The ease of parenting - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The ease of parenting - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The ease of parenting

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ease of parenting - Page 4 Empty Re: The ease of parenting

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:02 am

Gently Cecilia lifted Nicks legs off of her so she could go cook some food. Replacing his leggs on the sofa she kissed the sleeping duo on the head and went off to the kitchen. Unfortunately she did not know how to cook a lot of foods and ended up with a salad and spaghetti without the meat balls. "Nick," she whispered her hand resting on his arm. "Dinner is ready." She didn't want to wake Mollie as she did not know how much the child had slept in the past few days. She had only set the table for two knowing mollie would not be ready for solid food for a while.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:15 am

Nick woke up to the smell of food. Nick could tell it was spaghetti by the smell. He gently stood up with Mollie in his arms and sat down at the table. He held Mollie against him with one hand and ate with the other. It could be seen in Nick's eyes that he wouldn't let go of Mollie. But she woke up however and started crying halfway through Nick's meal. He opened a jar of baby food, the kind that looked like sauce. He bounced her up and down trying to settle her. When she quieted down Nick fed her the mushy food that was supposed to be strawberries.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:22 am

"You'll have to put her down eventually," Cecilia murmured, she didn't want mollie to think she had to be held all of the time but she also wanted to hold her daughter. When nick was around she didn't get to do anything for herself. Cec bearly ate any food as she watched nick with Mollie. Since giving birth the girl had gone back to her tendencies where she didn't eat, and did not think of food unless mollie was hungry. "How is it?" She asked quietly not sure what he thought of her cooking. "Can I have my daughter back now?" She asked watching as nick made a huge mess.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:57 am

Nick knew that Cecilia wanted to hold Mollie but he couldn't let go of her. But he had to. He gently handed her off to Cecilia though and practically ran out of the room. He began to sob. It was easy to hear where Cecilia was at it the kitchen. Because when Nick cried. It was loud. He finally stopped but his eyes were red and puffy. It was easier to see that Nick had been crying. He walked back over to Cecilia and extended his arms. "Mollie please" were the only words he could manage.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:11 am

"Can you tell me what is wrong?" Cecilia asked looking up at nick the sorrow, pain and a little hint of compassion visible in the big brown eyes. She reluctlentely let nick once again hold mollie. She had missed her daughter but at this moment she felt Nick needed her comfort more. "Nick," she said quietly, "I'm sorry about the other day. I couldn't help myself." She had wanted to pretend like the kiss had never happened but it was impossible. "Come," the girl whispered leading nick back into the living room. She stood awkwardly waiting for nick to sit down before sitting next to him and wrapping her arms around the two of them. Cecs head rested on nicks shoulder and quietly she began to weep
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:02 pm

Nick held Mollie close to him. When Cecilia laid her head on him he shook his shoulder and moved. He didn't want Cecilia to love him, he didn't love her and she had to accept that. "Mollie is the only person I have. And don't say I have Quelyn. She doesn't barely talk to me after the flying incident. I don't want to be heartbroken by you again. So yes Mollie is the only person I have" Nick said sternly. Mollie smiled up at Nick when she heard her name.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:11 pm

"why does it have to be like this?" Cecilia asked quietly. It was clear she was upset by the way nick had treated her. She had never stopped loving him and she didn't want to. All she had wanted to do was protect him from anything that could had happened. She hadn't meant to hurt him. She wished she could express that to him. She wanted him to at least be okay with being around her, but she didn't know how to fix what they had gone through. "You could have me." she whispered quietly the pain in her eyes was as clear as day. "It's getting late. If you don't want and try to work out a way for us to at least be civil toward one another it may be time for you to leave for the night." She said quietly, "Mollie and I need some alone time anyway." She whispered wishing there was a better explication.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:31 pm

"I was never being uncivilized. I was just stating facts. But I do want to stay. I want to be with Mollie" he said softly. Nick was able to see it in her face that she wanted him. Though she would never have him. Three months ago Cecilia made the decision to pick Raphael over him, a decision she regretted now. Nick hadn't even seen Raphael anywhere. Who knows what happened to him? Cecilia no doubt, but Nick didn't want to say anything.

Nick laid back and held Mollie to him. After a minute she'd fallen asleep.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:44 pm

"May i at least put her to bed?" Cecilia asked watching her daughter fall asleep. "She needs to rest and she seems to be waking up rather frequently." She wasn't going to force Nick out of the door but she felt the need to get Mollie on a scheduled as to when she slept and ate which is what she had been trying to do before Nick had taken her for the past few days. Who knew what odd times Nick had Mollie up and awake. "You can stay if you want but she needs to sleep in her crib instead of someones arms. If she is held all the time she will demand it all the time when she is older. It wont be good for her." She said quietly. Cec was hurt by what Nick had done and there was no way she could hide that. She couldn't hide anything
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 01, 2013 1:32 am

"But I want to hold her. She's so beautiful and she's mine. But I suppose if I have too" he said sadly. He gently carried and laid her in her crib. Then he kissed her on the forehead. He laid down on Cecilia's bed and began to fall asleep. When he awoke it was around three in the morning a Mollie was crying. He took her out into the hallway and rocked her. An oder came from her and it was diaper time. After he changed her, he laid back down and slept with Mollie in his arms.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top