled the warmly dressed Mollie and whispered to her, "its okay daddy is goingnto go away and mommy is going tk make you all better." She whispered.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 22, 2013 3:39 am

"I got her a coat. You threw it away because it was ugly! So don't blame this on me! For all you know she could have picked up the germs from here! So quit being a B**** and take care of her and quit pointing blame at me! If I want to, I can have Eli reverse the custody so you have her on weekends. It's because of me you have the majority of days!" Nick shouted. Cecilia was really getting on Nick's nerves. Of course everything was his fault. She wasn't wrong at all.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 22, 2013 3:51 am

"I did not touch any coat of mollies," cecilia said', except for the one im working on making her. And I am takjng care of her the best I can with you barging in alll the timevand takeing over!" Cecilia was not the one to blame her and no one would take her child away. She wouldnt let it happen. Mollie belonged with her not nick. "You have nothing to fo with this besides drunkenly rapeing me, if it were up to me and me alone you would never see her!"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 22, 2013 4:02 am

"You know what, fine! You can have Mollie. Just don't ask me for money. And when she asks about her father, tell her I loved her and I tried." Nick said angered. He walked up to Mollie and kissed her on the cheek before putting a picture of the two of them in her small hand. He would come back for her one day. He nodded his head at Cecilia and apperated away. It would be the last time he saw Mollie for a long time.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top