The ease of parenting - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The ease of parenting - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The ease of parenting

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ease of parenting - Page 8 Empty Re: The ease of parenting

Post by Maddie Kane Mon May 20, 2013 3:10 am

"A good father would not use his child to pick up random girls!" Cecili exclaimed. Nick was a horrible father in her eyes . He cared of know one but himself and of nothing but getting laid . Mollie did not matter to him unless a irl was involved . Cec would not be packing anything for him because he would not be taking her child. He was not thoughtful enough to care for mollie. "Give her to me." She stated quietly, she would be talking to someone about this. She wouldnt let nick use her daughter in the way she thought he was.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon May 20, 2013 3:18 am

"No. Its my turn. I don't understand why you do this. I'll see you Monday." Nick said softly. He would just go to the store and buy stuff. "And I don't use her to get random girls! Me and Sarah were dating before Mollie was born. Now I'm happy. I'm getting married, I'm also having another child. Everything is good right now. Just think about these things." He explained. He apperated away with Mollie.

-Monday-

The wind and snow was icy cold. Mollie was wrapped up in one of Nick's hoodies to keep warm. Nick quietly waited on Cecilia to open the door. Hopefully Mollie didn't get sick.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon May 20, 2013 3:44 am

Havimg jut woken up cecilia was dressed in her pajmas and her hair was a mess when she opened the door. With out a word she took mollie from nicjs arms and unwrapped the sweat shirt fro, around her tossing it back at nick . Turning she walked away kicoing the door shut in his face, making it cler she was not speaking to him and that he was not welcome in her home. "Hey mollie," she whisperedcuddlimg the little girl, "I missed you so much." She whispered.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon May 20, 2013 4:00 am

Nick opened the door after Cecilia had slammed it shut. He ran his hand across Mollie's face and smiled. It was clear that he loved his child. "I don't know why you seem to not like me. I thought we were friends?" Nick asked. Nick took a set of his keys and handed them to Mollie. He then sat her in in crib after taking her from Cecilia. "I got a letter in the mail. Your trying to take away my custody why?" Nick asked.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon May 20, 2013 2:28 pm

"You do not deserve Mollie." Cecilia said coldly glaring at Nick for taking her daughter away and letting her play with dirty keys to who knows what. "You use her for your own selfish purposes." She rolled her eyes at Nick and picked her daughter back up from the crib and got one of Mollies toys that would not in anyway harm her, the keys could be dirty or she could cut her mouth on them if she tried to stick them in her mouth like any baby was bound to do. "She's not safe with you." Cec didn't know why she was explaining herself to Nick, he didn't deserve even that. He was rude and horrible. He had just come barging into her home once again unwelcomed.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon May 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Nick followed Cecilia into Mollie's nursery. Mollie reached her arms out to Nick like she wanted picked up. Nick gently picked her up after putting his keys back in his pocket. "I don't understand why you say I use her and don't take care of her. Are you jealous over Sarah? Cecilia I loved you. But I had to move on when you picked Raphael, and I did. Sarah is amazing. I think if you guys met, you would like her. I love and take care of Mollie. Sure I might do some things wrong, but I'm learning." Nick explained. Mollie began to cough. Hopefully she didn't have a cold. Nick gently rocked his daughter back and forth. He smiled down at her, forgetting Cecilia was even in the room.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon May 20, 2013 9:00 pm

"I had chosen Raphel?" Cecilia wanted to scream, "I was protecting you! I was keeping you safe! I didn't want to leave you, I had too for your own good!" Now Cecilia was crying not out of sadness but out of pain. She had loved him, and she still did, but she had lost him. He was gone and she could not have him back. "I don't have to answer to you." She said quietly, "Now give me my daughter and please get out of my house." She said wiping the tears away.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon May 20, 2013 9:13 pm

"Cecilia please stop crying and lets talk about this, for Mollie's sake. It's bad enough her parents aren't together. They should at least be friends." Nick said before being cut off by Mollie's sudden crying. Nick handed her to Cec. "Sometimes a child needs her mother." He said softly. He sat down on the living room couch. "Lets talk about things" he told her softly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon May 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Cecilia cradled Mollie soothing her. "I don't wish to talk to you," she said wiping tears away. she ran her hand through what little hair Mollie had. The young mother shuddered as she took a breath, and she sighed. "I love you, little mollie," She whispered quietly to her daughter, as she curled up in a rocking chair as far away from Nick as she could and hugging the baby girl. "I love you," She whispered again, and more tears came to her eyes. "You do not properly take care of our daughter." She said quietly, "if you had not taken her she would not have this cough." She said quietly wishing she had something to make it better but she would have to go to visit the hospital and figure out how to make her daughter feel better.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon May 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Nick felt bad, it wasn't his fault Mollie had a cough. "I'm sorry. Its just really bad outside. I tried my best to keep her covered. You didn't give me anything so I did my best. But why are you treating me like this? You treat me like I don't try my best to take care of Mollie. I'm still learning. I also don't understand why you say I use her." Nick explained. Mollie looked like him a lot in the face except he didn't really know where the blonde hair came from.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top